As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WRAITH VICTORY!!!!!!!] KoPv.1: The Caves of Phalla

• Options
    MazloMazlo Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Well, killing Typhus733 doesn't seem particularly productive (he doesn't seem like a gnome or cultist) so with only more unfounded accusations to go on, (meh),

I !vote for OtakuD00D to die because well, I guess someone has to.

Mazlo on
  • Options
    GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Mazlo wrote: »
    Well, killing Typhus733 doesn't seem particularly productive (he doesn't seem like a gnome or cultist) so with only more unfounded accusations to go on, (meh),

I !vote for OtakuD00D to die because well, I guess someone has to.

Why is voting for one person on unfounded reasons any better than voting for another on unfounded reasons? O_o Otaku seems more like a gnome/cultist to you?

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Not many people are active in this game, so we really have little to go on.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Gnomes, I've got a deal for you if you guys are interested. We'd like your help for 1-2 days in helping to find the cultist. Working together, we will increase the chances we hit the cultist to prevent him from winning the game, the combat between the two of us should be much closer.

I can help with the voting and I'm in discussions with tehspectre about kills as he's already hit two of you. We've also been contacted by someone who claims to have the knife, we'll be testing that tonight to see if that claim is accurate.

I'd like to offer you my silence and I will be the only person you would be working with. Since the silence only goes for as long as the 1-2 days, whatever we agree upon, it would be best you kill me upon termination of the agreement.

We can haggle over the terms if you'd like, my silence to haggle the terms will last the game if we do not come to an agreement.

I think we can agree that the cultist is rather close to winning this game. I think it might be in our best interests to find this individual.

So, I ask we work out kills together to find this guy and I do not give away the person who contacts me to anybody until terms are decided upon. I can help with the vigilante item kill and the voting, I'm not sure whether or not tehspectre will deal with me. I've talked to him but he's not sure who he will be working with, if anyone.

This is a risk. However, with the information my small group knows, the cultist may be a single kill away from winning this game. I'm willing to work together for a very limited time if you guys are. Feel free to contact me and we can talk terms of the agreement. My silence is a promise, for what it's worth.

Ardor on
  • Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Of the list of inactives who has yet to give a reason and is acting to usual character? The cultist can afford no attention in any light and may be using the holiday weekend for a prolonged excuse. I suggest finding someone out of there, also I would personally recommend not throwing too many votes at me, with Ardor in contact with both TehSpectre and someone with the knife (supposedly) I doubt I'll live the night. In fact I say I make a great target for testing the knife if you must.

Typhus733 on
  • Options
    OtakuD00DOtakuD00D Can I hit the exploding rocks? San DiegoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Dammit, Ardor. You're at it again. :P

OtakuD00D on
    makosig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    OtakuD00D wrote: »

I know, but we gotta do something to spice up this game and apparently me trying to be a jerk to people to get them to post more isn't working ;p

Otaku, you are so a gnome anyway.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007

The people I'm working with, they forced me to do this :(.

Games where I'm in a network, I'm just used through and through, the dirt never comes off.

Ardor on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I also think this plan is the best course of action. The cultist is very close to winning, so if the wraith, possibly the knife, and the gnomes work together with their kills, plus the vote, we will have a stronger chance of hitting the cultist tonight.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    OtakuD00DOtakuD00D Can I hit the exploding rocks? San DiegoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007

I know, but we gotta do something to spice up this game and apparently me trying to be a jerk to people to get them to post more isn't working ;p

Dude! I'm not! Just 'cause I somehow managed to evade everyone's suspicion last game doesn't mean I'm at it again. The odds just too low!

OtakuD00D on
    makosig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007

Dude! I'm not! Just 'cause I somehow managed to evade everyone's suspicion last game doesn't mean I'm at it again. The odds just too low!

The odds are the very same of you being a gnome as anyone else. This doesn't transfer from game to game.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Ardor wrote: »

The odds are the very same of you being a gnome as anyone else. This doesn't transfer from game to game.

Oh dude, you are so busted Otaku.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    This is true. Waste a vote on me if you want then. Don't say I didn't warn you.

OtakuD00D on
    makosig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007

I already voted for Hylianbunny ;p

Someone randomly accuse someone else now.
    Don't really... I'm just a very bored person

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I will randomly accuse Celebrim.

He looks like a cultist.

I !vote for Celebrim.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Oh and Ardor is a cultist too.

KILL THEM BOTH.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    precisionk wrote: »

KILL THEM BOTH.

Your new job keeping you busy? You typically had some time to post during the workday.

Hopefully it's going well.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Ardor wrote: »
    precisionk wrote: »

KILL THEM BOTH.

Your new job keeping you busy? You typically had some time to post during the workday.

Hopefully it's going well.

Well I got the new job, but don't start til Monday. It is funny how when I have so much free time, I don't post, but when I am at work, I post like mad.

precisionk on
  • Options
    CelebrimCelebrim Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    It's alive...ALIIIIIIVE!

(See signature)

EDIT hmm, that did come out a bit....cultish.

