As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I've been [chat]in on the railroad

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Medopine wrote: »
    I think if I were a fighter I would have "Since U Been Gone" as my intro song :D

Someone should make an entrance song thread. I'm sure everyone has an opinion.

IDK about for a fight song but as a song to play when i enter a room in ife i think New Noise would be awesome.... have the intro go on before I come in the room and then the big hit as i bust open the door.

I mean, you'd have to bust open the door everywhere but, come on... What an entrance!

JPants on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    Wikipedia wrote:
    As of 2007, the U.S. News and World Report rankings place NYPH overall as the sixth-best hospital in the United States. Every specialty was ranked by US News, and the following were ranked in the top 10: gynecology (5); heart and heart surgery (6); endocrinology (5); kidney disease (2); neurology and neurosurgery (3); urology (6); pediatrics (8); and psychiatry (4).
    holy crap this must be expensive

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    Well that was fun.

Doc on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    How'd it go, Doc?

JPants on
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    As well as could be expected. I'm just glad they didn't try to pay me more to stick around.

Doc on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited March 2008
    Anything in the mail, Medo?

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I'm sitting on the grass next the library, and enjoying a cool breeze. I love this weather.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I approve of Ray Sumrow. It's good to see one of our people in the government. :^:

Cantido on
    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I can't believe I'm defending Scientologists... I need to go take a shower or something now.

Nerissa on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Registration for PAX: Complete

Now to figure out the Hotel situation...

JPants on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Whoever put outlets out here deserves a medal.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    man I am not really feeling anything on my playlist right now

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    There are people who think Michelle Rodrigez is attractive. I have no words.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Preacher wrote: »

she's attractive in that "she could put a knife to your throat and rape you" kind of way.

edit: she reminds me of the butch chick from Aliens. In fact, wasn't she dating the chick that was the terminator in T3?

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Forgive my ignorance what is a grand prix with regards to fighting?

It's basically a tournament set up. You fight one guy and move onto the next person. So you could be fighting again within the same day or the next day or the next week for the championship. It's very exciting and it really goes a long way to prove the talent of fighters. Being able to recover and prepare for another fight in hours says a whole lot more about a fighter than taking months of. They usually give the championship contenders a few days off to make sure that their fight is entertaining though.
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Is that where they fight all their bouts in one day with no breaks?

Yep

I believe that UFC did a similar set up at first, I remember because Tank Abbot being a fat ass sucked at fighting more then 2 fights in a night. Though now a days they wouldn't do it at all.
    Yeah in the early days. There's also a fight where a guy gets elbowed in the balls like 20 times in a row without ref intervention.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    She's fake tough, the worst kind of fem type in hollywood. Linda Hamilton in T2 was real tough, Sigourney Weaver she's real tough, Sarah Clarke was also pretty bad ass on 24.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    Anything in the mail, Medo?

Just a comcast bill this morning. I'll go check again in a bit.

Medopine on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

she's attractive in that "she could put a knife to your throat and rape you" kind of way.

edit: she reminds me of the butch chick from Aliens. In fact, wasn't she dating the chick that was the terminator in T3?

No way Vasquez was much cooler (and in terminator 2 she was Johns Step Mom) and her name is Jenette Goldstein. A lot better looking then Michelle Rodrigez.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    She's fake tough, the worst kind of fem type in hollywood. Linda Hamilton in T2 was real tough, Sigourney Weaver she's real tough, Sarah Clarke was also pretty bad ass on 24.

I wonder if Gina Carano would be a good actress. . .

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    I enjoy Dynasty Warriors: Gundam more than I'm supposed to, I think.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    I'm sitting on the grass next the library, and enjoying a cool breeze. I love this weather.
    I hate you.

I wish I could hate you death.

Satan. on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008

No way Vasquez was much cooler (and in terminator 2 she was Johns Step Mom) and her name is Jenette Goldstein. A lot better looking then Michelle Rodrigez.

I agree hands down, but she's still the closest thing we have to tough chick in this generation of actresses. We don't have a ripley, or sarah connor. Although the new sarah connor does a pretty damn good job.

amateurhour on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Satan. wrote: »
    I hate you.

I wish I could hate you death.

The weather is even better here. It's a cool 70 and the sun is a shinin'.

Elks, how's the library there?

amateurhour on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

Robots in anything makes you happy doesn't it?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I've really tried to get into watching UFC a couple a times, there's just a bit too much machismo bullshit in it for me though, I think.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

No.

It's physically impossible to like it more than it should be.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I've really tried to get into UFC fighting a couple a times, there's just a bit too much machismo bullshit in it for me though, I think.

The fights are interesting but they pad it out with like 45 minutes of cock waving BS.

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    grinding Tonberries in ff8. z_z

Aldo on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Aldo wrote: »
    Final Fantasy. z_z

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

This is the point where you start questioning how low your life has truly gotten

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    It's finally in the low 40s here but it's not "sit outside and be smug" weather :(

Satan. on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Robots in anything makes you happy doesn't it?

No. They also have to be fun.

No.

It's physically impossible to like it more than it should be.

My goal for today is to unlock that princess-chick with the purple hair and the Zeta Gundam.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    ff8?

Why?

deadonthestreet on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Satan. wrote: »
    It's finally in the low 40s here but it's not "sit outside and be smug" weather :(

Think I'll go have an ice cold miller lite and watch the sunset...

Yeah.

amateurhour on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

This is the point where you start questioning how low your life has truly gotten

It beats studying, becoming an alcoholic or playing WoW.

Aldo on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    It is like 75 here today. We're supposed to have highs in the 80's on Friday I think.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008

It beats studying, becoming an alcoholic or playing WoW.

Why not combine activities?

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    That took me bloody ages. Such a great moment when the king arrived though. At least they don't give xp and you can stock up chef's knives.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    ah, almost time to go home.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

I agree hands down, but she's still the closest thing we have to tough chick in this generation of actresses. We don't have a ripley, or sarah connor. Although the new sarah connor does a pretty damn good job.

Who Goldstein? She was of the generation that Hamilton and Weaver was. The tough woman is a type in hollywood that they have tried to manufacture, like when they try and play up Lucy Lu or Rodrigez. There are some good tough girls, like Sarah Clarke and Gina Torres. Famke Jansen was pretty rough and tumble in Golden Eye but as of late she hasn't taken that many physical roles.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.