Options

Leonardo Di[chat]rio x Joseph [chat]on-Levitt

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    Jesus, I can either tank on my mid-30's druid and have, like, three abilities and only have to really use one or I can tank on my mid-60's warrior and have a dozen abilities that I have to use to even have a chance of holding aggro over the dps.

There needs to be a middle ground, here.

Erm. Is a Druid even supposed to be a tank?

Bear form. Also useful for getting laid.

It's funny you bring up getting laid. I was going to make a sex joke in response to your post about rotation. But now I won't!

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited July 2010
    Inception is one of the top 10 movies I saw last week.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Jesus, I can either tank on my mid-30's druid and have, like, three abilities and only have to really use one or I can tank on my mid-60's warrior and have a dozen abilities that I have to use to even have a chance of holding aggro over the dps.

Erm. Is a Druid even supposed to be a tank?
    moonkinlol1qm2ki3.jpg

Bama on
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2010
    Zampanov wrote: »
    tGtyz.jpg

YoDawgFunctions.jpg

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited July 2010
    Look out! A Quantum Ravager!

dorkspore.jpg

Echo on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Play a Paladin and have a nice rotation?
    But then I'd have to be an elf and that ain't how Bama rolls.

Bama on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Inception spoilers:
    I haven't seen it yet.

Drez on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2010
    Zampanov wrote: »
    tGtyz.jpg

YoDawgFunctions.jpg

there's a better version of this somewhere.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Joseph-in-Esquire-joseph-gordon-levitt-6195430-568-773.jpg

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Make a Snake then.

Because you know...you often...um...roll...snake eyes.

I'm trying to call you a failure, here. But wittily.

Drez on
  • Options
    EllieEllie Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Fluffy, I adore these gifts you just keep bestowing upon me. <3

Ellie on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I approve of this chat so much.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

Oh Horde filth.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2010

Oh Horde filth.

he can be a tauren paladin when the expansion comes out 8-)

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    joseph-gordon-levitt41.jpg

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Oh Horde filth.
    Humanity is obsolete.

Bama on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited July 2010
    Inception spoilers:
    I haven't seen it yet.
    It's so deep.
    Reminded me of your mom.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh boy! Saw Inception last night! Great times! Everything until the 10:30 show was sold out - got home at like 2 and slept until noon. And now I have to go out for a big night in like 6 hours! Wooooooo.

Goddamn that movie does not let up. Anyway, I'mma go click a bunch of spoilers.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    podly:
    you aren't supposed to care about the guy they're incepting, at least that was the feeling I got. His daddy issues were only important as a means to an end. He's the manager of the bank the heist crew is robbing, his flaws are only of interest if they help the crew get inside the bank.

I'll agree the characters were underdeveloped but I didn't get the feeling there was much room for character development. The movie is already quite long and the concept required a lot of exposition. Heist movies are always artificial anyway, we are told this is the case and it's important for this reason. I cared about leo because he's a charismatic son of a bitch.

And like I said I think it played on more common movies well. The 'one final job' thing was a nice riff, given that Leo was so unstable by that point that it was actually his final job, and so it was his last chance to get back to his family.

The reaccuring image of the van falling into the water irked some people, but I thought it was a clever joke about action movies dilating time for their own purposes - we've all seen the 60 second countdown on the bomb going on for half an hour

the ludicrous and artifical location of the snow fortress was another play on action movies I thought, I mean that scene pretty much was an action movie except the actors knew it was fake but they went along with it anyway.

I can see why the militarized subconscious and the projection business would irk you, but at the same time trying 'accurately' display something like the subconscious is a bit of a silly notion.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

Oh Horde filth.

and I'll do exactly that at some point, but when the xpac first hits I'll be too busy with my main and whatever goblin alt tries to replace my main

I <3 goblins so very much, but my priest and I have so much history.

