As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sigil City of [Phalla] Part 1: Days 0-3 THREAD BROKEN DO NOT ATTEMPT TO POST!

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I can't wait to find out how evil SLyM is. I predict a 9 or 9.5 out of 10 on the evilness scale.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Good afternoon Sigil. Just a reminder that vote closes in less than 3 hours. Still missing some votes and orders.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Corvidae vote seems wrong, precisionk makes more sense to me at this point.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    How does a day 1 vote make more sense for anyone at this point? Aside from their choice of cake v. pie, because the answer is pie

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    The people angling for vote ties on day 1 seem pretty suspect to me.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    Well, I have nothing against, Corvidae, but the crowd has spoken and the crowd is never wrong, right??

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    In my experience, the crowd is always right in phalla 100% of the time.

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    !Malkor-shinything, that was extremely weak-suspicious! We are watching-observing you, yesyes.

• Options
    anomalousvandalanomalousvandal Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    SeGaTai wrote:
    How does a day 1 vote make more sense for anyone at this point? Aside from their choice of cake v. pie, because the answer is pie

The ramblings of an intelligent being.

anomalousvandal on
    You can take letters off my username, but you cannot take my FREEDOM!!
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    Wildcat wrote:
    !Malkor-shinything, that was extremely weak-suspicious! We are watching-observing you, yesyes.

Are you a lim-lim?

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Arivia wrote:
    Wildcat wrote:

Are you a lim-lim?

Boing!

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    SeGaTai wrote: »

SeGaTai

(Someone check the votes for me? I don't want to die because of this...)

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    SeGaTai wrote:

The ramblings of an intelligent being.

Is still rambling.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    kime wrote:

SeGaTai

Corvidae - 10
    Bedlam and precisionk - 5
    Kime - 4

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    kime wrote:

SeGaTai

Corvidae - 10
    Kime - 4

Grazzi

We have no worries of vote shenanigans, right? Since the vote comes first, theoretically?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Not unless a bunch of people start switching. There are 4 who havent voted yet but they cant push a tie without a least one switch.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    BAATEZU UNITE, IT'S TIME FOR A FIGHT

Edit - sorry, this reference may be a little too old for some to get. We apologise in advance, or hindsight.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    immortal squishimmortal squish Registered User regular
    Hi demon guy, how are the wife and kids?

<3
  • Options
    immortal squishimmortal squish Registered User regular
    kime wrote:

We have no worries of vote shenanigans, right? Since the vote comes first, theoretically?

Supposedly. At least you have a couple of people in front of you, now.

<3
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    kime wrote:
    Bedlam wrote: »
    kime wrote:

SeGaTai

Corvidae - 10
    Kime - 4

Grazzi

Unless said vote actions target the vote itself, or there's double-voting, etc, etc.

In short, there is likely a way for someone to mess with the vote, we just don't know what it is yet.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote:
    Well, did anybody ask about order of actions and/or vote trickle?
    38thDoe wrote:

Order of Actions:
    Vote>Priority Actions>Actions

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options

Baatezu are devils. Tanar'ri are demons.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I'm not changing my vote on you Kime. It's a metaphor for my love of cake.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    I'll go for HollowerFollower for voting for my beloved Alegis...
    yeah that's the best I've got

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    kime wrote:
    jackisreal wrote: »
    41576_158856887125_2582577_n.jpg

Cake > Pie
    I'm not changing my vote on you Kime. It's a metaphor for my love of cake.

O_o

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    oops I haven't voted yet.

I feel bad for corvid, so I will vote for spoit because he ruined my fun in the fight club phalla.

If it gets close in 30 minutes I'll switch, but I doubt it will.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular

I know they can have offspring, but do they ever get married (in any fashion) ;-) ?

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Cythraul wrote:
    Good morning! Anyone have a vote count going?

Also Spoit, what assumption? :?
    ~=
    Cythraul wrote:
    Posting restrictions wouldn't start appearing til day 2 if they're power-related. Right now these guys are either being weird or were handed weird posting restrictions with their role.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MrTLicious wrote:

O_o

Pie doesn't come in carrot or German chocolate.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Vote closed. Narration incoming, with a slight delay if electrician shows up early.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited October 2011
    MrTLicious wrote:

O_o

Pie doesn't come in carrot or German chocolate.

I am so confused.

Edit: However...A and B.

MrTLicious on
  • Options
    Abominations don't count.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    huh, i don't know if I actually voted last night. i did a lot of talking, but i don't remember voting

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Day One

There is no sun over Sigil, but there is a light that comes and goes to create a day and night cycle. As night was falling a crowd was assembling to combine their powers and single out someone for death. A strong wind began to blow through the city streets as a heavily cloaked and robed figure was brought before the group.

Suddenly, the figure threw his robe aside to reveal a tall scaled creature with fearsome claws and a thrashing tail. The creature grabbed the closest person next to him and attempted to drag him into range of his twisted, dangerous-looking beard. Before anyone was injured, the bearded devil was flung to the ground by guards.

Getting back up, corvidae scanned the crowd and met the gazes of several of his colleagues. Its eyes lit up with hope, than darkened with despair. None of them would stick their neck out. Dying would open up a vacuum in the rigid baatezu power structure that might help them advance. His thoughts were cut short as his head was neatly severed from his body by an executioner’s axe.

The crowd was excited at their success, but nervous of the coming darkness. After the execution everyone quickly dispersed. It was far too dangerous to stay so close together some said. Many people said they were going to take cover, others cited pressing business to attend to. The streets were briefly emptied, but people began to sneak out into the night soon after.

A small group of rats took to the streets after the bulk of the people had left. Although they appeared to be normal rats, an astute observer would notice that the rats had their brains exposed. The rats had some instinct that they were in danger, and turned hissing as several monstrous shapes appeared and struck out at them. Whatever it was that attacked them took care not to leave a single rat alive. The Wildcat rats were annihilated.

piL locked the door to his office and reflected on the day. He was so pleased with himself for thinking up the idea of banding together to defeat the invaders. Many had laughed at his theory of just voting them out one-by-one, but the proof was in the pudding as they say. As he settled down to read some paperwork, his door exploded into the room. Several hulking forms ducked to let themselves in, and started eviscerating piL as he stared in shock. Death came far too slow to him.

The Dead:
    corvidae - Barbazu - Executed by the people.
    Wildcat - A small group of cranium rats - Torn to shreds.
    piL - An advocate of Sigil - Eviscerated.

PMs will begin going out now.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    TmoiyTmoiy Registered User regular
    That's not very many kills!

• Options
    Tmoiy wrote:

There was a fiiiiirefight :whistle:

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Tmoiy wrote:

This could be almost as long as one of my games! :oops:

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Watch as there's 8 kills tomorrow.

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    Tmoiy wrote:

As people have hit points, it's likely that there were attacks that didn't result in deaths today. I'd imagine that won't last.

It also appears that cranium rats are green. I guess the "torn to shreds"ers have given us some information, at least.

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Oh hey, well done people that grudged corvid for Phalla club.

Sad to see one of my brethren die, though.

This discussion has been closed.