Options

I am the man who arranges the [chat]!

• Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Okay, so I have a bit of a problem.

I was goofing around, some things happened, chin met hard object. I checked my mouth, there was blood, and there are two teeth a little loose. Not "Those are coming out now!" loose but a bit loose. My question to you is, can I just leave it alone and be fine or do I need to see a dentist?

I've had that happen myself. I was fine without dental attention. It just took a day.
    Alright. I'll give it a few days unless they fall out of my head.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Kalkino wrote: »
    This UK travel shutdown thing is the saddest story, but the news keeping covering it wrong. They interview groups of angry lower class people who have saved for the holiday of a lifetime and are now sleeping in an airport for no real reason. Yes, it sucks to be them, but it's the people who are trying to get home to visit family and who might be spending Christmas alone in an airport that they should focus on.

Also, the dude in charge of the BAA is the worst at public relations. At least when he resigns after this he'll be given tens of millions.

People who need to go to the toilet in bottles, but cannot, need to be the focus of these stories.

I want a special segment on BBC News 24 about how to piss without a toilet while in the driver's seat of a car which is occasionally lurching forwards a metre or so. I want crudely rendered 3D drawings, pie charts, worst case scenarios and Konnie Huq. And then a man in a shellsuit standing in the snow telling the world how he tried but had too shallow an angle and just coated himself and his car in foul-smelling urine. He then drove for another six solid days in this state.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Huh, a theremin album.

*listens*

Gim on
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    This UK travel shutdown thing is the saddest story, but the news keeping covering it wrong. They interview groups of angry lower class people who have saved for the holiday of a lifetime and are now sleeping in an airport for no real reason. Yes, it sucks to be them, but it's the people who are trying to get home to visit family and who might be spending Christmas alone in an airport that they should focus on.

Also, the dude in charge of the BAA is the worst at public relations. At least when he resigns after this he'll be given tens of millions.

People who need to go to the toilet in bottles, but cannot, need to be the focus of these stories.

I want a special segment on BBC News 24 about how to piss without a toilet while in the driver's seat of a car which is occasionally lurching forwards a metre or so. I want crudely rendered 3D drawings, pie charts, worst case scenarios and Konnie Huq. And then a man in a shellsuit standing in the snow telling the world how he tried but had too shallow an angle and just coated himself and his car in foul-smelling urine. He then drove for another six solid days in this state.

Bonus points if the man in the shell suit's crotch is frozen to the seat. The jaws of life must get a walk on part for this holiday special!

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Yeah the moon was looking pretty rad tonight. I had the special treat of noticing it naturally instead of being told of the event, albeit this happened while I was driving. But I'm still alive so no harm no foul.

Handsome Costanza on
    Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Cinders wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    Hey Elldren, I sent you that orange you were looking for.

You are the best <3

I can't send the blue yet though :(

trade time limits

That's fine, I wouldn't be able to use it for another 3 hours anyways.

I'm basically just trying to get my own source of sorceresses before my western neighbor conquers the north.

you'd probably be better off grabbing old bunny pastures to get a steady supply of blue coins

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    The theremin is not a beautiful instrument.

Gim on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Gim wrote: »

it's cool, but no - no it's not.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010

it's cool, but no - no it's not.

It's like a whiny ghost is being used to drill into a dental cavity.

Gim on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    no one let me in the heimdall thread.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010

Since it's creation helped Soviet spy efforts against the US, no, it is not a beautiful instrument.

Then again, Star Trek.

Handsome Costanza on
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    The problem with having moved house is that somewhere, in one of these boxes, my nail clippers are hiding. I don't want to become some kind of clawed monster, but I also do not want to go through all of them.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    A somewhat mediocre last couple of games of LoL there

Rent on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So I just started playing Valkyria Chronicles today

After the first couple of missions I'm like "Alright, I can see where this combat system might get fun eventually but it's starting off really slowly. I get the move around and shoot shit part already, how about you go ahead and introduce some new gameplay mechanics, because my grandpa could beat the shit you've thrown at me so far and he's never played a videogame."

*Out rolls a tank and a fuckton of fucking shock troopers*

"Heh. Wow, I didn't realize my mic was on. You are looking awfully pretty today, Valkyria Chronicles. Did you get your hair done recently? I didn't mean those things I said earlier."

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    This is amazing. It's like i'm walking through my life from Jr. High to today.
    hipster.jpg

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »

After the first couple of missions I'm like "Alright, I can see where this combat system might get fun eventually but it's starting off really slowly. I get the move around and shoot shit part already, how about you go ahead and introduce some new gameplay mechanics, because my grandpa could beat the shit you've thrown at me so far and he's never played a videogame."

"Heh. Wow, I didn't realize my mic was on. You are looking awfully pretty today, Valkyria Chronicles. Did you get your hair done recently? I didn't mean those things I said earlier."

