As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's like comparing Apples and Buicks

• Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    cutyouab.jpg

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    the most hard core environmental conservatives, that are actually doing real actual ground work to preserve large swaths of wetlands and forest and work their asses of to maintain those lands and protect them, are 100% hunters. Every single one of them. I don't know how many hunters you know, but by and large the ones I've met, and I've met thousands, are extremely responsible and have an astounding amount of respect for the land and the animals, far more then the backseat conservationists that want everyone to sort their recyclables and put coexist stickers on their prius.

Tell that to the passenger pigeons. And while you are there tell the wolves, eagles, and sharks. If there is one kind of animal hunters have driven extinct the most then it would have to be animals that hunt other animals. Shark fin soup was made popular so there would be more fish left once sharks had been depopulated. Mission accomplished. Maybe we should make soup out of dead fishermen next.

We should all be very very proud because in america the sky would get dark from birds and the streams were full of fish only three hundred years ago. It wasn't industrial pollution that did them in, it was hunters.

Deny it all you want or make up stories where the hunters are actually looking out for nature, everyone with a brain can see the truth.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    What is wrong with pet owners?

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    i hunt to annoy foolproof

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Usagi on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

I hunt because animals are fucking delicious

Usagi on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Stale wrote: »
    cutyouab.jpg

somebody put a wolverine costume on him stat

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited September 2010
    HONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK.png

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Foolproof what about animal testing?

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Foolproof wrote: »
    The real destroyers of land are farmers. In America the

OH MY GOD SOMEONE FINALLY PUT HIM ON PAUSE

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    snikt.jpg

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I saw him say the real land destroyers are farmers.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    rayden.jpg

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Usagi wrote: »

lets send some delicious delicious pets to foolproof's house

then we can shoot our guns off into the sky, dump oil on a baby shark and do whatever else he presumes we do all the time and as a group

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

fuck agriculture

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    supersaiyan.jpg

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    AMP'd wrote: »

fuck agriculture

shit I meant apiculture

why are all the bees dying

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2010

lets send some delicious delicious pets to foolproof's house

then we can shoot our guns off into the sky, dump oil on a baby shark and do whatever else he presumes we do all the time and as a group

we should probably fuck a rhino or something

maybe herd some deer onto the highway

Usagi on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    those three pictures are the pinnacle of my artistic talent

yeah

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Farmers hate the land, they kill it every day they plant the food that feeds millions of people.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2010
    Oh God...a presidential address while I'm stuck sitting with my Mom and Step-Dad who are Tea Partiers that refer to Obama as the "Head N****" Someone please kill me.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Langly wrote: »
    And while they jack up taxes on hunters they should do the same for pet owners. Every bag of petfood and every visit to the vet should be taxed until every animal shelter run on tax payer funds is supported by the people that actually keep pets. Why should everyone pay to gas stray cats and dogs when not everyone has pets?

People should be able to have guns or pets but god damnit pay your own way or expect people like me to look down on you and your irresponsible behaviours. I don't care if you love animals, kill them, or fuck them, just don't make other people pay for your food, entertainment, or perversions.

pet owners? really? That is what you spend time being angry about?

I think that we can find something more worthy of any sort of attention than you don't own a pet so you're mad about animal shelters. That is pretty stupid, guy.

I mean, really?

I guess I'm really angry about the number of cats and dogs that are put down. I don't see why pet owners shouldn't pay for their pets. A puppy or kitten doesn't just pop into existence you know. All the strays come from people who keep pets even though they are not responsible.

People that don't have pets show a lot of tolerance to people who like to own animals as pets. I guess it is too much to ask that they pay for their own crap. I must be crazy for suggesting it.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    here you are with a perfect opportunity to heckle your parents and you are squandering it

KIDS TODAY

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2010
    Zoel wrote: »
    here you are with a perfect opportunity to heckle your parents and you are squandering it

KIDS TODAY

I can't do it without being blinded by rage and I need to borrow money from them tomorrow so I have to remain civil.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    oh god shoe that thread

THAT THREAD

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    i adopt and then set free animals to annoy foolproof

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    the most hard core environmental conservatives, that are actually doing real actual ground work to preserve large swaths of wetlands and forest and work their asses of to maintain those lands and protect them, are 100% hunters. Every single one of them. I don't know how many hunters you know, but by and large the ones I've met, and I've met thousands, are extremely responsible and have an astounding amount of respect for the land and the animals, far more then the backseat conservationists that want everyone to sort their recyclables and put coexist stickers on their prius.

Tell that to the passenger pigeons. And while you are there tell the wolves, eagles, and sharks.

see this is why nobody takes you seriously

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    why the fuck would you goddamn simpletons even start to listen to what foolproof has to say?

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    oh god shoe that thread

THAT THREAD

I loved that thread.

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I guess you would rather that we be ass deep in dead cats.

EDIT: I'm just keeping the above line because it humors me.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    also for the record wolves are a problem again

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Uriel wrote: »
    I guess you would rather that we be ass deep in dead cats.

EDIT: I'm just keeping the above line because it humors me.

well im usually crotch deep in them anyway

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    If we control dog population what will they serve us at Korean restaurants?

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    you know what we could do

we could set up a program that regulates the amount of wolves that can be killed, respecting their breeding seasons and such

and then we could not hunt them from helicopters, like enormous tools

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I say we build saddles for the wolves with forward facing machine guns and use them to hunt Velociraptors.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Personally I think we should arm our convicts with knives and send them against the wolves.

That way they both can die.

With Honor.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I say we build saddles for the wolves with forward facing machine guns and use them to hunt Velociraptors.

IN SPACE!

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

all of the dinosaurs died out

pouring one out for my therapod bros

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    AMP'd wrote: »
    you know what we could do

we could set up a program that regulates the amount of wolves that can be killed, respecting their breeding seasons and such

and then we could not hunt them from helicopters, like enormous tools

they're working on it actually

and i don't see the big deal shooting a pest from the air

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

More power to both of you. I hope you don't need me to clean up after you are done or to pay for your hobbies. If you need to kill dumb animals to have fun then go for it. Just know what you are and what tradition you have joined.

In north america hunters destroyed all the giant mammals. As much as you like shooting deer can you imagine how fun it would be to hunt horse, camel, or elephant? All the early men took all the good times for themselves and left nothing for us expect bear and deer. Thanks hunters, way to ruin your own hobby.

Foolproof on