As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Kung Hei Fat Choi

1235»

• Options
    SlagmireSlagmire Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Kusuguttai wrote: »
    funk i have fucked your cancer butt into remission

You might wanna have your radioactive cock checked out. I don't think that's normal.

Also... Fire Snake. Apparently the Chinese believe we hate pigs. So far, I can't disagree.

Slagmire on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Graves wrote: »
    L|ama wrote: »
    Balefuego wrote: »
    wait how do I figure out what I am

I got it here.

I like this one. It says I am a metal goat, and goats are already metal as fuck so that's like
    double metal

proof:

Goats aren't metal.

It's metal to kill goats.

Though I suppose you would need to use even more metal methods to destroy a metal goat.

Still.

nah, goats is metal (NSFW)

L|ama on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Happy New Year, everybody.

I did my part by eating dumplings the day before.

I love a holiday that require you to eat something to properly celebrate it.

sarukun on
  • Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I went out for sushi

not exactly chinese but hey, pobody's nerfect in asia!

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Peas wrote: »
    Wiki
    In Chinese astrology the animal signs assigned by year represent what others perceive you as being or how you present yourself. It is a common misconception that the animals assigned by year are the only signs, and many western descriptions of Chinese astrology draw solely on this system. In fact, there are also animal signs assigned by month (called inner animals) and hours of the day (called secret animals).

To sum it up, while a person might appear to be a dragon because they were born in the year of the dragon, they might also be a snake internally and an ox secretively. In total, this makes for 8,640 possible combinations (60 year cycle (5 elements x 12 animals) x 12 months x 12 times of day) that a person might be. These are all considered critical for the proper use of Chinese astrology

Whoa whoa this sounds pretty awesome.

Yep.

I'm a Year of the Horse, Month of the Horse, Hour of the Horse, Minute of the Rat.

Rat is the opposed symbol to Horse.

So I'm very Horse, except for this tiny little piece inside which is the total opposite of Horse.

And a Sagittarius to boot.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.