As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How do I be a daddy, daddy?

• Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Campion wrote: »
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Einhander wrote: »
    No, hack, I don't have to carry a child for nine months.

But I do have to love it and nurture it, or at the very least pay for it for the next eighteen years afterward.

I'd say that gives me some leeway into decisions regarding it.

No shit, babies are expensive.

Especially if you don't want it and will never see it but still have to pay for it. And the girl pretended she was on the pill but actually wasn't.

Oh man I was working in this pharmacy and the ladies there were talking about this friend who was poking holes in her condoms because she was old and wanted a baby before it was too late. It was pretty messed up.

Oopsing is terrible and those women tend to be unbalanced in so many other ways.

VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    EinhanderEinhander __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    Belruel wrote: »
    it's my body, and i do what i want.

and dudes crying over the fetus when it is still just a clump of cells, i don't see you crying over every time you jack off, or every time your girlfriend menstruates. it isn't a baby yet, and you know, you can always make a new little clump of cells when you both feel ready for it and want the bloody thing.

But Bel, when does is make the transition from "clump of cells" to "human being"?

This is the proooooooooobleeeeeeeem

If we could all come to a concensus on that, we'd have much less animosity.

Einhander on
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    i don't see you crying over every time you jack off, or every time your girlfriend menstruates
    sometimes at the same time!

right next to each other

Faricazy on
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited February 2009
    trentsteel wrote: »
    Didn't people get married all the time at this age in medieval times?

Or is that just a myth?
    Yeah, but the life-expectancy was about half what it is now too.

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Javen wrote: »
    Fun Fact: I started having sex when I was fifteen. I was so scared of anything baby related happening I double bagged. Often.

I never double bagged because I heard that increases the risk.

I am a fan of the pull out method, pretty fuckin effective if you have a condom on as well, girls don't to take too kindly of it though.

"Are you that afraid of spending the rest of your life with me?"

Jigrah on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Koshian wrote: »
    oh dang, look at this tiny golfer

Golfer-on-Pinhead(2).jpg

he is so small!

I bet he rides on a ladybug in lieu of golf carts

all playing on top of a mossy stone and buying beer by the pipette droplet

:o!

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

But I do have to love it and nurture it, or at the very least pay for it for the next eighteen years afterward.

Especially if you don't want it and will never see it but still have to pay for it. And the girl pretended she was on the pill but actually wasn't.

That happens so fucking little it may as well be a myth.

And if you actually go around spouting that shit then it's no wonder you don't get laid.

No I'm not going to have sex with you! You're just after my semen!

If you think that happens why don't you take some fucking responsibility and wear the condom yourself then. Or date bitches that aren't completely fucking whacko.

Blake T on
  • Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

and dudes crying over the fetus when it is still just a clump of cells, i don't see you crying over every time you jack off, or every time your girlfriend menstruates. it isn't a baby yet, and you know, you can always make a new little clump of cells when you both feel ready for it and want the bloody thing.

But Bel, when does is make the transition from "clump of cells" to "human being"?

when it is able to pop out of me and live on its own without my doing anything.

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Hacksaw wrote: »

Maybe once it's out of the womb, sure. But assuming the woman is of sound mind and body, what happens to the fetus is her call.

Unless of course you figure out some way for men to carry a fetus to term. In which case you would definitely have more of a say in the fetus's pre-natal fate.

Shit even if that happens we wouldn't get the final say.

"That was my egg, I only get one a month of those"
    "Bitch you got a whole bunch of them all up in your ovaries! Don't be so fucking stingy!"

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

Oh man I was working in this pharmacy and the ladies there were talking about this friend who was poking holes in her condoms because she was old and wanted a baby before it was too late. It was pretty messed up.

Either my dad had super sperm or my mom lied about birth control, none of their three children were planned. My dad even got a vasectomy but sure enough, round was in the chamber.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited February 2009
    Fun Fact: I started having sex when I was fifteen. I was so scared of anything baby related happening I double bagged. Often.

I am a fan of the pull out method, pretty fuckin effective if you have a condom on as well, girls don't to take too kindly of it though.