Bama on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Elki wrote: »
    Inception spoilers:
    I haven't seen it yet.
    It's so deep.
    Reminded me of your mom.
    As wide as an ocean
    As deep as the sea
    Your eyes make me come
    Inside of thee

Drez on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    728F94B4832F583E9F6A848E8DE131.jpg

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Okay maybe that was bad. Sorry Elki but you deserved it!

Drez on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    joseph-gordon-levitt-hosts-snl-video.jpg

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Levitt was pretty good in Brick. When you could hear what the fuck he was saying, that is.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

Oh Horde filth.

So steak in a can. Horde fuck everything up.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    000173.jpg

Ride that hooker joseph!

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited July 2010
    a game of thrones is getting much, much better now

drez, tell me if i essentially understand this:
    the land of the seven kingdoms used to be ruled by the dragon clan (with their long, weird name). years ago, robert and ned fucked shit up. robert killed the dragon prince, and jaime, the queen's twin brother, killed the dragon king. the two grandkids escaped, and the son is an arrogant piece of shit who sold his sister into marriage with the horseman king to get an army to reconquer the seven kingdoms. now, ned currently rules the northern kingdom. robert came up to a.) inform him that their mentor, and the king's assistant, is dead and b.) to ask ned to fill the role. it turns out jaime is fucking robert's wife, the queen, who is also his twin sister. they shove bran from a window. now they are traveling south to king's landing and ned's wife (catelyn) realizes that jaime and the queen are actually complicit in the old hand's death, and so that her family is riding into danger.

basically correct, for where i am?

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Joseph-3-joseph-gordon-levitt-3699382-446-600.jpg

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Organichu wrote: »

the land of the seven kingdoms used to be ruled by the dragon clan (with their long, weird name). years ago, robert and ned fucked shit up. robert killed the dragon prince, and jaime, the queen's twin brother, killed the dragon king. the two grandkids escaped, and the son is an arrogant piece of shit who sold his sister into marriage with the horseman king to get an army to reconquer the seven kingdoms. now, ned currently rules the northern kingdom. robert came up to a.) inform him that their mentor, and the king's assistant, is dead and b.) to ask ned to fill the role. it turns out jaime is fucking robert's wife, the queen, who is also his twin sister. they shove bran from a window. now they are traveling south to king's landing and ned's wife (catelyn) realizes that jaime and the queen are actually complicit in the old hand's death, and so that her family is riding into danger.

Yep! Completely. Well, "Northern Kingdom" is iffy since the Seven Kingdoms is really just one kingdom. But otherwise, yeah.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    000173.jpg

Ride that hooker joseph!

NSFW
    2ekngxk.png

JGL oh no!

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

More or less.

Greeper on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Yeah i was looking at that one too fluffy but didn't know if I should have posted it

:winky:

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2010
    amazon looks like it's having another one of its giant sales

i'm seeing over $40 off on some games here

Rust on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited July 2010
    I'm bored. Provide entertainment.

Echo on
  • Options
    EllieEllie Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    NSFW
    2ekngxk.png

JGL oh no!
    Holy shit. That is sexy as hell.

Ellie on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Echo wrote: »
    I'm bored. Provide entertainment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq7XG4XOJsc

Greeper on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited July 2010

Yep! Completely. Well, "Northern Kingdom" is iffy since the Seven Kingdoms is really just one kingdom. But otherwise, yeah.

i like how so far the dwarf and the barbarian horseking are... decent human beings

and the gorgeous, physically perfect queen, jaime, and joffrey are pieces of dog shit

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

i like how so far the dwarf and the barbarian horseking are... decent human beings

and the gorgeous, physically perfect queen, jaime, and joffrey are pieces of dog shit

It's not really...

yeah I'll just let you read.

Greeper on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Yeah i was looking at that one too fluffy but didn't know if I should have posted it

:winky:

I do what must be done 8-)

joseph_gordon-levitt_snl.jpg
    joseph-gordon-levitt-hosts-snl-video-03.jpg
    joseph-gordon-levitt-hosts-snl-video-02.jpg

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.