Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Mini Phalla] Phallabusters - Day 7: GAME OVER - GOOD AND POSITVE SLIME WIN

• ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    200x200 baby.

DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS!

No gods or kings, only man.
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Bastards!

Rewriting the narration

• TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    OoOoOoOOOoOoooOo

My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
    edited July 2009
    I hate you law.

edited July 2009
    OOOOoooOOOOoooo

Jk, I'm actually a librarian who is not a ghost.

edited July 2009

Dana Barret's Apartment Building: Roof
    12:00 AM

This is where it all began. This is where Gozer was summoned the first time. This is where the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man was blown into little piles of marshmallow goo. This is where it all would end.

Ray came out with just his proton pack. He didn't need any sensing equipmen, Gozer wasn't one to hide. not this late in the game. Egon and Winston were here, frozen solid. They were sitting on two pedastals that Dana and Louis had crouched on years before. there were two pedestals still empty, waiting for their statues. The statue of Peter flashed into existence and slammed down on the third pillar.

Gozer: The last one is for you.

Ray: You have taken everything from me!
    Ray: My friends, my colleagues, and the trust of the city!
    Ray: If you think that this is the end for all of this, then YOU ARE WRONG!

Ray flipped the switch on his proton shooter and braced for the force of the beam.... But it never came.

Gozer: I don't think so, little man. You lose!

Ray: Thats what you think!

Ray threw a small silver ball right at Gozer. The ball was a Protonic Storage Cartridge with four crossing nozzles. It was charged with a hellical Trap and emitted a short but powerfull beam of protonically reversed energy. Essentially, it was a Gozer grenade. The grenade activated shooting a beam of pure white energy right into Gozer's chest.

Gozer: Noooooo!!!! Not again!
    Gozer: I'll get you for this, ghostbusters!

Gozer was again sent back to the spirit realm to languish in his defeat. His exit created the second giant fireball in as many years. At least there wasn't any Marshmallow goo this time. The Geebs That Is A Mod had been defeated.

Winston: Ugh...
    Ray: Hey guys! Are you alright?
    Egon: Define alright...
    Peter: Whoa! Where am I?
    Ray: We're on the top of Dana's Apartment building.
    Winston: Again?
    Ray: The repeating portals were often short lived so I figured they had to be a projection form a central power source. This is the only place I could think of.
    Egon: Good job ray. Next time though, try to figure it our before we're all turned into statues.
    Peter: God, can we get out of here. I could use a nice long massage.
    Egon: We need to find a new secretary first.
    Peter: Really, I was just starting to like Janine.

Chief of Police: Ghostbusters! I'm glad I found you!
    Peter: Yes because the most likely place for us to be is ontop of a 50 story apartment building.
    Chief of Police: Look, theres a disturbance at the arena. We need your help.

They all looked at each other.

Ray: Well, who ya gonna call?
    Peter: Someone else, I'm outta here guys.
    Ray: No, comeon peter! Peter!
    The City of New York Wins

The Dead
    The Geebs That Is A Mod - Gozer (God)

The Survivors
    Exarch - Ray Stanz (Expert Ghostbuster)
    TheLawinator - Alice the Librarian (Scardy Cat)

• JaentherJaenther Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I guess it was inevitable that I'd lose a game eventually. Geebs, I was really hoping you'd pull it off. Good job, Exarch, we were looking for you the entire friggin game.

bone daddy wrote:
    It's important to remember that our userbase is self-selected for people who find things like punching babies and flipping off boxes of kittens hilarious.
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I think we would have won if I had switched to possessed human on night one or two.

sig.gif
    edited July 2009
    Also, psolms you are terrible at being neutral and terribly unlucky. Not a healthy combination.

bone daddy wrote:
    It's important to remember that our userbase is self-selected for people who find things like punching babies and flipping off boxes of kittens hilarious.
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Nice job, Exarch. Kudos to you and Lawinator for being the last ones standing. And thanks for running this, Dunadan - was fun.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    edited July 2009
    I wanted to be mentioned in the narration. Anyway, I was a seer and really only managed to seer 2 dudes in the entire phalla, infidel and psolms, just in time for them to leave the game.

GG all, I'm so baller.

• samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User
    edited July 2009
    I FUCKING KNOW THAT PSOLMS AND POWERPUPPIES WHERE EVIL! I CALLED IT AND I DIED. /GRUDGE PSOLMS FOR OUTING ME AS AN SK WHEN YOU WAS ONE TOO!

