As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Game advice...classic RPG's

2»

• Options
    corky842corky842 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Tanolen wrote: »
    I can't recommend Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines enough.

Indeed.

corky842 on
  • Options
    DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Ok, sorry I haven't been on in a while. With the combined efforts of Steam, GoG's and a mom and pop video store in my town I have been able to get a few games.

I've got the Daggerfall release from their website, baldurs gates 2 that was in a double pack with the Throne of Baal, and I was lucky and got my hands on planescape torment.

I have no idea how to get the other QFG's and Wizardy 8.

Also totally forgot but I already owned bloodlines on Steam, I have just never played it...so I'm gonna get started on that.

Dixon on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, the old QfGs are a bitch and a half to get nowadays. Your only choice will be to buy it at rediculous used prices or get lucky on ebay

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SaddlerSaddler Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Jasconius wrote: »
    zhen_rogue wrote: »
    Wizardry 8?

Wizardry 8.

If I died and the afterlife turned out to just be a big game of Wizardry 8, I would find that perfectly acceptable.

Will Wizardry 8 run on Vista?

Saddler on
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Saddler wrote: »
    Jasconius wrote: »
    zhen_rogue wrote: »
    Wizardry 8?

Wizardry 8.

If I died and the afterlife turned out to just be a big game of Wizardry 8, I would find that perfectly acceptable.

Will Wizardry 8 run on Vista?

I'd highly recommend Wizardry 7: Crusaders Of The Dark Savant first.

Esh on
  • Options
    IriahIriah Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Slo wrote: »
    Iriah wrote: »
    can't believe I forgot this. Nox!

Nox is hilarious.

HI-LARIOUS.

And all 3 endings are great. The worst one is where you go back to the freaking trailer park. Goddamn wizard of super powered awesomeness gets put back into a trailer trash existence.

The Airship Captain is a giant ham, he's great. "BLAZES! WHAT MANNER OF WINGED DEMON ATTACKS MY SHIP?!"

Iriah on