As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I Can't Believe I Just Ate That All (ITT: Obscene Meals)

• Options
    TrexyTrexy Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Sheri wrote: »
    Trexy wrote: »
    Holy crap, is Signs REALLY the only thing on TV at 1 AM on a Saturday night?

I miss PA, where our local station showed original Star Trek episodes at 1 AM on Saturdays.

It seems like there is Star Trek on 24/7 where I live in PA.

Well damn

Are you in eastern PA? Maybe the amount of Star Trek showings increases the further east you get.

Also, I'm talking about late-night local stations, not SpikeTV or whatever.

At home I don’t have cable, but when I’m at college in Millersville, it tends to be on pretty consistently.
    It might not be on as much as I think it is, because I tend not to be looking for it specifically, I just note it as I flick through the channels.

Trexy on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Oh god but Abigail Breslin

She is just cute as a button

Sheri on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    There’s this pretty bitchin rad show on.. I think it’s court TV, late at night called Masterminds.
    It;s about these crazy ass criminals the heists they pull off, and how they get caught.
    It’s like a little Ocean’s 11 each episode.

Trexy on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    AAAAAAAH I'M INSANE WITH ANGER

Sheri on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    There’s this pretty bitchin rad show on.. I think it’s court TV, late at night called Masterminds.
    It;s about these crazy ass criminals the heists they pull off, and how they get caught.

Local western PA station also showed Masterminds late at night on Saturdays. After Star Trek, I think.

Or maybe it was Sundays, I forget.

Sheri on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

Local western PA station also showed Masterminds late at night on Saturdays. After Star Trek, I think.

Or maybe it was Sundays, I forget.

Isn’t it awesome?
    The episodes I’ve seen so far, which has been a little limited, have all been crazy.

Trexy on
  • Options
    TxdoHawkTxdoHawk Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Local Pennsylvania TV actually shows interesting shit? Hmm. I ought to go fire up the program guide and see what's up.

TxdoHawk on
    TuxedoHawk.png
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    today i ate five pieces of pizza and a salad at a buffet and felt like a pig

mrpaku on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited May 2007
    i love living in the only non-hick town of Pennsylvania

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    One thing that irritates me about college is how everyone complains how hard it is to keep from gaining weight, then the weekend rolls around and your bud comes up and is like let’s split a 5-5-5 deal dogg.

Trexy on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    i love living in the only non-hick town of Pennsylvania

I live in West Chester.
    I don’t think we are hicks there.
    We shat out the people from Jackass at some point.

Trexy on
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I just woke up with a massive hangover, if there isnt cold pizza in the fridge i may have to kill someone.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    The CheeseThe Cheese Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    i ate your pizza this morning

so so so sorry

The Cheese on
  • Options
    TxdoHawkTxdoHawk Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    There's more evolved civilization in PA than Philadelphia, but not much. I am just about smack-dab in hee-haw land, but oh well.

Edit: I see this Masterminds show, but that's about it. I am so glad DVR's exist, I don't know where the fuck the networks hid watchable TV but it's like finding a needle in a haystack these days.

TxdoHawk on
    TuxedoHawk.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    evilbob wrote: »
    I just woke up with a massive hangover, if there isnt cold pizza in the fridge i may have to kill someone.

i'm gonna wake up with one of those in like 14 hours dude

mrpaku on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    One thing that irritates me about college is how everyone complains how hard it is to keep from gaining weight, then the weekend rolls around and your bud comes up and is like let’s split a 5-5-5 deal dogg.

The hell

Sheri on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    You can’t be male and end a sentence without the word dog or man at my school.
    There are rules about it or something.

Trexy on
  • Options
    Dangerou-DaveDangerou-Dave __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    There aren't any Waffle Houses' here. Though, I have seen them around, and they have pretty ugly signs.

Dangerou-Dave on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    mrpaku wrote: »

i'm gonna wake up with one of those in like 14 hours dude
    dont go for the pizza, take the soup
    this soup is awesome, so full of curry powder and chilli that its burning out my mouth
    but its making me feel sooooooooooo much better

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    RonjonRonjon Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I ate 100 mcnuggets one time on a bet. the bet was for the cost of 100 mcnuggets so at the end of the day I made no money, but boy was it delicious.

Ronjon on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Ronjon wrote: »
    I ate 100 mcnuggets one time on a bet. the bet was for the cost of 100 mcnuggets so at the end of the day I made no money, but boy was it delicious.
    O_o Ive seen someone do 50 and they felt like shit afterwards
    how the hell did you manage 100?

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2007
    well I'm 6'7" 260lbs so I can eat a ton already, and honestly a 20 pack feels like a fair sized meal to me, 50 isn't too bad, it wasn't until the 8th 10 pack that I actually was just doing it just cause. I also pooped fine which I figured would be the draw back. I did drink water and not soda and I think that helped.

