As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

LOST: Season 5 Aftermath [prepare to be skullfucked by SPOILERS]

ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
edited January 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
This is the Lost thread.

Or is it?
LOST
Yes, it is.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
ElJeffe on

• Options
    edited May 2009
    A note on spoilers:

There is no need to spoiler anything from the first five seasons in this thread. At all. If you have not seen the Season 5 finale and do not want it spoiled for you, go away now.

If you somehow have concrete information or on season six, spoiler-tag it. If you have random speculation, do not spoiler-tag it, because it's stupid and pointless.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    And now I'm leaving. See you after the finale.

ElJeffe on
  • Options
    ZeroCowZeroCow Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    It's a time paradox! Two lost threads!
    Blue Dot

ZeroCow on
    PSN ID - Buckeye_Bert
    Magic Online - Bertro
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    So here is what I have read will be the ending of the finale:

Whatever happens, happens, and the Oceanic crew are flung out of '77... into way into the future. DHARMA has been reconstituted and is back on the island. It's a fairly quick, end of episode cliffhanger scene. A new shiny DHARMA van rolls up and an old black man gets out, who then recognizes the Oceanic crew. My money is on old Walt.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Way into the future? Like flying car chase future?

agoaj on
    ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    EliteBattlemanEliteBattleman Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    So here is what I have read will be the ending of the finale:

Whatever happens, happens, and the Oceanic crew are flung out of '77... into way into the future. DHARMA has been reconstituted and is back on the island. It's a fairly quick, end of episode cliffhanger scene. A new shiny DHARMA van rolls up and an old black man gets out, who then recognizes the Oceanic crew. My money is on old Walt.

Abaddon is Old Walt? I like this idea.

EliteBattleman on
    This is my sig.
    There are many others like it, but this one is mine.
  • Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I've heard that also.

Annnnd will with hold judgement till I see it, but am wary.

mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    Mustachio JonesMustachio Jones jerseyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The one thing that tips me off that Abaddon = Walt is the whole 'Mister Locke' thing.

Lostpedia told me, too.

Mustachio Jones on
  • Options
    deowolfdeowolf is allowed to do that. Traffic.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Whooooo! The spoiler-tag free thread I've always wanted!

deowolf on
    [SIGPIC]acocoSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    agoaj wrote: »

Well, the man is probably around 65, so... 50ish years?

It wasn't Abbadon. I'll see if I can find a pic of the actor.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Curse my lack of willpower.

That sounds cool, though.

And at least it wasn't something like "Sawyer dies". I consider character-based spoilers a lot worse than plot-based ones.

I should leave here now.

But I probably won't.

ElJeffe on
  • Options
    ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

If Locke can come back to life on the Island, Walt would be about the only person I'd expect to be able to do an encore. Don't count out the Abbadon theory yet.

Thawmus on
    Twitch: Thawmus83
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    One of the guest stars is Young Tom....

Should be interesting.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    Vincent GraysonVincent Grayson Frederick, MDRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    So tonight we'll meet Jacob, and given the actor playing him, he sure as shit is not going to be Jack or Locke (which is good, because those are two of the dumbest ideas ever).

Vincent Grayson on
  • Options
    LuqLuq Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Vincent there was a complete lack of skullfuckery in your post. You need to name the actor.

Luq on
    FFRK:jWwH RW:Onion Knight's Sage USB
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Thawmus wrote: »

If Locke can come back to life on the Island, Walt would be about the only person I'd expect to be able to do an encore. Don't count out the Abbadon theory yet.

Abbadon doesn't need to be resurrected for him to be Walt. He could time-travel back just in time to get shot in the face, after having finished every other task he had.

ElJeffe on
  • Options
    ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Thawmus wrote: »

Abbadon doesn't need to be resurrected for him to be Walt. He could time-travel back just in time to get shot in the face, after having finished every other task he had.

He's saying that this guy is older looking than Abbadon, though.

But...
    LOST

Thawmus on
    Twitch: Thawmus83
  • Options
    Greg USNGreg USN Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I am predicting that they will set us up the bomb but smoky/island/magic will interfere. blast energy will be redirected to electromagnetic energy pocket under the swan ruining everyone's day/space-time continuum but negating the radiation effects.

also

kate dies
    a man can dream right?

Greg USN on
    FFXIV Petra Ironheart
    Infinity Mog 21 and over Free Company Sargatanas Server. Recruitment currently closed.
    m1LuFkU.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Kate dies but her ass lives on.

That would be the best of both worlds.

ElJeffe on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Was there 3 or 2 clip shows this year?

mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    Amikron DevaliaAmikron Devalia I didn't ask for this title. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    3 I think, but I tell you what I liked that explanation they just gave for why those 4 ended up in the past. Was pretty well done.

Amikron Devalia on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    3 I think, but I tell you what I liked that explanation they just gave for why those 4 ended up in the past. Was pretty well done.

tuned it out... what was the point?

mojojoeo on
  • Options
    Amikron DevaliaAmikron Devalia I didn't ask for this title. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    That because they didn't perfectly recreate the crash (well as much as possible) that happened on the island, the results were changed. In this case, those 4 were thrown into a different time. The island and its mystic properties being the cause of course, but at least it made more sense why just those 4 vanished.

Amikron Devalia on
  • Options
    SirUltimosSirUltimos Don't talk, Rusty. Just paint. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Gentlemen.

Here we go.

SirUltimos on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Of course they reveal jacob only to reveal mystery guy two.

mojojoeo on
  • Options
    SirUltimosSirUltimos Don't talk, Rusty. Just paint. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I'm not even sure what to say. I... what? Awesome.

SirUltimos on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    He's steve. Oh you forgot about steve? That's because he was on the OTHER island over there. Come back for ABC's new show, Lost-er!

Amikron Devalia on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    He's steve. Oh you forgot about steve? That's because he was on the OTHER island over there. Come back for ABC's new show, Lost-er!

to be followed by the critically panned "lost-est: dead reckoning"

mojojoeo on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I hate you Kate, and I hate your backstory!

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    Vincent GraysonVincent Grayson Frederick, MDRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    This is one of those times I don't like living in Hawaii.

Vincent Grayson on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Has the John Locke "death march" music been used before?

mojojoeo on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    what if that aint Locke...

mojojoeo on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    OH COME ON!

Amikron Devalia on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    LOST

You had to see that comming man....

"terrific"

lol

mojojoeo on
  • Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    mojojoeo wrote: »
    Has the John Locke "death march" music been used before?

Only like every finale

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Its the lost-babies!

Just like muppet babies only lost-er!

mojojoeo on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Yea, sure, whatever you say Locke.

Amikron Devalia on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Undead locke seems untrustworthier by the moment.

edit : CAR! CAAAAAAAAAR!

mojojoeo on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I'm so tired of people randomly being hit by automobiles in tv and film.

If this was a cartoon, an anvil would have fallen on her head.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Jack's off his shit!

And that was a jackface for sure when he got mad and fired the gun.

mojojoeo on
This discussion has been closed.