As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

League of [Phalla] :: A MINI FOR THE AGES :: Day 502 Gateway

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    !jdarksun

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Vote closed.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    I'm going to take that as a confession. I guess we'll see in an hour.

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    Aghast! Not aimed at the host good sir?

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    BONK - forums suck.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Right, so I had a big wall of text saved in the drafts because I was waiting to post things last night, so due to having a few drinks I failed not only to post, but to vote or place an order.

This should be interesting nonetheless.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Aww I had hoped the forums went down after the narration went up.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Day 4 - 502 Gateway

jdarksun - Jarvan IV - BONK!

Day 5 starts now, will be ending tomorrow, Saturday at 10pm CDT, due to forum issues.

If forum problems persist, well, fuck. Use IRC to keep up on status I suppose.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    This is what you get while I'm at work. Something something forums.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    OH HAY GUYS, IM TOTALLY MAFIA CUZ I WANTED TO VOTE OUT A MAFIA.

• Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Ok. Look. He was Mafia. He tried to use "Oh no the game is being ruined by cliques" as a defence. My respect for him as a person has been utterly obliterated. Please, don't claim you are being out of game victimised to deal with in game problems, it isn't cool.

!Turkson for now.

• Options
    Also the mafia have roleblocked me, so it looks like the network is looking for a replacement

• Options
    The network is looking for a replacement? What does that mean?

Also, no need to attack jdark. He was in a corner throwing shit against a wall to look for anything to stick. You can't blame a guy for that.

• Options
    I want to go back to where he pointed out his gank squad mates. I'm pretty sure he posted that...

@Gumpy - consider that the roleblock may have been an ultimate, and thus, will not re-occur.

Where is my player list...?

• Options
    If he's mafia his squad mates were randomized and have no information.

• Options
    MrTLicious wrote:
    The network is looking for a replacement? What does that mean?

Also, no need to attack jdark. He was in a corner throwing shit against a wall to look for anything to stick. You can't blame a guy for that.

I have been put in unwinnable positions before without calling people out on ruining my player experience. Old mafia players spend their time killing old mafia players, they do not spend their time trying to destroy all newbies. There is no need to act the martyr for "The good of the game."

REG Rysk wrote:
    I want to go back to where he pointed out his gank squad mates. I'm pretty sure he posted that...

There were two mafia in my gank squad (at least two that is), I'm going through our gank squad history now to see what I can dig up. Did you get a decent seer result last night?

• Options
    Right, anyone knows who amumu is? They are probably mafia

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Well with the amount of crying going on... :lol:

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
  • Options
    So I asked Rysk to reveal this but it looks like he left for a while.

He told me he "seered" last night and am good. The only way that this information could be wrong is if both he and I are mafia, and if that's true I think we deserve a fucking academy award. I would like to act as a network head since some people (like myself and seemingly Turkson and a few people on my gank squad) are still on the fence on whether Rysk is legit or not. I have a lot of time to analyze data, so I would appreciate if everyone would send me their abilities and a list of all actions over all nights, who you think ganked with you, and results or other PMs given by the host (paraphrased). Two people will be lying and hopefully I'll be able to spot the pattern. If you think you know of actions by other dead players, please send that too. Obviously wait for Rysk to confirm if you'd like, but if he comes forward and says that this isn't true, then that ensures that one of us is mafia, and I'd suggest that you vote him out and all gang up to gank me, as a 1 for 1 trade is good for the village.

• Options
    MrT has been absolved, as I expected.

• Options
    Mafia, beware.

• Options
    Do we get to revote for the blue buff? :^:

• Options
    I fully believe my ganksquad to now be clean. There are now 5 suspects we need to work our way through.

• Options
    No.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    :v:

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Okay, so I guess it's a good time to bring this up

I've been suspicious of INANTP since the first day when he PMed me trying to soft network. I wondered if he was relying on the fact that we've built up some rapport through Phalla experiences to prey on me.

And mounting evidence suggests he was the leak in my gank squad.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    (I still <3 you, buddy.)

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Also, if you could give me your role name, that'd be great.

• Options
    Let's not do role calls please, I detest those.

In light of having no true evidence to go off of, INANTP will have to do for today.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Well the good news is the player list is getting rather short.

Maybe if I surround his name in hearts, <3<3INANTP <3<3 won't be mad at my vote! :D

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    INANTP

Not going to fight it

• Options
    So, this is NOT a vote that everyone should just pile on. We don't have any solid leads, it's just trying to whittle down the list. Right now, I'm a bit suspicious of warban.

We don't want any kind of repeat of the main. Think for yourselves.

• Options
    There are no role seers, so I don't see what the problem is with a role call...

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    The one problem I have with a role call is that due to the source material there's a fairly decent chance you could inform someone's powers via who they are. If I told you who I was, for example, you would have a very easy time knowing exactly what my ultimate is.

At this stage of the game the mafia is on the ropes and there's no reason to give them any information. In addition to this the OP states that roles are not indicative of alignment.

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Precisely, it is strictly a manner thing.

Though I disapprove of role calls at any stage of the game honestly.

Please keep the votes where I have advised for the time being.

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    INANTP it will be then.
    MrTLicious wrote:
    So, this is NOT a vote that everyone should just pile on. We don't have any solid leads, it's just trying to whittle down the list. Right now, I'm a bit suspicious of warban.

We don't want any kind of repeat of the main. Think for yourselves.

While I understand your concern good man, but I must inform you that you are mistaken here. Granted though, I suspect I'm one of the few left on a very short list so I'm not horrified by the idea of dying. I could offer support for the network in what is turning out to be a fine hunt for the last two mafia but I suspect you fine chaps will succeed without such help.

Has anyone though about the role Baron Nashor might play in this game if he does indeed exist?

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    wildwoodwildwood Registered User regular
    Is it just me, or has Turkson been awfully lurky this whole phalla?

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    warban wrote:
    Has anyone though about the role Baron Nashor might play in this game if he does indeed exist?

From the first post:
    25 summoners, 25 champions. 5 summoners are Team Go Evil and looking to conquer all realms. They will stop at nothing, destroying anything that stands in their way. Don't let them Baron!

That's all we've heard.

liEt3nH.png