Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

New Comic Thread 12/9/09

agoajagoaj One is the loneliest numberyou could ever chuRegistered User regular
edited December 2009 in Singularity Engine++
735687102_YBtdj-L.jpg
In keeping with the theme, I have stolen the new comic thread.

agoaj on
aqOYSK0.gif
·
«13

Posts

  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
  • CJTheranCJTheran Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I didn't know it was October.

    Edit: Sweet Edit Bro

    ·
  • DidgeridooDidgeridoo noooooooooooo Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    That lady he's with doesn't seem terribly impressed with what is happening

    3DS Friend Code: 2766-8209-8772. Nintendo Network ID: Didge7
    ·
  • agoajagoaj One is the loneliest number you could ever chuRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    CJTheran wrote: »
    I didn't know it was October.

    When you're with me baby,
    everynight is October.

    aqOYSK0.gif
    ·
  • Fort1tudeFort1tude Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

    time warp

    Steam ID - Fort1tude
    ·
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    agoaj wrote: »
    CJTheran wrote: »
    I didn't know it was October.

    When you're with me baby,
    everynight is October.

    Can you make it Halloween every night so I can score unlimited candy?

    ·
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Didgeridoo wrote: »
    That lady he's with doesn't seem terribly impressed with what is happening

    It's the steel thong that just ran up her arse.

    ·
  • Fort1tudeFort1tude Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    that lions front left paw is at an odd angle

    Steam ID - Fort1tude
    ·
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    The title of this comic is "On The Dunes of Ur-Marsa".

    headthrown.jpg
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    ·
  • DubhDubh Michael L Lunsford drew this Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Didgeridoo wrote: »
    That lady he's with doesn't seem terribly impressed with what is happening

    nah, just business as usual

    being awesome, and all


    <3 this comic just because of the epic picture

    ·
  • DidgeridooDidgeridoo noooooooooooo Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Blaket wrote: »
    Didgeridoo wrote: »
    That lady he's with doesn't seem terribly impressed with what is happening

    It's the steel thong that just ran up her arse.

    215511792_o5PkM-L-2.jpg

    3DS Friend Code: 2766-8209-8772. Nintendo Network ID: Didge7
    ·
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Yes.

    Thankyou.

    Thankyou for explaining the joke Tim.

    ·
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter shape shifting master of darkness Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    WIL SHIPLEY RIDING A LAZER LION IN MARS AGRABAH WITH TIME BITCH

    FUCK YES

    RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4
    ·
  • CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    No, I want that panel to be bigger.

    MUCH BIGGER.

    4484-7718-8470
    ·
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter shape shifting master of darkness Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    also I want to see what he's fighting

    I'm assuming sand demon-matrix agents that are actually fallen angels

    RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4
    ·
  • DubhDubh Michael L Lunsford drew this Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    He just looks so happy riding that lion

    ·
  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Blaket wrote: »
    Yes.

    Thankyou.

    Thankyou for explaining the joke Tim.

    He is referring to Tim Buckley, the creator of the webcomic Control-Alt-Delete, who has a reputation for overexplaining his jokes and ruining them as you did, although as is often the case with Buckley's jokes this wasn't funny to start with either. Commas.

    ·
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Tycho, robberies happen. There's been a definite robbery theme happening.

    do not ask for whom the snerd tolls
    ·
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    L|ama wrote: »
    Blaket wrote: »
    Yes.

    Thankyou.

    Thankyou for explaining the joke Tim.

    He is referring to Tim Buckley, the creator of the webcomic Control-Alt-Delete, who has a reputation for overexplaining his jokes and ruining them as you did, although as is often the case with Buckley's jokes this wasn't funny to start with either. Commas.

    Also don't forget that he overuses violence in random situations *stabs Llama*

    ·
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    have they ever referred to themselves as being in a comic strip before?

    I like the idea. Taking up their all important space with their bickering.