Echo wrote: »
    Yeah, some times I just want to get my farm in shape without being bothered by green explosive dildos.
    edited July 2009
    Peter Venkman - Role Blocker (Target seer as well if he roleblocks a female)
    Spoiler:

Ray Stanz - Vig
    Spoiler:

Egon - Seer (only saw alignments of ghosts)
    Spoiler:

Winston - Guard
    Spoiler:

Janine Melnitz - added a paragraph to the narration
    Spoiler:

Louis Tully - Vote Manipulator
    Spoiler:

Dana Barrett - Ability Improver
    Spoiler:

Dean Yeager - Action Seer
    Spoiler:

The Archbishop - Put custom post restrictions on ghosts
    Spoiler:

Mayor Lenny - Forces someone to vote with him
    Spoiler:

Gozer - Role Blocker
    Spoiler:

Zuul - Could change between ghost and human
    Spoiler:

Vinz Clortho - Could change between human and ghost
    Spoiler:

Vigo - Target Seer
    Spoiler:

Janosz Poha - Took credit for others actions
    Spoiler:

Walter Peck - Serial Killer Odd
    Spoiler:

Jack Hardemeyer - Serial Killer Even
    Spoiler:

• RainfallRainfall Subcommander Argon CityRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Dammit, I almost made it to the end. I didn't call Geebs as being Gozer, though. I was pretty sure Exarch was up to shady dealings.

So maybe it was a good thing I didn't make it to the end. Who knows?

edited July 2009
    I wanted to be mentioned in the narration. Anyway, I was a seer and really only managed to seer 2 dudes in the entire phalla, infidel and psolms, just in time for them to leave the game.

GG all, I'm so baller.

You only got results if they were a ghost.....

when you seered other people and didn't get a PM, its because they were human. I think you were only blocked once.

edited July 2009
    Law you seriously gave me a heart attack there, you glorious bastage.

Games rarely get that close, that was crazy good.

edited July 2009
    I FUCKING KNOW THAT PSOLMS AND POWERPUPPIES WHERE EVIL! I CALLED IT AND I DIED. /GRUDGE PSOLMS FOR OUTING ME AS AN SK WHEN YOU WAS ONE TOO!

Psolms was neutral. Powerpuppies was evil.

Powerpuppies was seered on night 1. Jaenther was seered on night 3. Orange soda was on night 2 but he died so Shalmelo had 2 baddies without any network to give them to....

edited July 2009
    Samurai, calm yourself. Deep breaths. You're wrong, as usual. Psolms was what he said he was, the entire time. He only had to kill Infidel to win, he wasn't an SK or evil. In fact, he was being very annoying trying to help the village. Might've been more effective if his "trust network" hadn't included most of the bad guys.

bone daddy wrote:
  • Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User
    edited July 2009
    Actually me and psalms almost had a really solid day 1 network, and powerpuppies was supposed to be role blocked and killed on night two. I am not sure where the ball got dropped, but I assume it was through kime even though I don't remember how much I told him.

Spoiler:
  • pablo_pricepablo_price Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    thanks for running the game, dunadan, it was fun.

grats to Exarch and lawinator for pulling out the win.

when I got the bus driver PM, I didn't think it would end well. (the one time I was a role blocker, I ended up blocking good specials on half the nights D: ). Amazingly (to me) though, I killed a baddie both times I used it.

1. when psolms was getting caught up in the drama storm, I wasn't sure about him, but I thought kime was acting much more low key than usual.

2. on my last night, I actually though that Exarch was acting suspiciously and that garroad was a villager with an unfortunate posting restriction. bad call on my part, but it worked out in the end.

Steam / Xbox Live / Rock Band DLC / WoW: Allanna, Kolii
    SWTOR: Allanna (Shadowlands) / TSW: Sara-Luna
    edited July 2009
    Jaenther wrote: »
    Samurai, calm yourself. Deep breaths. You're wrong, as usual. Psolms was what he said he was, the entire time. He only had to kill Infidel to win, he wasn't an SK or evil. In fact, he was being very annoying trying to help the village. Might've been more effective if his "trust network" hadn't included most of the bad guys.

Why didn't you role block powerpuppies btw?

Spoiler:
    edited July 2009
    12. Jaenther - Vigo (Watcher)

ohhhhh lol ... we DID have two evils in our day 1 network

<.<

Spoiler:
  • garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    because he was evil?

edited July 2009
    Thanks for running the thing Dunadan. It was probably the funest phalla I've played so far. I just wish it had been more active, it was pretty upsetting that everyone had an ability and there were still a bunch of missed votes, and a whole lot of information to go on and no discussion.

edited July 2009
    I can't kick you again, OS, it'd just be mean.

bone daddy wrote:
    edited July 2009
    Also samurai even if you were right, which you weren't, your posting on the night of your death was terribad.

sig.gif
    edited July 2009
    Mafia boards: http://ghostbustersbusters.proboards.com/

Should be open. Also, why the hell was my ability useless on Days 2 3 4?

