As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Still The Real [Final Fantasy Thread]

• Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Duck edit - You can read the bullshit on Sankaku Complex if you want.

Apparently FF13 is really, really, REALLY bad.
    “Honestly, it’s the worst Final Fantasy game ever! Everything about the game is ‘lightweight.’”
    “This is no game, it’s a CG movie player with an RPG minigame! The story and maps are unbelievably linear, there’s a little divergence in how you level the characters. I just don’t want to recognise this as an RPG. It doesn’t even feel like you’re playing a game, just that you’re being shown one CG movie after another.”
    “The characters aren’t very appealing, and the cutesy antics of the female characters got on my nerves. For fans of Final Fantasy, this is really something that is no longer Final Fantasy any longer.”
    “The production values are high, but like FF12 there are pluses and minuses. At the very least I don’t think this game can be recommended to everyone.”
    “Final Fantasy fans will be looking forward to a good story, but personally I found nothing interesting about the story at all, though this must vary from person to person.”
    “The game just repeats movies and dungeons over and over, there’s no variation at all. There are quests in the second half, but getting that far takes far too long. If you don’t enjoy the story getting that far is troubling.
    Honestly, this was a big disappointment. I can’t recommend it to people who like RPGs.”
    The whole game is completely linear until halfway through [approximately 20 hours].
    There are hardly any towns.
    The party is always fixed. The whole game just repeats the movie-battle sequence over and over [In fact the progression is closer to movie-run-battle-run-movie-boss-movie-run-battle…].
    There are rather a lot of movies.
    Moving around is like a long marathon.
    The whole game system is just a clone of FF10.
    You can’t flee battles [You can’t avoid most battles either as there is no sneaking past enemies, including weak ones].
    Your party is completely healed after each battle.
    If the main character in your party dies it is game over [There are only ever 3 characters in battle, often less, and often fixed].
    The best tactic is almost always endlessly attacking. There is next to no strategy or skill involved.
    The summons’ transformation scenes are a joke [i.e. Odin turning into a horse].
    The story is rubbish… [Spoilers omitted, but complaints centre on Snow’s constant and cringe inducing insistence that he is a hero and will “protect” whatever it is the antagonists are menacing this time]
    Shopping is only done at “online” shops on save points, with no proper shops to be found.
    However, this doesn’t matter as you hardly ever get any money [and you can never buy anything more powerful than what you already looted].
    There have been next to no changes from the demo.
    The status screen displays no real information.
    There are only 8 items usable in combat [For that matter, there are hardly any weapons or accessories, and the “crafting” system mostly consists of spending drops to upgrade their 2 stats].
    There are no levels.
    With all their advertising money, just how was it they failed even to get Famitsu to give full points?

KiTA on
  • Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for the informative opinion, website full of naked little girls. :^:

Professor Snugglesworth on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for the informative opinion, website full of naked little girls. :^:

It's essentially a semi-pro version of The ImageBoard that Must Not Be Named. They even have a Danbo image uploader script.

But yeah. Kinda worried about the first 6 hours now, heh. I guess my question is: Does this match up with other people's opinions, or is it just the same /b/tard trollers from 2ch that's been harrassing online reviews for the lulz lately?

KiTA on
  • Options
    blaze_zeroblaze_zero Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'm still gonna buy it at launch and still gonna play it. I don't see why all these "controversial" opinions of sites we really don't care about matter.

blaze_zero on
  • Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, and japanese gamers made a huge uproar over FFXII too. The only thing they don't complain about is their regular Dragon Quest games, since those are the same thing every time.

So fuck 'em.

Renzo on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Renzo wrote: »
    Yeah, and japanese gamers made a huge uproar over FFXII too. The only thing they don't complain about is their regular Dragon Quest games, since those are the same thing every time.

So fuck 'em.

Actually, they had a shitfit about DQ9, doing the stupid 1 star thing on Amazon.

KiTA on
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    DQ changes things up about every other game or so on average.

FF changes things up about every one and a half games, I have no clue where Renzo is getting this idea from.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    mynameisguidomynameisguido Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'm still going to buy and play FFXIII on Day One, but I'm having a pretty hard time getting excited about it, honestly.

Which is nothing to do with anything concrete I know about the game, but everything to do with the fact that it's hard to stay excited about a game for several years.

mynameisguido on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CygnusZCygnusZ Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    KiTA wrote: »

So fuck 'em.

Actually, they had a shitfit about DQ9, doing the stupid 1 star thing on Amazon.

To be fair, DQ9 deserved it. I mean, the game was fine, but in the end I didn't end up really getting into it at all. Everything was just so forgettable.

