Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[OOC] Mouse Guard: Spring 1149 - How the west was won

12345679»

• fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Bert hasn't posted in a couple days, which is cool but just to make things need less start & stop when you decide your next course of action I'm going to have him read Greta's letter now.

• ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited July 2009
    Noah's actually spec'd to fluff pillows. I mean, who wants to sleep on lumpy pillows?!

6394_970621.png
    edited July 2009
    Bert has registered his dissatisfaction with the situation on all levels. ;D

In general though, it's time for you guys to decide what you're going to do!

A beast is roaming the roads of the territories! Mice of the guard are missing and/or confirmed dead! Supplies are vanishing and the western territories are in dire need!

What will our heroes do?

edited August 2009
    NOTHING!

GAME OVER! :P

Such is PbP, I suppose. See you guys around the boards ;D

• El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Sorry to have had it end like that, fading :(

Was fun while it lasted- thanks for running!

mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

wrath God fear traitor evil