As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Breaking News from CNN

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    what the the fresh hell is going on in here?

Usagi on
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    monkey booty

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Usagi wrote: »
    what the the fresh hell is going on in here?

[strike]jigrah finally blames the gays for aids[/strike]
    monkey booty

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    very well

monkey booty it is

Usagi on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited May 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    vsove wrote: »
    I have never been given a satisfactory, non-bigoted reason against gay marriage. Every single reason eventually comes down to 'I don't like the idea of gays marrying', whether it's for religious or moral reasons.

because there is, of course, NONE

Oh, I know. Thus why it really puzzles me that anyone would oppose it. It is a concept I am in no way able to grasp.

vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I have never been given a satisfactory, non-bigoted reason against gay marriage. Every single reason eventually comes down to 'I don't like the idea of gays marrying', whether it's for religious or moral reasons.

Oh, I know. Thus why it really puzzles me that anyone would oppose it. It is a concept I am in no way able to grasp.

It's icky.

KetBra on
    KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    very well

monkey booty it is
    800px-Mandrill_at_Singapore_Zoo.jpg

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Oh fuck off Dru, I know enough about statistics to feel comfortable that based on those numbers the majority of HIV transmission comes from male to male sex, and then women having sex with bisexual men, then straight men having sex with those women.

I just can't prove it to you, even if I could though you are to fucking thick to believe it.
    Dude, the highest rate of HIV infection is in the white wimmenz. Are you dense?

If you cannot prove something, then you cannot bring it up in discourse.

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

It's probably "People are brought up to hate a certain subset of people and can't get over it", "Oh god I don't want to be gay, gays are icky!" and a bit of "This hinders my freedom to to hinder your freedom, fag"

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    my god why am I listening to lady gaga D:

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    holy blue ass, Batman!

Usagi on
  • Options
    KajustaKajusta Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    That's like a goddamn rainbow

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    my god why am I listening to lady gaga D:
    because she is a homosexual siren

"wanna take a ride on your disco stick"

• Options
    edited May 2009
    Kajusta wrote: »
    That's like a goddamn rainbow

Proof that monkey booty is always topical

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    AMP'd wrote: »
    very well

monkey booty it is

Now that is some sweet sweet monkey booty.

Theidar on
    Gamertag: Theidar
    Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
    PSN ID : Theidar
    Facebook
    Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Oh fuck off Dru, I know enough about statistics to feel comfortable that based on those numbers the majority of HIV transmission comes from male to male sex, and then women having sex with bisexual men, then straight men having sex with those women.

I just can't prove it to you, even if I could though you are to fucking thick to believe it.

If the table I provided a link to is accurate, it doesn't appear white women would be the largest group to be increasing in infection. It doesn't break it down by race and sex, but it does by sex.

Because race is a protected group, can it have an effect on insurance premiums?

Jigrah on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    very well

monkey booty it is
    we finally found the rainbow coalition!

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Jigrah, we've moved on

We want to hear your opinion on this sweet booty:
    800px-Male_Olive_Baboon.jpg

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    KajustaKajusta Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Speaking of rainbows

DIABLO CAN'T HAVE RAINBOWS, DURRRRRRRRR

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    diablo can have anything he wants

he is the lord of terror

Wimble on
    4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009

If the table I provided a link to is accurate, it doesn't appear white women would be the largest group to be increasing in infection. It doesn't break it down by race and sex, but it does by sex.

Ugh, apparently basic mathematics is a hard thing to understand. That table shows all people living with HIV, each year includes the people from last year. When studying epidemiology, as this is clearly the thing you so fear " the gays giving aids to everyone", you are concerned with rate of infection and spread.

• Options
    edited May 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I would like to point out that not everyone against gay marriage is all hatefully hating on gays. A lot of them really just don't know better. Some of them are just following what their parents taught them, that "marriage" is "a man and a woman."

I'm not saying it is right or defending it at all. I'm just saying that saying they all hate gays is wrong.

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Jigrah, we've moved on

We want to hear your opinion on this sweet booty:
    800px-Male_Olive_Baboon.jpg

Honestly, not a fan of the hairy ass, just gets in the way too much.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Artreus wrote: »
    I would like to point out that not everyone against gay marriage is all hatefully hating on gays. A lot of them really just don't know better. Some of them are just following what their parents taught them, that "marriage" is "a man and a woman."

I'm not saying it is right or defending it at all. I'm just saying that saying they all hate gays is wrong.
    If the idea you spout has the same effect, then motive is pointless.

• Options
    edited May 2009
    Also you guys are gay.

• Options
    edited May 2009

Or they only hate gays when its not two or more hot ladies.

Theidar on
    Facebook
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
  • Options
    edited May 2009

Yeah.. I'm more sad about it than anything, seeing as how I come from a family full of waay conservative semi-fundamentalists.

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    edited May 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

Yeah.. I'm more sad about it than anything, seeing as how I come from a family full of waay conservative semi-fundamentalists.

"we love gays, but we hate their lifestyle!"

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2009

Ugh, apparently basic mathematics is a hard thing to understand. That table shows all people living with HIV, each year includes the people from last year. When studying epidemiology, as this is clearly the thing you so fear " the gays giving aids to everyone", you are concerned with rate of infection and spread.

My bad, definitly thought those were new infections and not living. I was bouncing around in another table on that site.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/resources/reports/2007report/default.htm

The initial ones I looked at were about rates, and I thought that one was as well.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Also you guys are gay.

So? What's it to you?

Wanna get married about it?

Wimble on
    4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Wimble wrote: »
    Also you guys are gay.

So? What's it to you?

Wanna get married about it?
    Yes.

• Options
    edited May 2009

"we love gays, but we hate their lifestyle!"

Yeeaah that's about how it goes.

Artreus on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

Do you seriously believe this?

Motive is key behind my whole ethical beliefs.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Man, you can't have a kantian ethical framework and then argue against gay marriage.

• Options
    edited May 2009

My bad, definitly thought those were new infections and not living. I was bouncing around in another table on that site.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/resources/reports/2007report/default.htm

The initial ones I looked at were about rates, and I thought that one was as well.

Please keep in mind there is a major difference between instantaneous rates/100,000 people and rates of increase over time.

Usagi on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Theidar wrote: »

Or they only hate gays when its not two or more hot ladies.
    this is exactly what they think at Freep. its absoultely amazing

I grew up in South/Central PA, the sentiment is fairly common among people there too.

Theidar on
    Facebook
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
  • Options
    edited May 2009

[Deleted User] on