As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dangerous Toys

13»

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Wise_a wrote: »
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    Malkor wrote: »
    Yeah, let's all make fun of Wiggin for not being a dick.
    it's not our fault he has grossly misunderstood what the word "prank" means.

Senior pranks have changed, because the rules are fairly strict. No streaking, you're a sex offender. Can someone get hurt, including stubbed toes? There goes that.
    Senior pranks are barely pranks half the time anyway.

Buy a bunch of parakeets and release them in the hallway right before the end of the period.
    Spray paint a 70 yard long penis in pink spraypaint on the football field the day before graduation, on said football field.

We drew a giant donger on our football rivals field in Lime, so it burned the image into the field.

Hunter on
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Was it MIT who stuck a cop car up on one of their fancy domed buildings?

Faricazy on
  • Options
    DeadshotDeadshot Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Wise_a wrote: »
    Nogs wrote: »
    I want to make a poor man's Slip n Slide for senior prank.
    Just a tarp and a ton of water.

how the fuck is that a senior prank?

that's a senior hey-dudes-lets-have-some-fun.

Frowned on by administration.
    It's either that, or buy a shit-ton of fake flowers and a fake tree, go the baseball field, and replace the bases with a ton of flowers stuck in the ground, and plant the tree in the pitcher's mound. I don't have the money for that. Or a way to get all that shit there.

You could schedule two parties at the beach club on the same day, only one outside and one inside.

But oh no, there's holes on the beach!

Then other stuff happens.

Also, leah remini.

Damn scientologists.

Deadshot on
    o ok
  • Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Was it MIT who stuck a cop car up on one of their fancy domed buildings?

Haha! My dad was a part of that!

Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    CriticalCritical Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Pssss. My senior class wired the clocks in my school to run backwards.

Which wouldn't have been a big deal if it wasn't on the first anniversary of the Columbine shooting.

During rumors of a bomb threat.

Critical on
    edesig.jpg
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited July 2007

Senior pranks have changed, because the rules are fairly strict. No streaking, you're a sex offender. Can someone get hurt, including stubbed toes? There goes that.
    The meaning of the word changed? What? You're just too pussy to take a risk.

My friends and I took lye and ruined the football fields. Unfortunately we left a trail leading to a part of the parking lot that had a video camera. Luckily the guy who got nabbed didn't talk, cause 'snitches get stiches.' Now there'd be an amber alert and the school wouldn't be allowed to go through with commencement until someone came forward.

edit: Also we spelled our rival schools's name wrong.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    hahaha, oh man, I was just thinking of this time where Norm MacDonald was talking about how he was going do a big prank at this college football game, and his terrible drunk idea was to throw a big tub of mustard on the field, because he had somehow determined that would leave a big mustard stain.

God I love Norm.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    Captain HeavysteinCaptain Heavystein Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Captain Heavystein on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    The best stunt we pulled in college with the huge water fountain in the center of campus. We mixed organic tracer dye (green) with a strong soap compound used in the labs and mixed this into the pump room the night before St. Patrick's Day. The whole center of campus was covered in green foam for a day or two, and we stained the sidewalks for at least the remaining 3 years I was there.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Hunter wrote: »
    The best stunt we pulled in college with the huge water fountain in the center of campus. We mixed organic tracer dye (green) with a strong soap compound used in the labs and mixed this into the pump room the night before St. Patrick's Day. The whole center of campus was covered in green foam for a day or two, and we stained the sidewalks for at least the remaining 3 years I was there.

You didn't go to UM Rolla, did you?

Cause St. Pats is a big holiday, and there used to be a fountain there.

It's a "puk" now.

Some pranksters filled it with concrete one year.

Captain Heavystein on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2007

It's a "puk" now.

No, I went to a catholic affiliated college near Philadelphia, which was chock full of Irish catholic hooligans. While I wasn't one of them genetically, they accepted me into their ranks of pranking hooligans who liked destroying property through foolish childhood endeavors.

Hunter on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited July 2007

Then you are Senior Pussies.

just a few senior pranks that happened while I was in high school in Missouri.

Let loose 2 greased up pigs in the school.
    Let loose 4 chickens in the school.
    Plastered over every single lock hole for all the entrances to the school, so no one was able to get in - not even the janitors.
    Someone got some astroturf, a flag pole and a christmas tree and made a put-put course on the roof of the school.

And of course your mandatory spray painting of '04 everywhere from parkinglots to the sides of the building.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    edited July 2007

It's a "puk" now.

dude fuck UM Rolla. That is like the most boring place ever. Next to truman state.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2007

jsut a few senior pranks that happened while I was in high school in Missouri.

Plastered over every single lock hole for all the entrances to the school, so no one was able to get in - not even the gaintors.
    Someone got some astrodurf, a flag pole and a christmas tree and made a put-put course on the roof of the school.

