Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Bustin' [chat]s

1293032343539

Posts

  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Nerissa wrote: »
    *sigh* the munchkin's new thing is taking a mouthful of water and spitting it all over something (often including herself). This is a step forward in the tooth-brushing (when she actually does usually hit the sink), but not something I appreciate anywhere else.

    Yet another reason not to give her kool-aid or grape juice. :P
    You need to post more often, Nerissa.

    You keep reminding me of the joys of not having children.
    Was this going to be an issue for you any time soon?

    gusinrepose.png
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo When life gives you lemons... ...eat your delicious lemonsRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    I'm not sure I could name much else coming out in the next month or two.
    TRANSFORMERS!

    Two weeks from now.

    And the newest Harry P. and the Simpsons movie and the Bourne Ultimatum, ...
    I'm not saying that there are no films coming out, I'm saying that they don't appeal and hence slip from my memory.

    Despite things looking positive for Transformars I just can't imagine it doing anything other than upsetting me. Harry Potter is the film of the boring book. It's about ten years too late for me to want to watch a Simpsons film and although the Bourne Identity was reasonable enough, the sequel was so bad I don't want to take a chance on the third.

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Low KeyLow Key Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Holy shit, Flight of the Conchords have a tv show! On HBO! But they're from New Zealand! That's exclamation marks!

    Seriously, I don't care if this show sucks, you should all watch it. Where's Elkamil? Get him watching this shit.

    Man. New Zealand.

  • NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Nerissa wrote: »
    *sigh* the munchkin's new thing is taking a mouthful of water and spitting it all over something (often including herself). This is a step forward in the tooth-brushing (when she actually does usually hit the sink), but not something I appreciate anywhere else.

    Yet another reason not to give her kool-aid or grape juice. :P
    You need to post more often, Nerissa.

    You keep reminding me of the joys of not having children.

    :P

    but how can you say it's a joy not having This face around?

    Personally, I like D&D because I find OCD much more interesting than ADD.
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Nerissa wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Nerissa wrote: »
    *sigh* the munchkin's new thing is taking a mouthful of water and spitting it all over something (often including herself). This is a step forward in the tooth-brushing (when she actually does usually hit the sink), but not something I appreciate anywhere else.

    Yet another reason not to give her kool-aid or grape juice. :P
    You need to post more often, Nerissa.

    You keep reminding me of the joys of not having children.

    :P

    but how can you say it's a joy not having This face around?

    Then she writes all over your dry-erase board.

  • Low KeyLow Key Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Oh look it is on the internets and Arj Barker shows up randomly. Now you all have to watch it. Exclamation marks!

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Low Key wrote: »
    Holy shit, Flight of the Conchords have a tv show! On HBO! But they're from New Zealand! That's exclamation marks!

    Seriously, I don't care if this show sucks, you should all watch it. Where's Elkamil? Get him watching this shit.

    Man. New Zealand.

    So those guys are a real band? Wow.

    Also isn't New Zealand where they send people too insane to even be considered aussies?

  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I can't, Lokes! D:

  • Low KeyLow Key Registered User
    edited June 2007
    There's no can'ters in New Zealand Haps. Only Canners and Wonters. Which one are you?

    And yeah nexus. They're the world's greatest comedy folk rock duo. It is so awesome that America gave them a tv show where they can sing about robots.

  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    http://bash.org/?771460 heh

    (yes, I'm bored)

    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Low Key wrote: »
    There's no can'ters in New Zealand Haps. Only Canners and Wonters. Which one are you?

    And yeah nexus. They're the world's greatest comedy folk rock duo. It is so awesome that America gave them a tv show where they can sing about robots.

    Well, I'm not in New Zealand for starters. :P

    But I am at work, damn.

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Well they did also give Tencious D a show back in the day too

  • Low KeyLow Key Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Low Key wrote: »
    There's no can'ters in New Zealand Haps. Only Canners and Wonters. Which one are you?

    And yeah nexus. They're the world's greatest comedy folk rock duo. It is so awesome that America gave them a tv show where they can sing about robots.

    Well, I'm not in New Zealand for starters. :P

    But I am at work, damn.

    What is your job Haps? Chance are Flight of the Conchords can increase your productivity by up to 18%.

  • YarYar Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    My 2-yr-old son pwns at DDR.

  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Low Key wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Low Key wrote: »
    There's no can'ters in New Zealand Haps. Only Canners and Wonters. Which one are you?

    And yeah nexus. They're the world's greatest comedy folk rock duo. It is so awesome that America gave them a tv show where they can sing about robots.

    Well, I'm not in New Zealand for starters. :P

    But I am at work, damn.

    What is your job Haps? Chance are Flight of the Conchords can increase your productivity by up to 18%.

    QA. So yes, a very high chance. Sadly, I have as good as no control over the PC or what is installed on it. Sound is disabled, ...

  • NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yar wrote: »
    My 2-yr-old son pwns at DDR.

    lol, awesome :) almost enough to make me buy a new console :P

    Personally, I like D&D because I find OCD much more interesting than ADD.
  • Low KeyLow Key Registered User
    edited June 2007
    It is going to be interesting when a whole generation of kids hits adolescence and finds out that they've been pantless on the internet for years. Hell, my sister still hasn't got over the fact that there's a shot in the paper of her, 3 years old with a bucket on her head.