edited July 2009
    Man, there were SO MANY SEERS in this thing. And pretty much every one of them would've been able to contradict my cover. Incidentally, that's how you got Day 1'd, Faynor. I got scurred when I realized that one of the better uses of your ability that night would've been to check my cover.

bone daddy wrote:
    edited July 2009
    Library Ghost - Mechanics Seer
    Spoiler:

Subway Ghost - Roleblocked Humans
    Spoiler:

Ghost Train - Death Vig
    Spoiler:

Slimer - Post restrictions on humans
    Spoiler:

Nunzio Scoleri - Mason (Double vote if they vote together)
    Spoiler:

Tony Scoleri - Mason (Double vote if vote together)
    Spoiler:

Jogger Ghost - Ability Redirector
    Spoiler:

Taxi Driver Ghost - Bus Driver
    Spoiler:

Titanic - Ability Switcher
    Spoiler:

Positive Slime - Youtube Bomber
    Spoiler:

Negative Slime - Youtube Bomber
    Spoiler:

Alice the Librarian - Saw if someone was a ghost
    Spoiler:

Baby Oscar - Saw if someone was human
    Spoiler:

edited July 2009
    :P

Naw its cool, some times you gamble for epic results and sometimes you get burned. All part of the fun :P

I didn't really get much more solid info from psolms other than what he said, so I was just assuming that he trusted his contacts enough...

My bad on kime though :P I figured he was neutral and not evil but *shrug*

My dude was barely a step above a villager so I was alright with gambling.

Spoiler:
    edited July 2009
    It was a fun game. I got to be a SK. The original plan after I revealed was for Ebran to kill the good ghost while I worked on the bad ghost. But he got killed and I pretty much decided that I wanted to go out with a bang! Of course, I was also working on my "I'm stupid new guy that no one will ever take seriously" for a true cover like kime's "I'm evil always".

Yeah, some times I just want to get my farm in shape without being bothered by green explosive dildos.
  • FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Geebs, why did you kill me day 1 :(

do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
    edited July 2009
    To be fair, kime and I could have escaped just about all of the seers.

sig.gif
    edited July 2009
    I, uh, just explained that, Faynor.

bone daddy wrote:
    edited July 2009
    Now: My thoughts.

first off, your 'trust network' was a terrible Idea OS and Psolms.

I'm sitting there reading the mafia board when they come out with all this role information..... and I'm saying to myself.... how the hell are they getting that?

Turns out you all just gave them the information.....

Thats why the mafia had such an easy time the first few days.

The village turned it around when Shalmelo seered 2 baddies in 3 days and the SKs got eliminated by the mafia and vote. that was pretty funny IMO.

the village again lost stride when some people didn't send in orders for their powers or didn't vote or talk about things.

in the end it was pretty even.

MVPs for good guys are Shalmelo for his seerings and Pablo_Price for his busdriving.
    MVPs for the bad guys are Jaenther for infiltrating the dumb network and Garroad_ran for acting out his post restriction the entire game and never getting killed for it except by accident.

• FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Oh, wow, how'd I miss that. Sorry Jae :P

Yeah, I enjoyed following this game. It seemed pretty interesting.

do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
    edited July 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Now: My thoughts.

first off, your 'trust network' was a terrible Idea OS and Psolms.

I'm sitting there reading the mafia board when they come out with all this role information..... and I'm saying to myself.... how the hell are they getting that?

Turns out you all just gave them the information.....

Thats why the mafia had such an easy time the first few days.

The village turned it around when Shalmelo seered 2 baddies in 3 days and the SKs got eliminated by the mafia and vote. that was pretty funny IMO.

the village again lost stride when some people didn't send in orders for their powers or didn't vote or talk about things.

in the end it was pretty even.

MVPs for good guys are Shalmelo for his seerings and Pablo_Price for his busdriving.
    MVPs for the bad guys are Jaenther for infiltrating the dumb network and Garroad_ran for acting out his post restriction the entire game and never getting killed for it except by accident.

There is more evidence to this in the Okami thread.

Phalla Rule #1:
    Never trust anyone! (Unless Masoned, and that can be ify at times)

edited July 2009
    by the by.

on night 1 Kime was targeted by trust to change his ability onto thanatos.

It was one of those things that I hadn't really thought about pre-game but the obvious outcome was that Kime's ability to change into a human was used on thanatos which made him alive....

edited July 2009
    Yeah, I could've done without the bus-driven vigilante kill. That was some unlikely accuracy.

bone daddy wrote:
    edited July 2009
    Oh and Kime.

On night one you were redirected to thanatos.
    on night two you were roleblocked by neville (and since zuul is female, he found out that you targetted yourself)
    on night three psolms was roleblocked by neville but that was misdirected onto you by the busdriver as was the vig that killed you.

never to become a real boy....