To contrast, FFXIII really is a very good game. OK, perhaps not the best Final Fantasy, but I still feel that its story was a good deal stronger than FFVIII or FFXII and that the gameplay was fantastic. A lot more work has been put into making fully fleshed characters than in the previous installments as well. If the linearity of FFX didn't bother you, it shouldn't bother you in FFXIII either.

I'll say one thing that my time on 2ch has taught me, there is something called an anti-campaign. That is, one console's fans will actually band together in a somewhat organized way to bash another console's exclusive. If you want to get opinions on the game, stick to MK2. It might not be all sunshine and flowers there, but at least there's a human filter making sure that whatever is put up on the website is reasonable.

Anyway, in regards to Adamantoise:
    Hmm, I'm not sure what he didn't fall down. I've been using Fang + Bahamut and I have enough brute strength just to hunt them that way. Well, 3 TP is a lot but I figure once I get some more money and a spear of Kain I should be able to take the feet down without resorting to bahamut. Maybe only certain summons work? Or maybe this only works in the post game?

CygnusZ on
  • Options
    korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Sankaku Complex? Really? They're a site that's gone out of its way to post as much negative info about XIII as possible partly because it got a port to the evil Amurrikan 360.

The other part? I dunno, probably due to Vanille not having a flat enough chest or something.

Also, in FFIV DS, I've already managed to grandly fuck up and screw myself out of getting Doublecast, due to missing an augment way back in fucking Kaipo. Just grand.

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • Options
    Vincent GraysonVincent Grayson Frederick, MDRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    CygnusZ wrote: »

So fuck 'em.

To be fair, DQ9 deserved it. I mean, the game was fine, but in the end I didn't end up really getting into it at all. Everything was just so forgettable.

To contrast, FFXIII really is a very good game. OK, perhaps not the best Final Fantasy, but I still feel that its story was a good deal stronger than FFVIII or FFXII and that the gameplay was fantastic. A lot more work has been put into making fully fleshed characters than in the previous installments as well. If the linearity of FFX didn't bother you, it shouldn't bother you in FFXIII either.

I'll say one thing that my time on 2ch has taught me, there is something called an anti-campaign. That is, one console's fans will actually band together in a somewhat organized way to bash another console's exclusive. If you want to get opinions on the game, stick to MK2. It might not be all sunshine and flowers there, but at least there's a human filter making sure that whatever is put up on the website is reasonable.

Hmm, I'm not sure what he didn't fall down. I've been using Fang + Bahamut and I have enough brute strength just to hunt them that way. Well, 3 TP is a lot but I figure once I get some more money and a spear of Kain I should be able to take the feet down without resorting to bahamut. Maybe only certain summons work? Or maybe this only works in the post game?
    At least from what I've seen, there's two kinds of Adamantoise. There's the ones that have about 1 million HP and can be beaten fairly easily before post-game. These kind only give 4000 CP or so and don't have legs that can be broken.

The other kind have 5 million HP, do about 10k per stomp, and have targetable legs with 300,000 HP or so. This kind falls down as soon as you summon (at least with Vanille). They are susceptible to death, and that's really the only way to kill them until you get tier 3 weapons...I haven't found any way to kill them the "fair" way, and all my dudes have finished their main 3 roles and have 15-20K or more HP each.

Vincent Grayson on
  • Options
    CygnusZCygnusZ Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

So fuck 'em.

At least from what I've seen, there's two kinds of Adamantoise. There's the ones that have about 1 million HP and can be beaten fairly easily before post-game. These kind only give 4000 CP or so and don't have legs that can be broken.

The other kind have 5 million HP, do about 10k per stomp, and have targetable legs with 300,000 HP or so. This kind falls down as soon as you summon (at least with Vanille). They are susceptible to death, and that's really the only way to kill them until you get tier 3 weapons...I haven't found any way to kill them the "fair" way, and all my dudes have finished their main 3 roles and have 15-20K or more HP each.
    I've encountered a third kind that has around 3,000,000 HP. It was on a quest though. I think depending on the number of quests you beat the types of Adamantoise change. There's supposed to be a really strong one that can't be knocked down as well.

As for killing them the fair way, here's what I found. If you use Fang as the party leader, put one of the legs into break status (really easy to do), you can use her highwind ability and you'll take it all the way down to one hp. Just do that to both legs. Easier said than done though. Maybe if I bought a bunch physical resistance amulets and leveled them up the stomping wouldn't be such a huge problem.

