As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Homestar Runner Mini-[Phalla]

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Capfalcon wrote:
    I guess my only other suspect is [color]Bedlam.[/color] I don't have hard evidence, mind you, but it just seems like he's been trying to hide in the bandwagon.
    I was voting for kime before voting for kime was bandwagoney :P

Bedlam on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Cythraul wrote: »
    I was hoping a new network rep would have come forward with some info by now, but since it would appear there's no network left I'll post my suspicions.

I've avoided the cliche kime vote for awhile despite beind suspicious of him since early on, but might as well roll with it now. Back when Caulk made his attempt to get a network going kime contacted him and lied about being a guard, later claiming to be vanillager. That little deception plus not encouraging discussion give him my vote today.

I have a reputation (or at least, I should) of actively encouraging discussion, railing against sheeping, and rebuking people who are silent. I also, recently, have been very busy, especially on weekends, which I mention pretty much every weekend in whatever Phallas I'm in.

So ignoring those and a couple jokes, can you tell me where I'm discouraging discussion?

Because if I can't, and since I've already debunked the Caulk issue, then you have no reason to keep your vote on me.

If you still have an issue with what happened with Caulk, then bring that up now.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Capfalcon wrote:
    I guess my only other suspect is [color]Bedlam.[/color] I don't have hard evidence, mind you, but it just seems like he's been trying to hide in the bandwagon.
    I was voting for kime before voting for kime was bandwagoney :P

<3<3

Tayrun, you need to address your reasons for voting for me, too. Since I feel that the Caulk thing is officially not-an-issue, you need something else.

SeGaTai, I hate you and your reasoning because it is evil and in the end it is sooooo going to get me killed :P

Steam profile
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    kime wrote:
    Man, changing your mind based on reasoning and logic? That is such a mafia-move.

I think quoting the list of mafia list of mafia moves is a mafia moves.

Wait a second...

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    Currently the OP says
    If there are three or less "villagers" alive, the Strong Badians are victorious

This is incorrect.

If there are less "villagers" alive than Strong Badians, the Strong Badians are victorious. I will be updating the OP accordingly.

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    kime wrote:

<3<3

Tayrun, you need to address your reasons for voting for me, too. Since I feel that the Caulk thing is officially not-an-issue, you need something else.

SeGaTai, I hate you and your reasoning because it is evil and in the end it is sooooo going to get me killed :P

Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment :)

But sure let's go with the crazy phalla logic of listening to Kime and go with Cythraul for starting this wagon-same logic as I used before that a Kime wagon is pretty easy to start when there isn't a talkative village and easy for the mafia to exploit. I doubt this will gain enough momentum but its a good place to start tomorrow. If one of those two isn't mafia I'll eat my hat

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    The wagon on kime doesn't feel good at all. Not one bit. Right now, cythraul is giving me the biggest mafia vibes. Mostly it was the logic on ketbra yesterday (voting late on a bandwagon is more often than not lazy/buzy villager tactics), and kime's defense makes a whole lot of sense.

PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    My defenses are always perfect.

!Cythraul

Steam profile
  • Options
    And youve tied it. Way to go, jerks.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    I'm simply posting my suspicions. It would be nice if someone else would have stepped up and started discussion both today and yesterday. Remind me to just let the village get mafia'd in silence next time.

Also, I can't believe you guys are seriously believing kime. Seriously? lol

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    If you guys didn't agree with my logic yesterday you shouldn't have voted with me and discussed things instead, no? :P

Steam
  • Options

Do I have a choice?

Steam profile
  • Options
    Cythraul wrote: »
    I'm simply posting my suspicions. It would be nice if someone else would have stepped up and started discussion both today and yesterday. Remind me to just let the village get mafia'd in silence next time.

Also, I can't believe you guys are seriously believing kime. Seriously? lol

There's nothing to "believe." There are no facts being contested. Bad logic was introduced, I explained why it is bad logic using the facts of what happened (which no one has argued against), therefore people are changing their votes. Simple as that.

Steam profile
  • Options
    Vote is closed. I'm gonna count votes now and something tells me I am going to be very cross. Don't go anywhere, I'm getting the spoon.

• Options
    kime wrote:

Do I have a choice?
    Nope. Best to steer the wagon onto a seerd villager to save yourself.

• Options
    kime wrote:

Do I have a choice?

Cythraul's a seered villager?

Am I just really missing things this game (possible) or are people being really silly with communicating "network" thoughts?

Steam profile
  • Options
    "Cythraul looks kind of Strong Baddy!"

"Well Kime looks kind of Strong MADdy!"

"Gosh, it's hard being an indecisive village! If only there were some power presiding over this that could make the decision for us?"