Oh, you like crazies too. High-5! :o

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    edited February 2009

bel is a she-wolf

Faricazy on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

I don't see how it could increase the risk.

Worse case scenario you never get off to begin with because wearing two condoms while doing the deed is about as stimulating sexually as fucking the inside of a leather boot.

Javen on
  • Options
    CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Bel will pop out a 30 year old hustler when she's ready.

Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • Options
    edited February 2009

and by do anything i mean 'be an incubator'

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    edited February 2009

So, it's not a human being until birth?

The month before?

The week before?

The day before?

Einhander on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

Worse case scenario you never get off to begin with because wearing two condoms while doing the deed is about as stimulating sexually as fucking the inside of a leather boot.
    Hey man, I've had great sex with some leather boots. Back the fuck off.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Blaket wrote: »

And if you actually go around spouting that shit then it's no wonder you don't get laid.

If you think that happens why don't you take some fucking responsibility and wear the condom yourself then. Or date bitches that aren't completely fucking whacko.

I don't want any of this stuff to potentially happen, so I mitigate those risks as best I can. Those things do in fact happen and it would really suck to be the guy, like really really really suck.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

The month before?

The week before?

The day before?
    16-ish is probably a good age.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    someone suggested it be symmetrical to death for humans

death:brain stops, life: brain boots up

I dunno, it was some lady

Tam on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

Either my dad had super sperm or my mom lied about birth control, none of their three children were planned. My dad even got a vasectomy but sure enough, round was in the chamber.

Yeah that's it.

Bitches are all after sperm.

Whenever I masturbate I always burn the tissue.

You know, in case one of them sneaks into my apartment and nicks it.

They're like fucking rats going through garbage.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

The month before?

The week before?

The day before?

until it can be taken out of me and live, i don't see how this is vague. if they can take it out of me, and it is fully formed and can live on its own, it's a baby

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

I don't want any of this stuff to potentially happen, so I mitigate those risks as best I can. Those things do in fact happen and it would really suck to be the guy, like really really really suck.

You should just fuck dudes.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    today i accidentally drove over a boot lying in the middle of the road

my dad started yelling at me

"WHAT IF THERE WAS A BRICK IN THAT BOOT?!"

i couldn't stop laughing

Faricazy on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Faricazy wrote: »

i couldn't stop laughing

ahahahahhahahahaha

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Tam wrote: »

unfortunately there are people that do not think brain death is death

Faricazy on
  • Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

The month before?

The week before?

The day before?

until it can be taken out of me and live, i don't see how this is vague. if they can take it out of me, and it is fully formed and can live on its own, it's a baby
    alien22-1.jpg

VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    can't double bagging make the condoms break more easily?

or was I told a dirty lie
    No, that's the truth. One is really enough.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

I've heard this too.

Maybe my sex ed teacher just wanted me to have a better time.

Blake T on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

That's what I have heard. Don't know myself.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    edited February 2009

Because of the friction of latex/latex compared to latex/skin, causes it to break and stuff.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Bel, you seem like a nice lady, but honestly? Right now?

You disgust me.

Einhander on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

To be fair, most of those people are themselves brain dead.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

That's what I was told as well.

We should test it out.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

well that's just a defense mechanism

because then they'd be considered dead, you see

edit: aww, I got beat'd

Tam on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I have heard though if you are going to double bag to put vick's vapour rub in between the rubbers.

That way if there is breakage someone is going to find out real fast.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

Yeah that's it.

Bitches are all after sperm.

Whenever I masturbate I always burn the tissue.

You know, in case one of them sneaks into my apartment and nicks it.

They're like fucking rats going through garbage.

I gotta beat these bitches off with a club, my brother too.

Just something about this family blood that makes these girls delirious.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Meissnerd wrote: »

i couldn't stop laughing

ahahahahhahahahaha
    i'm picturing

a shady character

bent over his workbench

a single yellowed lightbulb illuminating the scarred surface

eyes open wide, the whites shining brightly like two lighthouses in the dark

stuffing a brick into a boot

Faricazy on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    My dad even got a vasectomy but sure enough, round was in the chamber.
    What the fuck?

This is not possible, semen does not just chill out in your tubes.

The Black Hunter on