CygnusZ on
  • Options
    PataPata Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    The whole game is completely linear until halfway through [approximately 20 hours].
    The party is always fixed. The whole game just repeats the movie-battle sequence over and over [In fact the progression is closer to movie-run-battle-run-movie-boss-movie-run-battle…].
    You can’t flee battles [You can’t avoid most battles either as there is no sneaking past enemies, including weak ones].
    If the main character in your party dies it is game over [There are only ever 3 characters in battle, often less, and often fixed].
    The best tactic is almost always endlessly attacking. There is next to no strategy or skill involved.
    The story is rubbish… [Spoilers omitted, but complaints centre on Snow’s constant and cringe inducing insistence that he is a hero and will “protect” whatever it is the antagonists are menacing this time]
    Shopping is only done at “online” shops on save points, with no proper shops to be found.
    However, this doesn’t matter as you hardly ever get any money [and you can never buy anything more powerful than what you already looted].
    There are only 8 items usable in combat [For that matter, there are hardly any weapons or accessories, and the “crafting” system mostly consists of spending drops to upgrade their 2 stats].
    There are no levels.
    With all their advertising money, just how was it they failed even to get Famitsu to give full points?

At least half of the crap listed here is blatently false.

Honestly S.C is basically a troll tabloid site, never listen to it.

Pata on
    SRWWSig.pngEpisode 5: Mecha-World, Mecha-nisim, Mecha-beasts
  • Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Pata wrote: »
    There are no levels.

At least half of the crap listed here is blatently false.

Honestly S.C is basically a troll tabloid site, never listen to it.

Actually at least half of it is subjective, which is not the same thing as false.

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    DunxcoDunxco Should get a suit Never skips breakfastRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Those look more like personal bitching rather than honest-to-fault complaints. "I don't like the summons!" Oh boo hoo.

Dunxco on
  • Options
    nervenerve Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

So fuck 'em.

I've encountered a third kind that has around 3,000,000 HP. It was on a quest though. I think depending on the number of quests you beat the types of Adamantoise change. There's supposed to be a really strong one that can't be knocked down as well.

As for killing them the fair way, here's what I found. If you use Fang as the party leader, put one of the legs into break status (really easy to do), you can use her highwind ability and you'll take it all the way down to one hp. Just do that to both legs. Easier said than done though. Maybe if I bought a bunch physical resistance amulets and leveled them up the stomping wouldn't be such a huge problem.
    Yea I think only the ones in Gran Pulse fall over, I am in mission 12 right now. After messing around more last night I found it pretty easy to Jam/Atk/Jam ---> Hlr/def/def --> bla/bla/atk. Another one that worked was jam/hlr/enh --> bla/bla/atk.

But since you guys are already beat the game, you probably already knew that :P

nerve on
  • Options
    APZonerunnerAPZonerunner Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Sanaku Complex (or whatever it's called) is just trolling for hits, but many of their complaints are valid too, if they weren't voiced in such a retarded way.

APZonerunner on
    APZonerunner | RPG Site | UFFSite | The Gaming Vault
    XBL/PSN/Steam: APZonerunner
  • Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

So fuck 'em.

Point being, they have a shitfit every time something changes. So I don't listen to them.

Renzo on
  • Options
    never dienever die Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    About FFXII, one thing I did notice is that after awhile, I found the random monsters in the field to be more dangerous than the boss monsters you fight. I don't mean the random rare hunt either, just some of the high-end monsters they put into an area.

never die on
  • Options
    vermiculturevermiculture Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    If by Edea you mean Ellone, then yes.

No, I mean Edea, and it's fucking rigged. She's a goddamned psychic. I've been at it for over an hour and have only beat her once and that was one of the times her card wasn't on the playing field. I'll be slaughtering her the entire match and then bam her last card literally flips the entire field to hers. It's insane.

I have all my cards modded except ones that require multiples and my good ones, and most of the time the game picks the shit cards and I get maybe one decent one...

So rigged.

does she say something like 'you play with rules unfamiliar to this area. let's combine rules'? If she does, say no. Do it over and over again until she doesn't ask you to combine rules, and just asks to play. This is to ensure that random rule wont be used. (assuming random rule wasn't in the previous area you played cards in)

vermiculture on
    steam id: vermiculture
  • Options
    KysennaKysenna Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Throwbacks are common in plenty but FF12 seems to have some very FF IV specific items.
    It has almost the exact same title music, load screen music, heavy intro emphasis on airships. Zeromus is a side boss, they have essentially a loadstone cavern section.

