As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What?! Impossible! I am INVINCIBLE! (Villian Thread)

1235»

• Options
    Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Isn't Ultros also in FF12 as the Mark that only comes out when you have an all-female team?

But for best villian:

<
    Right here.

Durandal was smarter than you, crazy, completely amoral, and totally in control. When you defeat him, he doesn't change sides or vow to destroy you another day, he just takes you to another planet and starts ordering you around. Cryptically, because he doesn't like you very much. Durandal knew exactly what he wanted, and made you help him get it. Hell, even better was that the AI he had you fight, Tycho, was a villian because he stayed loyal to the Pfhor, instead of being a bastard and betraying them at exactly the wrong moment, like Durandal.

"I've twice been conquered-
    Three times more,
    Never again shall humanity purge me,
    And never the Pfhor."

also:
    "Escape will make me god."

Mai-Kero on
  • Options
    Mr HeistMr Heist It's Heist-o-Matic! Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    But for best villian:

<
    Right here.

Montreal, QC ?

Mr Heist on
    mrheist-wide.png
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    -SPI- wrote: »
    SirToons wrote: »
    Thread fails for lack of Geese and Albedo.
    Indeed. Geese is an absurdly awesome villain. He combines awesomeness, badassness and being a total fucking asshole (in game, and in the storyline) into an amazing character.

I don't think any other boss in a fighting game works quite as well in that his fighting style perfectly matches his character. And no other fighting game boss makes me so fucking angry at the bullshit moves he pulls off in the game :x

Damn bloody right. Geese is great in every conceivable way. Even his voice acting is strangely comforting.

I'm still partial to a bit of Rugal myself, but I have to face it, Geese was the original and best.

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Mr Heist wrote: »
    But for best villian:

<
    Right here.

Montreal, QC ?

Try the subway, and the northen neighborhoods. True villains indeed.

Djiem on
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Also, that 'soda-pop guy' from Punch-Out. I could never, ever beat him and I hated that mocking laugh every time I tried.

You are not alone in your hatred -- and inability to defeat -- Soda Popinski. :(

Vyolynce on
  • Options
    Vincent GraysonVincent Grayson Frederick, MDRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Guildenstern from Vagrant Story. Ambitious, and willing to do everything himself, I like that in a villain.

Vincent Grayson on
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Djiem wrote: »
    Mr Heist wrote: »
    But for best villian:

<
    Right here.

Montreal, QC ?

Try the subway, and the northen neighborhoods. True villains indeed.

I hate you both.

durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    MinionOfCthulhuMinionOfCthulhu Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    JAEF wrote: »
    Oh god much <3 for Ultros.

9.jpg
    operaff6iz8.jpg

MinionOfCthulhu on
    mgssig.jpg1152dt.gif