Celebrim on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Come on PK, we need your expertise in this phalla.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Paranoia833Paranoia833 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Well it's my schtick, so I guess I'll return to !Punting OtakuD00D

Paranoia833 on
  • Options
    GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Current vote count:

Lignisse
    Cj iwakura - #594

Saburbia
    OtakuD00D - #615

Precisionk
    Lignisse - #643

Cj iwakura
    Munkus Beaver - #652

Typhus733
    Ardor - #656
    Typhus733 - #657
    Infidel - #662
    Hylianbunny - #664

Hylianbunny
    Grundlterror - #667

OtakuD00D
    Mazlo - #673
    Paranoia833 - #693

Celebrim
    Precisionk - #687

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    What a conundrum, resign myself to death by vote or change my vote and die at the hands of Gnomes/Spectre/Guy with a knife...I think I'll take the more interesting death.

!I retract my vote for myself
    !I vote to execute OtakuD00D

I hope the knife gets me to prove themselves to Ardor, it would be poetic. I question Ardor, Ardor gets in on a network, guy with a knife shanks me to prove themselves to Ardor. Brings a tear to my eye, I just love happy endings.

Typhus733 on
  • Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

I already voted for Hylianbunny ;p

Someone randomly accuse someone else now.

OK. I !vote for Grundlterror.
    Don't really... I'm just a very bored person
    Whoops

Cantide on
  • Options
    life3life3 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    That sounds like a scheme to me.

!vote Typhus733

life3 on
    HOW APPROPRIATE [URL="aim:goim?screenname=skullc0rp"]YOU[/URL] FIGHT LIKE A COW
  • Options
    Anthrax! Please.Anthrax! Please. Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I think I'm going to !vote typhus733

I think that Ardor, if he can direct the knife of the vigilante, will direct it away from the person with the most votes. So, Ardor needs to let us know who he's asking the vigilante to direct the knife at, if that's reasonable? Also, TehSpectre, can you tell us who you are intending to... uh... massacre this evening?

I can be swayed if anyone can present a better case than offing Typhus. However, we only have an hour, and I'm heading to the bars... so. Quickly, I guess?

Edit: Okay, I gotta run. I guess my votes locked in.

Anthrax! Please. on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Is Digger Dude on the watch list for activity tonight? I count 3 posts and 0 votes unless I missed something.

Celebrim on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I think TehSpectre mentioned that Munkus was his target unless he posts an update.

Celebrim on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Celebrim wrote: »
    Is Digger Dude on the watch list for activity tonight? I count 3 posts and 0 votes unless I missed something.

No inactives are going to be dieing tonight, but there might be a few inactive deaths tomorrow.

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Gah. The only thing this thread needs to grow rapidly is for me to look elsewhere for a bit. I'm still concerned by Ardor's affiliation (now he wants to talk with himself?) but I suppose the seer network really would have stepped someone forward if he wasn't...

Eh, I dislike not voting so I !vote for OtakuD00D. Typhus seems to happy for the knife to me. Baddies usually fight.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Current vote count:

Typhus733 (6)
    Ardor - #656
    Infidel - #662
    Hylianbunny - #664
    Life3 - #697
    Anaximander - #698
    Jdarksun - #702

OtakuD00D (4)
    Mazlo - #673
    Paranoia833 - #693
    Typhus733 - #695
    DevoutlyApathetic - #703

Lignisse, Grundlterror, Saburbia, Precisionk, cj iwakura, Hylianbunny, and Celebrim all have one vote.

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Celebrim wrote: »
    I think TehSpectre mentioned that Munkus was his target unless he posts an update.
    I am killing someone else, I posted this earlier in an edit. I just did not say who and no one gave me anybody to kill off in a PM, so I am trusting my own judgment.

Edit: Also @ DA - I have had conflicting reports of networks PMing me so far. We'll see what needs to be done as time goes along.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Gah. The only thing this thread needs to grow rapidly is for me to look elsewhere for a bit. I'm still concerned by Ardor's affiliation (now he wants to talk with himself?) but I suppose the seer network really would have stepped someone forward if he wasn't...

Eh, I dislike not voting so I !vote for OtakuD00D. Typhus seems to happy for the knife to me. Baddies usually fight.

I like to talk to myself because it garners odd responses from people.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    jDarksun's analysis on page whateverthefuck = post 454.

I find the "suddenly sprang to life" section more suspicious, as it implies they were lurking and participating in the background but only posted when forced. I'll have to check the times vs the PM from Gnasty (since I got it too). I would have gone after Digger Dude, but I know how RL can get in the way so I'm sympathetic. I'll be pissed if he's faking.

In the meantime, I guess that bandwagon section makes for some suspicion too.
    !vote Typhus733

EDITED for spelling, not voting.

Celebrim on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I should probably vote, Typhus733 sounds like a decent pick for tonight. Plus he didn't end up voting for TehSpectre yesterday which casts even more suscipision on him.

I !vote for Typhus733

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    With the amount of kills going on and the small group I'm with (There has to be at least one more group out there), there is very little direction I can offer, other than to not stake the people I'm working with heh.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I think I will change my kill for the last time tonight and then hit the sack, good news for the good guys though, as I have learned some stuff tonight that I cannot act on yet.

Good stuff.

Night.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    5 MINUTE WARNING

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    How long till the narration tonight Gnasty, I'll stick around if it is only a few minutes.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Narration will be up soon.

VOTING IS CLOSED

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'