Not that I'm disagreeing with you, but that music is actually the main theme of Final Fantasy as a whole. It's been in almost every game.

Kysenna on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    DunxcoDunxco Should get a suit Never skips breakfastRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I wanna learn to dance like Irvine. D:

Dunxco on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

So fuck 'em.

Yeah, I've heard about the really crazy powerful ones that show up later. I'm just hunting them when I see them to get the tier 3 upgrade items, although I have yet to see one.

Vincent Grayson on
  • Options
    EclecticGrooveEclecticGroove Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Kysenna wrote: »
    Throwbacks are common in plenty but FF12 seems to have some very FF IV specific items.
    It has almost the exact same title music, load screen music, heavy intro emphasis on airships. Zeromus is a side boss, they have essentially a loadstone cavern section.

Not that I'm disagreeing with you, but that music is actually the main theme of Final Fantasy as a whole. It's been in almost every game.

Indeed, the crystal theme usually shows up in some fashion (title or otherwise), but it's generally substantially altered in significant ways in each game (or being close to the originals but a short clip).
    Just taken along with the rest of FF 12 it seems to be quite a bit more specifics to a single FF game as opposed to the overall series like the rest are.

EclecticGroove on
  • Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Man, the camera in Kingdom Hearts is going to make me vomit.
    I feel ill. D:

Rizzi on
  • Options
    ANTVGM64ANTVGM64 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    so I'm finishing up Lost Oddeysey for the 360 and kind of want to go back and play the final fantasy with Kefka. Here's my problem:

I know a lot of these FF games have translation issues, are changed for content and such over the years. I want to play the best. Nothing cut out, nothing changed, the best and most...pure, I guess.

I know there's a couple of DS versions, one for the PS2 and maybe some others somewhere

Anyway, what's best? the DS version, the GBA version? Fan Translations?

ANTVGM64 on
  • Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I just started playing Dissidia today. (After switching the cover around for the Villain one. Excellent call, Squeenix)

Holy Shit that opening sequence.

Game is slick as all hell, too. Really nicely set up. I'm actually a little surprised.

Darth_Mogs on
    Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Rizzi wrote: »
    I feel ill. D:

I assume you're in Wonderland.

I can promise it gets better after Wonderland.

Seriously...fuck Wonderland.

And apparently BbS is hitting Japan this Saturday.

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    So that Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers game looks pretty cool

I was impressed at how much detail they managed to squeeze into the game, and how seamless the gameplay was with the cutscenes without having any real loading screens

Hell the story didn't seem that bad either, derivative but in the same sort of way XII was

It looks like a game I would play, if I bothered to hook up my Wii these days

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    nervenerve Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'm finally on the last chapter of FF13.
    Looks ugly.

I also got the 'Limit Breaker' achievement today. wooo!!

nerve on
  • Options
    PureauthorPureauthor Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I feel ill. D:

Until you get to Monstro.

Hate Monstro. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

Pureauthor on
    SS FC: 1334 0950 5927
    Platinum FC: 2880 3245 5111
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Atlantica you say?

How about no.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Olivaw wrote: »

I was impressed at how much detail they managed to squeeze into the game, and how seamless the gameplay was with the cutscenes without having any real loading screens

Hell the story didn't seem that bad either, derivative but in the same sort of way XII was

I own it. The gameplay is a bit hard to get used to at the start, but once you climb that little hurdle you'll be flinging rocks at monsters, flinging torches and plants at monsters, flinging monsters at monsters, flinging yourself at monsters, and just generally doing whatever you can think of that can be expressed in terms of "pick something up and throw it". It's a lot more fun thatn I'm probably making it sound. My favorite part of the gameplay is finding ways to use the monsters' abilities and properties against them. Like making an electric jellyfish discharge and zap the other monsters, or forcing a fire monster too breathe fire, or throwing a monster at a Bomb and letting it detonate, killing them all.
    The story is actually pretty good, and the main character is fairly interesting.
    The only real gripe I can think of is that it's supposed to be pretty danged short if you don't spend time doing sidequests and stuff. Oh, and don't expect too many boss battles, though the ones you get are pretty cool.
    The first one is against MOTHERF******ING BAHAMUT

I've heard people complain about the controls, and I agree that it can be kind of "love it or hate it", but I've seriously warmed up to the playstyle after struggling with the telekinesis for the first hour or son. It gets better, or rather you get better. And throwing NPCs is always fun:winky:.

Enlong on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    So this is kinda interesting: http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/61836

I wonder what they mean by "traditional Square Enix RPGs". Maybe more crazy shit like TWEWY, action-based games like KH (and presumably VsXIII), and the like?