It's cool guys. I got ya.

Kime - A Citizen of Free Country, USA is always evil.

--

Kuhlmeye - A Citizen of Free Country, USA was found dead with bruises in the shape of boxing gloves and laaaarge hands!

End Night 7

Day 8 - Best Character Showcase

180px-homsar_evolution_current.png

100px-cardgage.png

One is the captain of the gravy train. The other does something with mortgages or cars or something. Together, I can't fucking choose. These dudes rock.

Day 8 has begun. Votes and actions are due before 7 PM Pacific. Resume your crapful posting.

• Options
    OOOOoooooOOOO

Nice job, all

Steam profile
  • Options
    Can't say I didn't try kime

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Well gosh, this is awkward.

• Options
    Huh.

Steam
  • Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    ooooooooooo

Why strong bad? Why!!??

PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Cythraul wrote:
    Huh.

I just haven't before been in a situation where there's such a high proportion of mafia that I have a 50:50 chance of picking one at random...

Capfalcon, you've been quiet and backgroundy I reckon.

• Options
    kime wrote:
    kime wrote:

Do I have a choice?

Cythraul's a seered villager?

Am I just really missing things this game (possible) or are people being really silly with communicating "network" thoughts?
    Nope! Peccavi was. Thats why B:L was so pissed off that one day.

Hey guess what mafia? You are obviously Capfalcon and Cythraul becuase the rest of us were a seered!

It was a close one though ;-)

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Capfalcon today, Cythraul tomorrow. Such a shame Kime had to die

SeGaTai on
    PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Capfalcon there was an edit in the one above

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    That was unexpected. I actually thought cap and Bedlam were mafia after last night's results, now not sure what game you're trying to play.

Gonna have to think about this one.

Steam
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    So, wait a second. This is suddenly fishy as hell. Someone walks up to you and claims "Hey, I seered you good. I also seered this guy over here as good. That means everyone left is evil, so we win." It's pretty ballsy, I gotta say. But, Bedlam just said on this freaking page that kime was a goose for trying to get the bandwagon off of him and push it onto a Cythraul, a seered villager. Then, whoops, I forgot we need two people in our "maifa," he's evil again.

These "seerings" are a bunch of crap, and I'm betting Bedlam isn't a seered villager. I don't think he's seered villager at all.

• Options
    while it would be exciting if there was a mafia hiding amongst us all this time-but with a "vanilla" phalla I doubt it

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Actually I'm kinda curious too, why did Bedlam mention me being a seered villager if he really believed me to be mafia?

Steam
  • Options
    I never said Cythraul was seered.

• Options
    If he was I would have spoken up before vote close and gotten mafia killed. Instead I waited because you two did exactly what the hard network needed, you killed someone we werent sure of so that there could be no doubt between who the last two were.

Im refering to the mess with tayrun, where Peccavi was killed by a soft network instead of listening to hard network head, B:L. I thought kime was evil because he seemed to help influence that.

• Options
    The wind blew through the trees, causing cherry blossoms to fly through the air. Strong Bad looked up at his brother, Strong Mad.

"I see him every day, you know. Pom Pom, I mean. And the others. They visit me in my private moments. They don't say anything, they just stare."

Strong Bad handed the katana to the hulk before him. "I can't do it anymore..

"Bubs' insight was too keen. They grouped together with the aid of his powerful information network.

"Even though he went down early, that damn Coach Z still took out tire! Rendering Strong Badia Population: No Tire!

"Heh. At least we got Strong Sad, though. What a dork. He couldn't guard someone to save his life!

"But of course, Homestar Runner and Marzipan... those... inseparable masons!"

"MASONS?!" Strong Mad rumbled.

"I don't know. Just go with it." Strong Bad handed the katana to his brother. "Finish it..."

Villager Victory! Free Country, USA remains free!

As the network already knew, the game was over. The mafia opted to concede, so we can draw this to a close now.

Thank you all for playing my very first Phalla. It's been an honor to run this game for you.

The Homestar Runner Mini-Phalla has been a production of Silas Brown Studios, with additional support from Arivia Inc.

• Options
    FUCK! YES!

Finally got to survive to the end :D

• Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
  • Options
    http://poweredbypoopsmith.proboards.com/index.cgi

Our proboard. B:L seered me day 1 but didnt tell me till close to the end of day 2. Taya was my boyfriend, So the network started out pretty quickly.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    wait, I'm confused, who were the last two mafia?

• Options
    Capfalcon and Cythraul. Me, Seg,and Tayrun were all seered before B:L died. So they had no chance.

• Options
    Cythraul and CapFalcon were Strong Mad and Strong Bad respectively.

• Options
    What happened on the day only peccavi died?