Ronjon on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    Ronjon's avatar is the bestevez.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    well uh

congrats

mrpaku on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    well that makes a fair bit of sense i suppose, my friend who did it was only 5'9'' and maybe 120lbs

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2007
    well that makes a fair bit of sense i suppose, my friend who did it was only 5'9'' and maybe 120lbs

I'm not saying there is a reason or a training method, I just A) eat a fair amount all the time and B) LOVE mcNuggets. It felt like a testevez

Ronjon on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I think the most foul thing I can think of eating was those times when I would take a can of that chicken you use to make chicken salad, and then just dipping that in mayonnaise and eating it.

Shorty on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Ronjon wrote: »

I'm not saying there is a reason or a training method, I just A) eat a fair amount all the time and B) LOVE mcNuggets. It felt like a testevez

But you did better than the restevez.

Sheri on
  • Options
    SunxineSunxine Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I also eat, sometimes.
    Nevermind.

Sunxine on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Sunxine wrote: »
    I also eat, sometimes.
    Nevermind.

Fatty

Trexy on
  • Options
    DegjoDegjo Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I went to ESPN Zone at Downtown Disney, I ordered a Triple Decker.

A Triple Decker is three third of a pound patties, on Ciabatta bread. With a half pound of fries. The waiter told me that he has seen many people order it, but none finish it. I asked him if that was a challenge, he then told me that if I ate everything on the plate, he would pay for it himself.

I got a free meal, but threw-up ten minutes later.

Degjo on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Degjo wrote: »
    I went to ESPN Zone at Downtown Disney, I ordered a Triple Decker.

A Triple Decker is three third of a pound patties, on Ciabatta bread. With a half pound of fries. The waiter told me that he has seen many people order it, but none finish it. I asked him if that was a challenge, he then told me that if I ate everything on the plate, he would pay for it himself.

I got a free meal, but threw-up ten minutes later.
    meh, ive eaten a maccas pounder

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    JandaruJandaru New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    There was this American-themed restaraunt I went to one time (everything's bigger in America olol*) where I got a cheeseburger the size of a large dinner plate. I had this for an early lunch on a Saturday, and then didn't eat anything or even feel hungry until dinnertime the following Sunday night. This was when I was 15 and had easily 3 times the appetite I have now.

Every time I go back there, the burgers are a little smaller :(

*actually, it's more the fact they show the Superbowl there every year, which is kinda unusual given its cultural irrelevance over here.

Jandaru on
    0ijlzpptari2.png
  • Options
    gruggrug Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    there's a place near my place where you can get a 2.5kg steak, and if you eat it, an entre and a dessert they put you on the wall of fame.

grug on
    HOOFBEATS

ROBIN FALLS

WHO KNEW
  • Options
    EndomaticEndomatic Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    One time at this shitty club called "Mavericks", in Burnaby (Vancouver), I was pretty drunk and this waitress that looks VERY much like Heather Graham came over and started engaging my group of friends and I.

She had no qualms about positioning my arm (I was facing sideways to her) right between her breasts. They weren't QUITE touching, but she would be talking, and would move ever so slightly.

She even went so far to kiss me on the cheek. I must've said something nice, I believe I told her she was better looking than Heather Graham.

I ordered a beer and completely forgot to tip her. I felt bad for a little while, but I knew she was angling for a huge tip using her supple breasts and then I didn't feel SO bad.

I still should've tipped her, she definitely went the extra mile.

Endomatic on
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    grug wrote: »
    there's a place near my place where you can get a 2.5kg steak, and if you eat it, an entre and a dessert they put you on the wall of fame.
    What, the 2.5 kilos of steak doesn't count as an entree?

I don't have any impressive eating stories, at least not compared to you guys. I once ate 2 chipotle burritos in a sitting but that's nothing compared to a full pound of hamburger.

see317 on
  • Options
    ben0207ben0207 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I don't know about eating but I'm pretty sure I could drink any one of you under the table.

ben0207 on
  • Options
    Si SenorSi Senor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    i went to america last year

meat was good, really good

but man, muffins, syrup and pancakes and cream for breakfast? eggs with steak? i am both repulsed and in awe.

Si Senor on
    sigging2.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Go big, or go bigger for lunch.

Trexy on
  • Options
    PicardathonPicardathon Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    i went to america last year

meat was good, really good

but man, muffins, syrup and pancakes and cream for breakfast? eggs with steak? i am both repulsed and in awe.
    Our meat is awesome because we make so much of it.
    My most epic breakfast was.
    5 Egg omelet with ham, sausage, bacon, tomato, 3 kinds of cheeses, tomato, spinach, scallions and Jalapenos.
    And that was at a hotel.

Picardathon on