Vincent Grayson on
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Honestly? I'd like to see someone define a "traditional" Final Fantasy game. The series as a whole is really all over the place; everything from the sttings to the magic system to the battle system as a whole gets revamped and reworked with every Numeraled title.
    I mean, you try telling me what's the standard setting for a Final Fantasy game.

Enlong on
  • Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I feel ill. D:

Yeah. I just finished Wonderland and headed off the the Tarzan level.

Rizzi on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Pureauthor wrote: »
    I feel ill. D:

Until you get to Monstro.

Hate Monstro. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

The battle music is so rad, though.

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Enlong wrote: »
    Olivaw wrote: »

I own it. The gameplay is a bit hard to get used to at the start, but once you climb that little hurdle you'll be flinging rocks at monsters, flinging torches and plants at monsters, flinging monsters at monsters, flinging yourself at monsters, and just generally doing whatever you can think of that can be expressed in terms of "pick something up and throw it". It's a lot more fun thatn I'm probably making it sound. My favorite part of the gameplay is finding ways to use the monsters' abilities and properties against them. Like making an electric jellyfish discharge and zap the other monsters, or forcing a fire monster too breathe fire, or throwing a monster at a Bomb and letting it detonate, killing them all.
    The story is actually pretty good, and the main character is fairly interesting.
    The only real gripe I can think of is that it's supposed to be pretty danged short if you don't spend time doing sidequests and stuff. Oh, and don't expect too many boss battles, though the ones you get are pretty cool.
    The first one is against MOTHERF******ING BAHAMUT

I've heard people complain about the controls, and I agree that it can be kind of "love it or hate it", but I've seriously warmed up to the playstyle after struggling with the telekinesis for the first hour or son. It gets better, or rather you get better. And throwing NPCs is always fun:winky:.

Just beat it an I really liked it. Now I have to go back and try things like making giant jumbo cactuars and kill those geared behemoths by the train tracks.

I hope this game gets a sequel, but it's pretty much doomed in sales.

agoaj on
    ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    EclecticGrooveEclecticGroove Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Enlong wrote: »
    Honestly? I'd like to see someone define a "traditional" Final Fantasy game. The series as a whole is really all over the place; everything from the sttings to the magic system to the battle system as a whole gets revamped and reworked with every Numeraled title.
    I mean, you try telling me what's the standard setting for a Final Fantasy game.

I'd say for "most" people traditional means "FF7", as that was their first game played. Overworld, interchangable party members, lots of hidden stuff, and at least some equipment to mess with.

I've been playing the series since the NES days, and while it has obviously been changing and evolving with the times, there indeed has been a shift starting with FF7.

The NES/SNES games tended to be very involved games from a play perspective. They all/most had complicated and in depth equipment selections that provided increasing amounts of possible load outs per character. Things like the job system started then, as well as the esper system, both which allowed for either total control over the character, or simply another possible way to tweak any/all characters in a variety of ways.

Starting with 7 there's been a general decline in the amount of equipment and customization, and an increase in a more cinematic approach to the series. Not to say there still aren't customization capabilities, but it's instead tended to be more focused on the individual character stats and/or 1-2 pieces of equipment. (IE: Sphere grid/license board, materia).

The second big change has been the removal of the free roam overworld map. That's started since FF X and has not turned back yet. That is the "linear" complaint I'd imagine most are talking about. It's not that the story is any more or less linear without a world map, but you are even more constrained than previously to follow certain paths.

In games such as FF 6, once you managed to get the airship, you could go pretty much anywhere on the map you wanted to, even if you were met with a guard somewhere that said "sorry, the town is on lock down right now" or something, it gave the illusion of choice. Not even being able to visit that town to be rejected until you get to that point in the story removes even that much.

EclecticGroove on
  • Options
    robotbeboprobotbebop Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    So I watched a preview on GameTrailers for FFXIII.. they told me the non party leader characters are AI controlled in combat, is there any info on how this actually works? Is there a retarded Gambit system, or is that what the paradigm system takes care of, in that its a super basic version of gambits.

So that instead of having to program a pile of gambits that basically just make a character "The Healer" the Paradigm System designates an AI Party member as a healer, or an attacker, or a caster, or etc?

Are there specific paradigms/roles/whatever you have to buy/learn?

Basically, what I'm really asking is this: Is this game going to piss me off as much as Final Fantasy XII did?

robotbebop on
    Do not feel trapped by the need to achieve anything, this way you achieve everything.

Oh, hey I'm making a game! Check it out: Dr. Weirdo!