  • YarYar Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Nerissa wrote: »
    Yar wrote: »
    My 2-yr-old son pwns at DDR.

    lol, awesome :) almost enough to make me buy a new console :P
    The vid cuts off before you get to see most of it, but at the end there he just starts rockin' out and stops stepping.

  • PodlyPodly good moleman to youRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Finally

    Finally

    A day off

    ahhhhh

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    hlB028K.png?1
  • YarYar Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Low Key wrote: »
    It is going to be interesting when a whole generation of kids hits adolescence and finds out that they've been pantless on the internet for years. Hell, my sister still hasn't got over the fact that there's a shot in the paper of her, 3 years old with a bucket on her head.
    In the future, pants will have long been discarded as useless relics of oppression.

  • Low KeyLow Key Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Yar wrote: »
    Low Key wrote: »
    It is going to be interesting when a whole generation of kids hits adolescence and finds out that they've been pantless on the internet for years. Hell, my sister still hasn't got over the fact that there's a shot in the paper of her, 3 years old with a bucket on her head.
    In the future, pants will have long been discarded as useless relics of oppression.

    Excuse me, while I travel to this glorious future.




    Ahh

  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yar wrote: »
    Low Key wrote: »
    It is going to be interesting when a whole generation of kids hits adolescence and finds out that they've been pantless on the internet for years. Hell, my sister still hasn't got over the fact that there's a shot in the paper of her, 3 years old with a bucket on her head.
    In the future, pants will have long been discarded as useless relics of oppression.
    Goddamn straight.

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Podly wrote: »
    Finally

    Finally

    A day off

    ahhhhh

    Quiet you

  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Low Key wrote: »
    Yar wrote: »
    In the future, pants will have long been discarded as useless relics of oppression.

    Excuse me, while I travel to this glorious future.




    Ahh


    :o

    The future is now!

  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Verklärte Nacht is pretty good

    Per3th.jpg
  • Low KeyLow Key Registered User
    edited June 2007
    That reminds me of the other night actually. I'd dropped round to my ex's place and her parents were showing me the video they're putting together to embarass the shit out of her for her 21st on the weekend. The amount of bath time footage in there is... awkward.

    It's pretty weird feeling awkward about seeing a naked two year old. Shut up nexus.

  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I buy snacks at the local Wal Mart and then smuggle them into the movie theatre in my purse, because I'm too cheap to buy a fuckin' eight dollar bag of popcorn.
    This is the lamest Grouphug I've ever seen.

    Per3th.jpg
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Wheee. Weekend plans. Wheeeeeeeeeee.

    Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
  • Low KeyLow Key Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Low Key wrote: »
    Yar wrote: »
    In the future, pants will have long been discarded as useless relics of oppression.

    Excuse me, while I travel to this glorious future.




    Ahh


    :o

    The future is now!

    Not for you, you bleak dystopian vision of a world suffocated by the tyranny of trousers.

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Oh man free New Pornogprahers concert on the 4th.

    Wait what did i do Lokes?

  • Low KeyLow Key Registered User
    edited June 2007
    That was pre-emptive

  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Low Key wrote: »

    Not for you, you bleak dystopian vision of a world suffocated by the tyranny of trousers.

    God dammit! Fuck you... Jeans.

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Low Key wrote: »
    That was pre-emptive

    You really know how to ruin a guys time ya know

  • Low KeyLow Key Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Low Key wrote: »
    That was pre-emptive

    You really know how to ruin a guys time ya know

    Alright fine... free kick. Say whatever you like about naked 2 year olds.

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Nerissa wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Nerissa wrote: »
    *sigh* the munchkin's new thing is taking a mouthful of water and spitting it all over something (often including herself). This is a step forward in the tooth-brushing (when she actually does usually hit the sink), but not something I appreciate anywhere else.

    Yet another reason not to give her kool-aid or grape juice. :P
    You need to post more often, Nerissa.

    You keep reminding me of the joys of not having children.
    :P

    but how can you say it's a joy not having This face around?
    I really do not find children at all cute.

  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Low Key wrote: »
    Low Key wrote: »
    That was pre-emptive

    You really know how to ruin a guys time ya know

    Alright fine... free kick. Say whatever you like about naked 2 year olds.

    The toes.


    Wait. Shit.

    Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Nerissa wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Nerissa wrote: »
    *sigh* the munchkin's new thing is taking a mouthful of water and spitting it all over something (often including herself). This is a step forward in the tooth-brushing (when she actually does usually hit the sink), but not something I appreciate anywhere else.

    Yet another reason not to give her kool-aid or grape juice. :P
    You need to post more often, Nerissa.

    You keep reminding me of the joys of not having children.
    :P

    but how can you say it's a joy not having This face around?
    I really do not find children at all cute.

    It's not our fault they're terrified of you.

    Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
  • PodlyPodly good moleman to youRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    Verklärte Nacht is pretty good

    Really? I could never get into it. But then again Schönberg has never been my most listened to structuralist composer. I'm much more of a Berg Webern man myself.

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    hlB028K.png?1
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    VishNub wrote: »
    Wheee. Weekend plans. Wheeeeeeeeeee.
    Weekend plans=NorCalPAX

This discussion has been closed.