Such an awesome game. Shame I lost it. Never finished it. blah.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    The problem with having moved house is that somewhere, in one of these boxes, my nail clippers are hiding. I don't want to become some kind of clawed monster, but I also do not want to go through all of them.

This guys, this is a poster with entitlement issues. Also, poor planning.

I would like someone to volunteer to be Mojo's life coach

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2010
    i will post something in the gun thread every hour that i'm conscious until i'm banned

gauntlet thrown!

Organichu on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    i will post something in the gun thread every hour that i'm conscious until i'm banned

gauntlet thrown!

Chu, if you're gonna be handing out guns, something in a lever action with a non-crazy round would be good.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010

Nocturne, this is another sign that we are destined lovers

because I picked up Valkyria Chronicles for the first time in over a year two days ago

I'm in the mid-game now I guess, and it does get harder! The early game is pretty forgiving of mistakes, I am at a stage where even moving someone into the wrong spot forces me to reload from an earlier state, because otherwise everything is ruined forever

also I'm an obsessive A-ranker and need to finish these things perfectly

simonwolf on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    This is amazing. It's like i'm walking through my life from Jr. High to today.

Our any random sidewalk in Seattle.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Oh man I'm glad I never became a hipster. I was dangerously close to sliding there while dating one but I turned out full bro instead as some kind of natural reaction after a drawn out breakup

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Infinity Blade is pretty fun.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    3 moon wolf T shirt is NEVER ironic.

Handsome Costanza on
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Holga pictures are great.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

I have seen it worn ironically on a bro

Eddy on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    simonwolf wrote: »

Nocturne, this is another sign that we are destined lovers

because I picked up Valkyria Chronicles for the first time in over a year two days ago

I'm in the mid-game now I guess, and it does get harder! The early game is pretty forgiving of mistakes, I am at a stage where even moving someone into the wrong spot forces me to reload from an earlier state, because otherwise everything is ruined forever

also I'm an obsessive A-ranker and need to finish these things perfectly

I decided I wouldn't worry about ranks until later on when I've gotten a better grasp of the game (and when I get more freedom, because I hate the very beginning of RPGs where you can't really customize or strategize shit), and otherwise I would never get anywhere

I got a rank of C on the first mission or so and I was like "What the flying fuck?! All there is to do in that mission is move forward and shoot some mans. I did that."

If I have to like, micromanage shit so none of my dudes get hit by a single bullet or something then I will never get an A on those missions.

But yeah so far I'm enjoying it.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

This guys, this is a poster with entitlement issues. Also, poor planning.

I would like someone to volunteer to be Mojo's life coach

I'll warn you it is an unrewarding job that pays badly and makes you liable for any killing sprees or suicides.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Eddy wrote: »

How dare he.

Handsome Costanza on
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Eddy wrote: »

How dare he.

Kill that fucker!

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2010
    kosh has stared at me

i blinked

no gun post spam :(

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I actually drunkenly celebrated the fact that he was wearing that shirt ironically

in an unironic manner

man, fuck hipsters.

Eddy on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    What a coincidence. Earlier today I saw a wolf wearing a 3 moon bro t-shirt.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Mister Organichu nooooo I missed your AIMing.

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I have gone through life caring very little about appearance, aside from not looking like a slob

Once I get past the "look presentable" stage, I couldn't give a flying fuck about what brand of whatever I'm wearing

Like Nichu called me out in a picture for wearing a pair of New Balance with some blue jeans

And I'm like really?

I mean that's really a thing?

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJep8EMi88Y

this song is about ironically wanting to be a hipster

it is also an instrumental

scorn me for posting it

Eddy on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I decided I wouldn't worry about ranks until later on when I've gotten a better grasp of the game (and when I get more freedom, because I hate the very beginning of RPGs where you can't really customize or strategize shit), and otherwise I would never get anywhere

I got a rank of C on the first mission or so and I was like "What the flying fuck?! All there is to do in that mission is move forward and shoot some mans. I did that."

If I have to like, micromanage shit so none of my dudes get hit by a single bullet or something then I will never get an A on those missions.

But yeah so far I'm enjoying it.

Okay, rank is based entirely on how many turns you take to finish a battle, it doesn't matter how many guys you lose or how much damage you take overall. So with the prologue, it's two phases to get A rank, the second mission (Escape from Bruhl I think) is three.

anyway I've been sitting on my butt all day, so I'm going to go for a run

Later, [chat]!

simonwolf on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Merry Christmas.

picture-12.png?w=550&h=482

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    guys what is better

Stronghold 2 or Stronghold Legends

Pony on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I have gone through life caring very little about appearance, aside from not looking like a slob

Once I get past the "look presentable" stage, I couldn't give a flying fuck about what brand of whatever I'm wearing

Like Nichu called me out in a picture for wearing a pair of New Balance with some blue jeans

And I'm like really?

I mean that's really a thing?

New Balance is an old person brand.

The blue jeans are irrelevant.

Feral on

This discussion has been closed.