    ·
  • existexist Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    io0jv5.png

    UmPiq.png
    ·
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Gabe

    c'mon

    please you gotta give us a full-size version of that last panel

    do it for Wil (and his money)

    If you sign up for Dollar Shave Club here I get a free month of tiny metal blades delivered right to my house. Seems legit.
    ·
  • DarkHawkeDarkHawke Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Fighting hordes of Green Martians.

    Maybe robot Green Martians, since we're improving on things with Lazer lions

    ·
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2009
    PA_tarotcard.png

    lost_sig2.png
    ·
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Hey, you aren't SabreMau!

    headthrown.jpg
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    ·
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    DarkHawke wrote: »
    Fighting hordes of Green Martians.

    Maybe robot Green Martians, since we're improving on things with Lazer lions

    Look don't drag my kind into this.

    ·
  • DarmakDarmak If someone is reading this... I must have failed.Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Hey, you aren't SabreMau!

    But it was almost as good as SabreMau's.

    rscYqAS.png
    ·
  • SicariiSicarii The Roose is Loose Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Tarranon wrote: »
    have they ever referred to themselves as being in a comic strip before?

    I like the idea. Taking up their all important space with their bickering.

    On several occasions.

    Wil Shipley must have like a hojillion dollars; he's won all the auctions for the comic strip except the first one.
    Guy must really like sick kids.

    gotsig.jpg
    ·
  • freelancerbobfreelancerbob UKRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I like the dit with Gabe and Tycho on the laser-lion. It is funny.

    What is this thing that is happening here.
    ·
  • WeaverWeaver From here, I can see seven seasRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Sicarii wrote: »
    Tarranon wrote: »
    have they ever referred to themselves as being in a comic strip before?

    I like the idea. Taking up their all important space with their bickering.

    On several occasions.

    Wil Shipley must have like a hojillion dollars; he's won all the auctions for the comic strip except the first one.
    Guy must really like sick kids.

    http://www.wilshipley.com/blog/

    hCpR4ri.jpg
    Steam: weavermatic
    ·
  • IvarIvar Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Weaver wrote: »
    Sicarii wrote: »
    Tarranon wrote: »
    have they ever referred to themselves as being in a comic strip before?

    I like the idea. Taking up their all important space with their bickering.

    On several occasions.

    Wil Shipley must have like a hojillion dollars; he's won all the auctions for the comic strip except the first one.
    Guy must really like sick kids.

    http://www.wilshipley.com/blog/

    Aaaand there goes the rest of the day (or more) reading his code posts. Great.

    ·
  • KalTorakKalTorak Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Butler wrote: »
    Gabe

    c'mon

    please you gotta give us a full-size version of that last panel

    do it for Johnny, man!


    Do it for Johnny!

    ·
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Certified BrimperRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Delicious Monster is pretty cool software

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
    ·
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    That stuff runs so so incredibly well on 9.4% of the US PC market share.

    ·
  • the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    good comic.

    cheeseburger.jpg
    ·
  • Peter EbelPeter Ebel DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    This guy buys all the comics.

    Comic buying guy.

    Fuck off and die.
    ·
  • the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    i don't understand the point of that guy's program.

    cheeseburger.jpg
    ·
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Certified BrimperRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    the cheat wrote: »
    i don't understand the point of that guy's program.

    you get to find out just how much money you've wasted on all those Xena, Warrior Princess box sets

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
    ·
  • BoylingBoyling Registered User
    edited December 2009
    But the comic is filled with lies! Wil Shipley is the guy who gets hand jobs from Steve Jobs!

    7-2-07b.jpg

    Boyling.gif
    ·
  • altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    i like the Frazetta nod in the final panel.

    I can never tell, would it be better to be in a comic that's solely about how you were never in a comic, or just to be a bystander in a regular comic. I'm leaning toward the former.

    My Flickr. My Fruitfucker computer and my Annarchy computer. See my PAX 2006/07/08 Flickr sets

    "Look at that subtle off-white coloring, the tasteful thickness of it... Oh my God, it even has a watermark."
    ·
«13
This discussion has been closed.