As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tell my wife I said, "[chat]."

1929394959698»

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i want a honda accord coupe

or a nissan altima coupe?

it doesn't need to go fast :[

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2012
    Yeah, Star Ocean games have never been good. I think 3 is what made me quit playing video games.

Vanguard on
  • Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Mim wrote:
    has ANYONE played Star Ocean: Second Story?

I watched my cousin almost beat it. I say almost because he's been stuck in the final boss for 5 years.
    I think I played this one a lot. I straight up broke about 75% of the game by stealing a treasure box from someone at about 10% through and quicksaving my way to a sword that you shouldn't get until about 30 hours into it. See, the box gave you random loot so you just spend an hour reloading. I think I was late for work that day.

edit: Start Ocean 2 was great. Star Ocean 3 was poop in a sock. Whoever thought you should get a game over for losing all your HP or MP was a shithead.

shadowane on
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Eddy, a lawyer from Miami, sets out with his L4D playing partners Skippy, Chutato, Daxon, and Zampanov on a wild, wacky, and sexually tense ZOMBIE ROADKILLING TRIP ACROSS AMERICA

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    How can there be five people playing L4D together?

• Options
    thehumandignitythehumandignity Registered User regular
    Daxon wrote:
    Daxon wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Daxon wrote:
    It annoys me in Civilisation that the only way the opponents get harder is if they are allowed to cheat.

Rather than the AI becoming more intelligent (which is admittedly a very difficult thing to do but still)

I want a sentient AI. Just a single one, it would be my companion and could oppose or coop with me in games and also organise my life and all kinds of sweet stuff.

It asking you to find Sarah Conner for it would get old after a while.

The only thing that I'd worry about is if it felt I was treating it right.

I'd be genuinely worried I was hurting its feelings or making it unhappy by having it as what is essentially a slave worker.

Wait, did you want a sapient AI?

do distinguish that from a sentient one, please.

Sentient means being able to perceive or feel, sapience means being able to judge. I'm sure someone else here can articulate it better than I can.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Nova_C wrote:
    How can there be five people playing L4D together?

if they're playing humans vs. zombies mode you can have up to 8

--

eddy, make the new chat

organichu is backup

• Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote:
    Eddy, a lawyer from Miami, sets out with his L4D playing partners Skippy, Chutato, Daxon, and Zampanov on a wild, wacky, and sexually tense ZOMBIE ROADKILLING TRIP ACROSS AMERICA

oh dear :(

imma die crossing a river aren't I?

This discussion has been closed.