As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

West Coast Train Trip: 4th Annual! - T-Shirts have arrived!

1101112131416»

• Options
    DiarmaitDiarmait Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    I did enjoy the old guy talking about nothing as we went, was a decent background noise. Especially when he said, "and if you look to the left you'll see a rock."

Diarmait on
  • Options
    smerksmerk Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Belgand wrote:
    'Twas indeed a great trip even if the trip back was a good deal more quiet.

Now I just need to go buy Neuroshima Hex and Aye Dark Overlord.
    That may have been the best game I played at/around PAX. Not many can keep me up til 3 AM these days.

Damn I completely forgot about neuroshima hex! I guess I'll need to try and find that too. Damn I almost saved some money there!

Btw does anyone know what card sleeves to use for Race for the Galaxy? Bought it at pax and have already used it so much there's some wear.

Is it weird that getting to PAX was one of my major PAX highlights?

smerk on
    What is this 'Pants' of which you speak?
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    smerk wrote: »
    Belgand wrote:
    'Twas indeed a great trip even if the trip back was a good deal more quiet.

Now I just need to go buy Neuroshima Hex and Aye Dark Overlord.
    That may have been the best game I played at/around PAX. Not many can keep me up til 3 AM these days.

Damn I completely forgot about neuroshima hex! I guess I'll need to try and find that too. Damn I almost saved some money there!

Btw does anyone know what card sleeves to use for Race for the Galaxy? Bought it at pax and have already used it so much there's some wear.

Is it weird that getting to PAX was one of my major PAX highlights?
    Honestly, you can just use penny sleeves. My friend puts the action cards in these hard plastic cases, but I think that's just for fun.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
This discussion has been closed.