Options

Four[chat] City

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    Kagera wrote: »
    Why is that robogeisha bleeding out her anus in that trailer?

Art.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I like corsets.

I dunno they look nice, but then again getting one off in a hurry would kind of kill the mood. Also like push up bras it can be used to lie to someone about your physique.

Well if you don't enjoy the process of taking one off then it's not ideal, yes.

If you're in a hurry, there isn't really a need to remove them.

God that would be uncomfortable for her.

Winky on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I like corsets.

I dunno they look nice, but then again getting one off in a hurry would kind of kill the mood. Also like push up bras it can be used to lie to someone about your physique.

I can't imagine that being a fun process is all, then again I view a lot of lingerie in the same regard.

Do you feel pleasure, Preachbot?

@Winky: Why would that be the case?

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    i remember when a girl i was somethinging's sister walked in on us while girl was wearing nothing but a cowboy hat and a corset.

good times. lithe little yoga instructor... too bad she was crazy..

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Fuck clowns.

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Winky wrote: »
    I like corsets.

Sometimes one accepts a little discomfort when the desire is strong.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I like corsets.

Not necessarily. Depends on the corset, how it's being worn, and what the wearer is into.

japan on
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Daxon wrote: »

Is that the ass-sword bit?

Because having a sword up your ass may cause this to occur in my experience.

ROBO Geisha.

That first part is most important.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Good Lord the Octopus is up to $75.

Huh.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Arivia wrote: »
    I like corsets.

I can't imagine that being a fun process is all, then again I view a lot of lingerie in the same regard.

I mean, like a real corset, it seems like it would be really uncomfortable to receive a deep dicking while having a vice around your midsection.

Winky on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Day9 regularly speaks about having cor-sets of units.

Honk on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I like corsets.

I mean, like a real corset, it seems like it would be really uncomfortable to receive a deep dicking while having a vice around your midsection.

Sweetie, you aren't that big.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I like corsets.

If anything, it intensifies it.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »

Huh.

Almost as high as a hostile name-change (which are really priceless).

Think about that, you've done good!

Honk on
  • Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    and awesome, she's on IMDB now.

can anyone find a clip of 'blood moon'?

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    What the fuck insurance?

You tell one pharmacy that you won't pay for generic, only brand.

Then you tell the other pharmacy the opposite goddamn thing. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kagera on
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    An old friend of mine once complained to us that her then-boyfriend had refused her request to put his boots back on after he got nekkid for the sex. She asked us if she had made a perhaps unreasonable request. We all assured her that no, she had not.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Inqi that video was amazing.

What is that from?

Way necroposting but it's from EVE Online.

Goonswarm has an awesome propaganda team.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

Well I got beat, but it was by thom so its all good.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Well I got beat, but it was by thom so its all good.

It was low hanging (or in this case not) fruit.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010

Huh.

ummm....it's up to $110, actually.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010

A properly fitted corset is very comfortable. If you're having problems with any basic movements or with breathing, or it's painful, then it's either too tight or improperly fitted. The only problem I could see with corset sex would be bending, which is easy to work around.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited November 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    So I have a moral quandry at work

There was something I forgot to do on Friday. This is not some critical thing, but a thing that will need to be done at some point, and to my boss every little tiny thing is the most important thing in the world.

If I do it today, my boss will get a notification and be like WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THIS ON FRIDAY WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO?

If I don't do it, nothing will happen until this Friday when someone will be like "Hey this thing needs done" again and by that time she will have forgotten or I will at least have plausible deniability to be like "Yeah, it was taken care of last week, so it must just be happening again."

Basically it's one of those situations where if I do the right thing I will probably get in trouble, but if I don't do anything then I probably won't.

Goddamn I hate this shit.

this is why bosses like yours should be rounded up into camps and gassed to death, their last vomit-choked moments broadcast on primetime as an example to the rest. When someone creates an environment where people get in trouble for bringing problems to their attention instead of credit for honesty and initiative, they deserve everything they get.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    An old friend of mine once complained to us that her then-boyfriend had refused her request to put his boots back on after he got nekkid for the sex. She asked us if she had made a perhaps unreasonable request. We all assured her that no, she had not.

Dude, sex with boots on would be annoying.

Kagera on
  • Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Daxon wrote: »

Is that the ass-sword bit?

Because having a sword up your ass may cause this to occur in my experience.

ROBO Geisha.

That first part is most important.

But someobody gets stabbed in the fanny!

Daxon on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Inquisitor wrote: »

What is that from?

Not that one.

The Top Gun one.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Deebaser wrote: »

Huh.

ummm....it's up to $110, actually.

OH MY GOOD LORD. I hadn't checked the Google doc.

:o

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Actually my penis size has caused unfortunate consequences for my girlfriend's cervix recently :(.

Alright, my penis size probably doesn't have much to do with it, but I've at least proved that I can cause discomfort with it.

Winky on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

A properly fitted corset is very comfortable. If you're having problems with any basic movements or with breathing, or it's painful, then it's either too tight or improperly fitted. The only problem I could see with corset sex would be bending, which is easy to work around.

The Lord God gave us walls for a reason.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Dude, sex with boots on would be annoying.

Depends really, I don't like to bone with my socks or anything for that matter, and my boots are dirty from having walked around outside so depending on position I might get dirt in a place I'd have to clean up later.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2010

The Lord God gave us walls for a reason.

Leigh is a lucky woman.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Actually my penis size has caused unfortunate consequences for my girlfriend's cervix recently :(.

Alright, my penis size probably doesn't have much to do with it, but I've at least proved that I can cause discomfort with it.

No you can't.

Kagera on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited November 2010
    boom

laid off

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Inquisitor wrote: »

What is that from?

Not that one.

The Top Gun one.

Oh, uh. From youtube...:P

Reading comments its apparently from a film called "Sleep with me."

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

"Yeah man I hurt my girlfriend with my dick, poked a hole and let all the air out, worst moment of my life."

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    boom

laid off

Whaaaaat.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    that's p. gross, preacher

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

You're doing it wrong.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    boom

laid off

D:

You going to be OK?

japan on
This discussion has been closed.