As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Yo, ho, yo, ho/ a [Chat]ter's life for me

• Options
    ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Why are people still piling on to the retard-wagon?

Cat asked why I was jailed and someone told her on the last page.

Shinto on
  • Options
    RitchmeisterRitchmeister Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The Cat wrote: »
    Oh look, another random hanger-on. Where do you people come from, and why do you always latch on to exactly the wrong ways to work your way into the crowd? Honestly, its kind of embarrassing to watch.

How friendly and totally not cliquish...

Ritchmeister on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    BobCesca wrote: »
    afternoon [chat]

did I miss anything interesting, or is it just same-old, same-old?

Same old for the most part, though it got a bit depressing about half way through the thread, lots of virgins bemoaning that fact. Seemingly came out of nowhere, they didn't think [chat] with its regular talk of anime and WoW was nerdy enough or something.

Leitner on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I hate how I'll get 7-8 hours of sleep pretty consistently most nights, but then I'll wake up sometimes and feel like hell, then sometimes I feel great.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Oh look, another random hanger-on. Where do you people come from, and why do you always latch on to exactly the wrong ways to work your way into the crowd? Honestly, its kind of embarrassing to watch.

I am confused by these posts, one of which apparently does not exist?

James on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Watch out. Cat will kill you with charm.

Shinto on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Why are people still piling on to the retard-wagon?

Cat asked why I was jailed and someone told her on the last page.

That's an interesting way of describing events. It looks to me like she came and yelled at the retard-wagon and then more people started piling on in response. For fuck's sake people, when have you expected to be allowed to pick fights with other users in the middle of someone else's H/A thread? Seriously, why are you fuckers all convinced you should be allowed to just hop into the latest "what's a good way to cook ham?" thread and start up a brawl with someone? What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean I'm sure however Shinto told it sounded far more exciting and painted him as some sort of Dickensian underdog-hero who refuses to be crushed by the industrial revolution but no, what happened was that Shinto didn't like Tube's post and decided to pick a fight about it in the thread, I dumped the whole thing in the trash and would have infracted Shinto myself except I wasn't interested in being accused of pushing some imagined vendetta if it had been me since Shinto could and would call "ololz conflict of interest because I hate VC and want to pretend he cares enough to hate me back!", while pheezer is apparently just a hateful fascist who goes about infracting people at random to feel tough. You don't get bonus-boogers or immunity from the rules or something for posting in [chat] a lot, that's not the way shit works.

Yes, if you go into H/A and start picking fights with people in the middle of threads you can expect to be infracted too, and if this surprises or offends you you're a piece of shit.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited December 2007
    VC, Shinto has dropped it and it would be best if the moderators followed suit.

Tube on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    That's a big block of text for 8:20 in the morning.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I just had the great idea to turn D&D into some kind of WB hour long drama like the OC or that one basketball show. You people can expect to see your fictionalized selves on TV in ~2 years. If I make a ton of money I'll come back and send you guys autographs.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited December 2007
    That's a big block of text for 14:20 in the morning.

Morning.

Echo on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    That's a big block of text for 8:20 in the morning.

It's only 5:20 here, imagine how I feel.

James on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Quiet foreigners!

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Malkor wrote: »
    I just had the great idea to turn D&D into some kind of WB hour long drama like the OC or that one basketball show. You people can expect to see your fictionalized selves on TV in ~2 years. If I make a ton of money I'll come back and send you guys autographs.

Sweet!

Though it might go more like this: "Hey Malkor, don't you owe us a shitload of money?"

James on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I've having breakfast!

and coffee!

the sky is the limit!

Also my cough won't go away.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Maybe you should stop swallowing cocks on a sore throat.

Just a suggestion!

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Zen you're my favorite

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Damnit I wanted to be up three hours ago.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    <3 you too!

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Sith assasins are fucking pussies.

I'm enjoying this game a lot more now that it works.

James on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    KotoR would be the best game ever if it wasn't so shittily coded.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I only swallowed cocks once in the last week. I fear the real reason for my cough cough coughing and sore throat is more insidious.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Dried semen ololol?

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    "Sir, we're picking up some strange signals from the medlab."
    ---
    "Ahh!"
    *crash*
    "I have come for the Jedi."

Yeah, that's strange alright.

James on
  • Options
    RitchmeisterRitchmeister Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    James wrote: »

I am confused by these posts, one of which apparently does not exist?

The Cat's part is from the Infraction thread. Apparantly only people she knows are allowed to comment on things.

Ritchmeister on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Oh God, how hilarious.

I'm not even going to put that in context but those of you that know me likely know what I'm laughing at.

What a fucking tool.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Nah it's not that I always dab afterwards

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Pheezer is like the worst poster in PA history, and he's been consistently so for the last four years or whatever. I mean, he's like twice as bad as me, and that's pretty bad. I met him in person and he's much nicer when he's separated from his keyboard. All in all, I hope he falls into a well and dies. I think I got jailed for telling him that once, in G&T. Granted, it was sort of an off-topic comment.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Finally got my thumb out of my ass and unsubscribed from Apple's useless newsletter. I already have an iPod, I don't need "BUY AN IPOD!" thrice a week.

Echo on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I'm fighting these guys in my underwear and they still can't beat me. You'd think being invisible would help their situation a little.

James on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I'm fighting these guys in my underwear and they still can't beat me. You'd think being invisible would help their situation a little.

Sounds like Jedi Outcast. mirite?

Echo on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

I'm often super powerful in my underwear. Strong like a bear, quick like a leopard. None could defeat me so clad.

Shinto on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    God like those spider ninjas in FEAR?

Fuck those scared the shit out of me.

There's two old men sitting next to me being old and adorable. I kind of want to make a thread: What will you do when you're old?

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    What will you do when you're old?

Kick the bucket.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    God like those spider ninjas in FEAR?

Fuck those scared the shit out of me.

There's two old men sitting next to me being old and adorable. I kind of want to make a thread: What will you do when you're old?
    Take care of my grandchildren and guide my son's business.

Also: those spider ninja fuckers are the only scary things in that game.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Echo wrote: »

Sounds like Jedi Outcast. mirite?

urrong, KOTOR 2.
    Shinto wrote: »

I'm often super powerful in my underwear. Strong like a bear, quick like a leopard. None could defeat me so clad.

captain-underpants_logo.jpg

:?:

James on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »

Kick the bucket.

Not me. I'll be living forever.

Oh are you serious? I forgot my damn power cord gahhhh. Look's like I'm going back to campus to write this shit.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Kick the bucket.

Annoy the youngins in D&D chat.

James on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

Kick the bucket.

Annoy the youngins in D&D chat.

I'm already doing that. :P

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    That would have been a much scarier game if they had mixed the scary/battle moments rather than seperating them. With the scary moments, I was often startled or creeped out (I played it in the dark with headphones) but there was no sense of danger since I knew there was never any damage.

Casual Eddy on
This discussion has been closed.