Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

StarCraft II beta sign-ups open

PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
edited May 2009 in Games and Technology
http://www.blizzard.com
May 6th, 2009
StarCraft II Beta Test Opt-in
The StarCraft II beta-test period is coming in the months ahead! If you'd like a chance to participate, now's the time to let us know. Simply go to the "Beta Profile Settings" page in Battle.net account management to go through the new beta opt-in process and upload a snapshot of your system specs. During this process, you'll also have the opportunity to opt in to future betas for other Blizzard Entertainment games. Please note that even if you've opted in to our betas previously, you'll need to complete this new process and upload your current system specs to have a chance to be invited.

For more information, see the FAQ -- or create a Battle.net account to opt in now. If you have an unused beta code from BlizzCon 2008 or WWI 2008, visit this site to enter your code.

I'd like to sign up myself, but I get a 403 error when I try to get to battle.net. I hope you guys have better luck with it.

If you're in Europe, you have to use eu.battle.net to access the website.

Peewi on
3DS code: 3480-2527-9521
steam_sig.png