As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Drugs and [CHAT]sturbation

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    anorgasmia sucks. bad

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Stephen Fry is a god among men. He's is truly amazing in this episode of Just A Minute.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Ejaculation delay? So like you have an orgasm and five minutes later you cum. "hey bob hows the wife and OH MY GOD YES YES Sorry ejaculation delay."

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    anorgasmia sucks. bad

But it has the word orgasm in it!

It sounds sexy!

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Stephen Fry is a god among men. He's is truly amazing in this episode of Just A Minute.

Well yes, that's certainly true, but what's "Just A Minute"?

Haphazard on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Depends on the severity for guys.

A mild case of anorgasmia never hurt a guy.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    anorgasmia sucks. bad

It is truly awful. Stupid drugs and their stupid side effects.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    Ejaculation delay? So like you have an orgasm and five minutes later you cum. "hey bob hows the wife and OH MY GOD YES YES Sorry ejaculation delay."

That sounds useful, as you could be nailing a chick, orgasm, and continue to nail her for five more minutes.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    evilbob wrote: »
    side effects at the bottom make for interesting reading

I believe most of the side effects go away after 6-8 weeks, once your body's started to get used to the medicine

although I think the sexual side effects can manifest later, or be present much longer

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    desc wrote: »
    G.I. Joe made me want to play Army of Two again, mostly because all the Cobra troops wore masks that looked exactly like the ones in Army of Two. So I played Army of Two, and after dying a few times because I couldn't remember how to make my partner take aggressive cover, I got back into it and it's still a pretty fun game.

Matt! Wanna co-op that ho?

I bought it for like $10 and it's been sitting around ever since.
    Yeah, do you have it for 360? My handle there is the same as my forum name.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

He needs to do a reunion show with Hugh Laurie

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Haphazard wrote: »

Psh, puss.

I just can't handle the site of needles in flesh, its one of the more disturbing things to me. Which makes my heroin addiction ironic I guess. Like rain on my wedding day. I mean one second

LIKKKKE RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN On MY WEDDING DAY!!!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited August 2009

A Radio 4 institution (we're now on Series 55). Contestants have to speak for 60 seconds without repetition, hesitation or deviation on the topic given to them. It's amazing!

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

He needs to do a reunion show with Hugh Laurie

I think I heard he's never been on house, I wonder if thats just they haven't found the right character for him. Now that House is in the looney bin they could always have a sort of cross over with bones and have Fry reprise his shrink from that show.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,538927,00.html

Well thats one way to prove your point "The amazon is awash in violence look how easy it is to buy someone to murder people!"

the amazon basin is basically the wild west.

Acre is the worst of the northern states though.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    well that's what they get for being foreign.

Ludious on
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    see, it's ironic because she uses a word over and over and over again to mean something other than its literal intention.

Also, serotonin is my favorite neurotransmitter,

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I've given up on people ever getting irony right. People either use it for just about everything or try to limit it to apply to only the most narrow subset of its actual application.

Hell, I'm not even sure where the actual limits of the word lies anymore because of all the fuss around it.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

A Radio 4 institution (we're now on Series 55). Contestants have to speak for 60 seconds without repetition, hesitation or deviation on the topic given to them. It's amazing!

Huh, it sounds pretty amazing. And I can perfectly imagine Fry doing that.

Also, I have a distinct feeling Ben Goldacre doesn't like the advocators of SSRI very much.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Irony is used correctly in Alanis's song because it is using the common usage definition.

Common usage is correct. So remember kids, if you're wrong ENOUGH, you become common usage and you're right.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I've given up on people ever getting irony right. People either use it for just about everything or try to limit it to apply to only the most narrow subset of its actual application.

Hell, I'm not even sure where the actual limits of the word lies anymore because of all the fuss around it.

that's ironic.

or is it?

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »

That's ironic.

Edit: Oh fuck you Elldren!

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Oh Jesus fucking Christ. Apparently by "What do chinese people do when they fail to have a boy" the teachers meant "What do Chinese people do with the girl".

Despite the passage giving details about other things they do.

But that doesn't matter because it's not what they meant when they asked the question and we should know what they mean when they ask the question, not know what they asked.

ARGLEBARGLEBARGLE.

Quid on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    You can use the word 'ironic' however you like now.

Isn't it ironic?

Sarksus on
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    evilbob wrote: »
    side effects at the bottom make for interesting reading

I believe most of the side effects go away after 6-8 weeks, once your body's started to get used to the medicine

although I think the sexual side effects can manifest later, or be present much longer

For me the nausea is the one that keeps biting me in the arse. If I forget to take it for a couple of days I get a good 6 hours or so of feeling like shit when I start again.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

It's more like you can have sex/masturbate for hours and never feel the sweet release and eventually you just get annoyed and give up.

Why, yes I do take Lexapro. Fortunately after a while my body adjusted and everything was fine.

Invisible on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Aegis wrote: »
    Edit: Oh fuck you Elldren!

It wouldn't do any good.

anorgasmia

clarification: I am not suffering from this right now. It is, however, the most unfortunate of side effects.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    Irony is used correctly in Alanis's song because it is using the common usage definition.

Common usage is correct. So remember kids, if you're wrong ENOUGH, you become common usage and you're right.
    It's not though, not even through common usage. Winning the lottery and dying the next day isn't ironic, since when you win the lottery the expectation is that you get a lot of money, not that you live a long time afterward. Winning the lottery then getting hit with an IRS audit that costs you the exact amount you've won is ironic. Dying is just unfortunate. I guess it may be where common usage is headed, but as long as there are those of us who aren't cripplingly retarded when it comes to word usage, we shall soldier on.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    if I forget to take it for 2-3 days in a row, nihilism comes roaring back

hooray chronic depression!

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Anorgasmia is a funny word because it's like an orgasm but you can't have one!

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »

I know, it's really depressing.

^ this is irony. Take notes you bastards.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Stupid coffee boy. I want to believe that your beautiful smile is genuine and not the product of working in a customer service position that garners lots of tips.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Invisible wrote: »

It's more like you can have sex/masturbate for hours and never feel the sweet release and eventually you just get annoyed and give up.

Why, yes I do take Lexapro. Fortunately after a while my body adjusted and everything was fine.

I don't even take lexapro and thats happened to me. Shit *tinfoil hat* government must be putting stuff in ma water!

Yeah irony now means, I have no idea, like literal now means "It actually happened", though that sometimes means "I'm making shit up and having to certify that I'm indeed making shit up."

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited August 2009

This is why having learnt ancient Greek takes all the fun out of things...i immediately recognise that this is going to be a negative thing and so don't remember to laugh at the fact it also reads "an orgasm"

:sigh:

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

This is why having learnt ancient Greek takes all the fun out of things...i immediately recognise that this is going to be a negative thing and so don't remember to laugh at the fact it also reads "an orgasm"

So you're saying the language is all greek to you?

EH EH EH? EH EH EH EH.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited August 2009

So you're saying the language is all greek to you?

EH EH EH? EH EH EH EH.

It's weird, but our Greek are Spaniards.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    edited August 2009

Spaniards? Are they played by australians?

No one will get this joke.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited August 2009

Spaniards? Are they played by australians?

No one will get this joke.

It tickles my memory, but no, I don't get it.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Today I learned the plural of 'fellatio' is 'fellatios'. I don't know why this surprises me. I guess I just always thought fellatio was a state of being.

JamesKeenan on
This discussion has been closed.