As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    My Satanee will be getting a box on about the 10th of this month.

Hoping I can pull together some more, non-amazon stuff, but I'm drawing a blank right now.

wait, looking over the order again, it's saying 16th-18th. it's going to ship on the 10th, otherwise known as today.

Derp.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular

Hoping I can pull together some more, non-amazon stuff, but I'm drawing a blank right now.

Don't know if you ever got the PM I sent, but now I'm making it public:

The pooping-moose candy dispenser holds a special place on my desk, and I love it... I keep trying the Maple Flakes on various things when I remember to experiment with it, and it's always interesting... I have been convinced to give Glee a shot, and I enjoy it enough to stream what Netflix has available... and the D&D book has come in handy many times.

This is what I was given last year, people. This is your competition. No pressure.

• PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Isoldae wrote:
    I have not been posting very much lately.

Whoever got me might not have a fun time stalking me.

I kinda feel the same way. Whoever got me is gonna see that I like TF2, and that's it. I end up reading so much, but then can't think of anything to say, so I end up not posting.

I've also found myself writing out replies, then I just close the tab instead of hitting Post Reply, just to get the words out of my head.

• ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Whoever got me is screwed if they actually wanna send a package since like all the stuff on my Amazon wishlist is expensive.

Well, that is assuming they follow the wishlist and don't do something radically different, which would be cool.

Zay on
    sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Perrsun wrote:

The pooping-moose candy dispenser holds a special place on my desk, and I love it... I keep trying the Maple Flakes on various things when I remember to experiment with it, and it's always interesting... I have been convinced to give Glee a shot, and I enjoy it enough to stream what Netflix has available... and the D&D book has come in handy many times.

This is what I was given last year, people. This is your competition. No pressure.

New for 2011: "Ball Sweat", "Beaver", and "Oops I Went Down Too Far"

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Perrsun wrote: »

I feel like a bad person, but I totally meant to reply to that. just didn't get to it.

Glad you liked the stuff though, so hey.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    "Money House" is still my favourite

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    apparently my satan wanted to know what my wishlist was so here it be
    http://amzn.com/w/1RKPKRDLGE6NL

also in my sig

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    you need TWO TVs?
    You fascist. Get the fuck out.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited November 2011
    Dear Secret Satan:

I'm sorry that this has taken me so long to write this up! If you're looking for ideas on things to share with me, the best thing you can get is something that you enjoy, that tells me about who you are or where you're from. But if you want things a little more specific, here you go...

- I really love neat little gadgets, but never really get them for myself for fear of losing them.
    - Clothes are great. I wear a M to L shirt depending if they run a bit large/small.
    - I like game-related little toys to put around my desk.
    - As for game systems, I have a 360, PS3, and a PSP.
    - I used to be really into comics, but have fallen out of touch having only read War of the Lanterns in the last few years. I used to read a lot of the superhero stuff like Green Lantern, Avengers, etc.
    - If you want to get a book, I'm really into sci-fi and historic military epics lately.
    - My favorite sports are football (NFL and college) and hockey, and love to watch live sporting events.
    - I'm cooking a lot more, so stuff for the kitchen would be great.

If you absolutely want to see a wishlist, I'll be linking one in my sig. It's got a bunch of crazy things in it, so maybe just use it as a guide. If you have any questions, please contact Lord Dave, Eclipsed Planet, Lewie P's Stepdad, a duck! or neville.

Thanks! :)

I hate doing these... :x

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    whoever has @The Lovely Bastard needs to get him this

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    keith you son of a bitch

7656367.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    you know you can't live without it now

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    I know exactly what I want to get for my Satanee but my money hasn't arrived yet. *shakes fist at the sky*

Of course this means I'll just end up finding more things to send.

• StaleStale Registered User regular
    My Satanee's first shipment is out for delivery.

easysig2.jpg
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Stale wrote: »
    My Satanee's first shipment is out for delivery.

It's me, isn't it? I'm your Satanee and you're fulfilling my deepest desire by coming here. Do you need me to come pick you up from the airport? DFW or LUV field?

EyQGd.jpg
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    <3

Last time I was in DFW I met Rob Zombie. I had just come from ATL where I met Rick Ross. He almost knocked me over and was very gracious.

easysig2.jpg
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    DEAR SATAN STOP

I HAVE HEARD YOU ARE IMPATIENT WITH MY LACK OF A LIST STOP

SORRY ABOUT THAT, I AM PRETTY FORGETFUL STOP

THINGS THAT I LIKE: COMIC BOOKS, OTHER BOOKS, VIDEO GAMES, NPR, NINJA TURTLES STOP

I HAVE AN XBOX 360, AND A GAMING COMPUTER STOP

I HAVE A TEN PAGE DRAFT DUE TODAY SO I WILL POST A LIST OF COMICS I ALREADY HAVE LATER TODAY STOP

PEOPLE YOU COULD ASK ABOUT MY LIKES: BALEFUEGO, KEITH, LOSTWORDS, NOTASENATOR STOP

Langly on
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    not only is langly slow, but he still sends messages by telegram!

get with the times old...turtle...man...ninja

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Langly do you also like stop signs?

• riddleheroriddlehero Registered User regular
    Here's today's riddle for @smarthero The CEO is dead and this fruit may be red.

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Pear!

Wait....Durian!

Wait....Cherry!

DAMMIT!

• AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    riddlehero wrote:
    Here's today's riddle for @smarthero The CEO is dead and this fruit may be red.

Apple, Inc.!

Correct! Today's prize is a brand new car!

!!!

edited November 2011
    :shock:

Riddlehero: Setting the bar impossibly high.

Legba on
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Holy shit

It's a toy car, right?

I....don't know??

Probably

Otherwise this forum has some pretty rich people

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    wmob009.jpg

?

Obviously it's a

smart-car-1.jpg

QvoGI.jpg
    Well a car of sorts anyway! I had a little help from the Joker for this one.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAM

Thank Christ.

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    It'll happen, don't worry.

Every year there are a few people who throw cash and caution to the wind and, as the kids say, make it rain.

Mark my words, we will see a secret satans in our time that involves the delivery of a car.

Haha, okay, that game is pretty cool so far.

Thanks again you pugnacious puzzler!

DrZiplock wrote: »

Every year there are a few people who throw cash and caution to the wind and, as the kids say, make it rain.

Mark my words, we will see a secret satans in our time that involves the delivery of a car.

If I could just win the lottery...

DrZiplock wrote:

F that

If I ever win the lottery or make hella bucks, during one of these things I will deliver no less than a private plane to my Satanee

And I'll make sure that person doesn't receive it till the fucking deadline, for extra heart attack effect

"Oh jeez, it's the last day. I hope my Satan didn't forget about me.

Hey why is there a plane on my lawn?

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

I do have a lottery ticket for Saturday.

Anything could happen.

This discussion has been closed.