And of course your mandatory spray painting of '04 everywhere from parkinglots to the sides of the building.

I don't think you could have misspelled the word janitor any worse without actually attempting a whole new word. It took me like 2 minutes to figure out what you meant.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited July 2007

Plastered over every single lock hole for all the entrances to the school, so no one was able to get in - not even the gaintors.
    Someone got some astrodurf, a flag pole and a christmas tree and made a put-put course on the roof of the school.

I don't think you could have misspelled the word janitor any worse without actually attempting a whole new word. It took me like 2 minutes to figure out what you meant.

hahahaha WHOOOPS!

also. astrodurf.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2007

I had a teacher with one of those roll-out mini putput things in her classroom.

We kept extending it until it got several meters down the hall.

We had to put it up because it was confusing the janitors.

Captain Heavystein on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I like "astrodurf".

Morons...IN SPACE!

Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    edited July 2007

It's a "puk" now.

dude fuck UM Rolla. That is like the most boring place ever. Next to truman state.

Hey! We damn near got terrorized!

By POWDERED DONUTS!

Captain Heavystein on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    I like "astrodurf".

Morons...IN SPACE!
    I'm surrounded by Assholes!

Faricazy on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    This big kid hit in me the groin with a soccer ball once. He backed up and everything before he kicked it; I was paralysed with fear.

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    my arm got broken with a soccer ball

also I'm going to go ahead and mention airsoft guns

which are dangerous

wear eye protection, kids!

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    The yearly prank pulled at my school makes the news pretty much every year, and has the potential to enrage millions:

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2001/02/05/MN60371.DTL

http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2001/02/05/bc_engineersbugs010205.html

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I met the guy who got lawn darts taken off the market. He hit his brother in the face with one and almost killed him.

Shorty on
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I never played with anything but beer and broken glass.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    MenaceMenace regular
    edited July 2007
    I cut another kid when I was young just over the eye when we were playing catch with a plastic boomerang

he had to get stitches and everything

Menace on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    i stabbed my friend in the arm with a decorative sword

>.>

Faricazy on
  • Options
    Ol' SparkyOl' Sparky Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    in 4th grade some kid threw a ball at my head, totally unjustified

yet i got in trouble for saying "Fuck you, you little asshole"

screw catholic school

Ol' Sparky on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    Shorty wrote: »
    I met the guy who got lawn darts taken off the market. He hit his brother in the face with one and almost killed him.

Did you ask him why he threw them at his brother?

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Are you an only child, Geek?

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    SpongeCakeSpongeCake Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I once hurled a basketball at my brother's face in frustration. He was standing right in front of a flimsy glass window at the time. He ducked.

Motherfucker.

Edit: What the fuck was I doing playing basketball? I must've looked like such a fucking prick.

SpongeCake on
  • Options
    DranoDrano __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    i threw a sword at my brother.
    it was from really far away, who knew I'd hit him?

Drano on
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    When I was in elementary school, some people were playing softball at recess. They were using one of those big fat aluminum bats.

Some idiot wandered over by home plate, and stood there. He was nailed in the side of the head by someone's follow through. Knocked the kid right out.

mcp on
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I tripped over a tennis ball and broke a tooth.

BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FabricateFabricate __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    I stabbed a kid with a letter opener.

We were playing pirates.

Fabricate on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    I've been hit directly in the face with just about every sports ball imaginable.

Soccer ball, Baseball, Dodgeball, Football, Basketball, Hockey Puck.

Really, it's a miracle I've never had a broken nose.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    my brother through a huge brick of ice at my face out of the blue.
    we we're just walking home from school.
    cut my lip open

Drano on
  • Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    One beautiful Fourth of July morning, little Tux and his sister ran out onto the front lawn to get the newspaper. Lo and behold, on the corner of every lawn on the street was a miniature American flag, sticking out jauntily from its wooden flagpole. How we coveted it! I leaned down to pick it up, and my sister snatched it away.

By 'snatched', I mean she pulled it straight up out of the ground.

By 'away', I mean she drove the end of it right into my eye.

The only thing that saved me was that the top of the flagpole was flat and not pointed. Nevertheless, I was scratched up badly enough that I thought I was going to be permanently damaged. Fortunately not.

Epilogue: Two days later we were in Las Vegas, and I was rolling around Circus Circus with huge sunglasses and a gauze eyepatch the size of my hand. It's not easy to 'rest your eyes' in a place like that.

PS: They don't seem to stick the flags on your lawn any more, for some strange reason.

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    threw*
    holy shit, what the fuck is wrong with me

Drano on
  • Options
    ZoltanisZoltanis Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    When I was in preschool I attempted to lick a jungle gym in winter. I reasoned that as I enjoyed the metallic taste of my coat zipper, the metal must taste similar...I was not expecting the torture that would come in getting my tongue unattached from the pole.
    "A Christmas Story" should be required viewing for all children.

Zoltanis on