Options

[Phalla]LEGO(S)! GAME OVER MAFIA WIN! CAYRUS WIN! MASCARA305 WIN!

• Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    ya, Starbuck, we kinda figured that much.

You figured I'd be out getting wasted? What? What are you babbling about?

• Options
    KiasKias Registered User regular
    Gaslight wrote:
    I am reasonably satisfied Vert is village.
    If you say so.

tzeentchling

steam_sig.png

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    mascara305 wrote:
    I'm going with paccavi because I keep forgetting he/she is playing. Very suspicious!

Yeah, I haven't really been networking much which has kinda kept my interest level down (or maybe it's the other way around). Also, my mafiadar is apparently off, since I could've sworn the other day that BobCesca was mafia, as she was floating suspicions while trying to avoid responsibility for any bandwagons. But nope, she was a cop.

Can someone explain the lead wagons to me? At this point I'm not trusting my suspicions, and could use some convincing.

• Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    I am not mafia.

Kias

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Kias nothing personal, just everytime I came close to 2 different people they got voted out pretty damn fast. If you are not mafia, most likely this game is over tonight...O and mafia, good run as well I think you all might have this in the bag, unless we can get 2 of you tonight

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Bleah.

tzeentchling

• Options
    so 3 n 3 for kias and Tzeentch.... 2 others with 1hmmm Love ya mafia!

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Need to get a vote in, so I'll follow Gaslight.

tzeentchling

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    As do and will I tzeentchling

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    If you vote for me, the mafia will win, cause unless whatever vig you have that can still take one out picks wisely, you're gonna miss.

• Options
    lololol

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Tzeentch they are all mafia...

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    At this point it would not surprise me. But it is phalla, after all.

• Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    "By my power, Green Lantern's ZTTtt..."
    With that, Citizen, the Green Lantern lay in a pool of melted plastic...

"I am vengeance! I say the mob should get... uhh... Kias, who should we get? You're not mafia right?"
    "Right. Kill TZ. Pretty sure he's fishy!"
    Tzeentchling the Imperial Soldier was never seen again. Little Mikey always had a curious bulge just below his ribs.

"Peccavi. I am vengeance. And you are a Girl Pirate!"

GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN! MASCARA305 (PENGUIN) WIN! CAYRUS (WONDER WOMAN) WIN!

FINAL DEATHS
    Pecavvi - Girl Pirate - Found out who was Vengeance
    Tzeentchling - Imperial Solider - Mysterious Lump in Mikey's side
    Citizen - Green Lantern - Blasted by space men.

I'll do a writeup later and answer questions. Anyone have anything they'd like me to address off-hand? I hope you all enjoyed it. Thanks for playing!

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Hooray Mafia!

Man, I tried so hard to get seered. I was a neutral thrall.

Also, Akimbo was a death miller apparently. Nothing I said in that part of the game was a lie, I was generally confused before Sportsboy clarified.

Assuran on
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Don't feel bad about making the wrong choice almost every time gaslight, being the village network head isn't easy, particularly for a first game.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Well, at least I got one last vig kill in. From hell's heart, I stab at thee!

I'd like to congratulate the mafia members on a game well played, and apologize once more to the other villagers for being a poor mouthpiece. Like I said before, not a job I wanted, but I still failed pretty miserably.

Nevertheless, I did have fun in my first phalla, and if you don't all hate me now I'd love to play again...although I think I'd rather be a humble vanillager next time, this shit is a lot of work, not to mention stressful! :P

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Yeah Gaslight, once you contacted both Dani and I, we had you marked. I knew you were a vig by your statements and was hoping you would follow my lead and let me be your mouthpiece.

Here's the mafia boards; let me know if I didn't unlock it correctly. We got started on our boards on Day 2 (all day 1 was handled in our PM thread) and once Dani and I went out, the boards were much quieter.

Also, by request, orders were handled in the PM conversation, so the orders don't really look like what happened.

http://chestofgold.proboards.com/index.cgi

Assuran on
  • Options
    Hey Sportz, here's something you can address for me: was it actually coincidence I ended up as Lego Batman after joking about it during sign-ups, or do you just have a sadistic sense of humor? :P

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Thanks for hosting sportz! I had fun while it lasted.

• Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I believe this is unlocked already....?

Mafia Boards: http://chestofgold.proboards.com/index.cgi

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    Coincidence. But I laughed. You weren't why the village lost... the Cops were ultra-fails (no offense cops, but you guys dropped the ball a bunch of times).

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Thanks for hosting sportz!
    Damn Legos!

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    That's an odd way to win, lol

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    Yay! My first time winning with the mafia!

My favorite part? Our glorious host complaining about the village on our proboards. Priceless!

Don't be sad, Gaslight, you did great for a first-timer. The village was uber-sheepy and didn't help as much as they could.

• Options
    KiasKias Registered User regular
    Huzzah, good to be back in phalla-land. Sorry to lie to you so much on your first game Gaslight, but glad you had fun! This was an especially crazy phalla to be mouth piecing for to boot, so I wouldn't stress it.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    It was fun, just wished the village listened to me

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Vert, it was nothing personal voting for you every day. I just was throwing away my vote to start the day in case I needed to jump on the bandwagon.

It was also part of my plan to get noticed by the seers.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Reading the mafia board is certainly enlightening, although it's doing nothing for my morale.

For the record, I was never more than ambivalent on Kias' story. But, even if he was voted dead and died red, I couldn't be sure whether it was actually a righteous kill, and having an accurate estimation of the remaining numbers on both sides would be important in the final days. So in that regard, it was a highly effective ploy.

In response, I was trying to bluff, hoping that if he was mafia we could fool you guys into thinking we still had a seer (which we didn't - in fact, we never really did) or if he was legit, that I could find out something by seeing who obstinately hung on to the wagon after the network head asked people to lay off him.

Coincidence. But I laughed. You weren't why the village lost... the Cops were ultra-fails (no offense cops, but you guys dropped the ball a bunch of times).

Nice of you to say, but we can all read your post telling the mafia I am their MVP. :P

In regards to the cop thing...I really would desperately like to know why the hell BobCesca voted for TDOT on the basis that "there are only two cops" when she was already at least the third cop. I mean, she was, wasn't she? I was just left shaking my head after that night's narration, that was when I felt the village was irretrievably fucked (even before the screwup with Green Lantern's power because of me yesterday, to be honest) because with another pair of cops dead we lost our last best chance at being able to seer anybody. What passed for my network never got a single seering aside from the one I got as a reward for my martian encounter on Daniant.

At least I was three for four on vig kills...if you include siccing Void on Dani. Pretty much the only thing I did half-decently. :(

Gaslight on
  • Options
    Gaslight let this be a lesson in trusting people. Rule number 1 never just anyone.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Hey sport, what abilities could I escape? You never did say.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Sportzboy, would it be possible for you to post the role PMs and host spreadsheet?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    There were 4 cops. Cythraul failed by fooling with the bomb. Bad idea (since you're important and the start of a network). Then towndrunk didn't take charge of bobcesca when bob got ahold of him, and then bob didn't take charge when the fourth cop was possibly outed and follow the procedures for networking.

Tz, you shouldn't have blown your kill so early on a random guess when you needed a specific type of person to die to it (imo).

Gaslight, as the vig, vig every chance you get. Too little info isn't enough reason to not vig d1.

Citizen probably would have won the game if he hadn't been busy early. Life happens.

The village let too many people get away with being quiet instead of jumping on them for being quiet and punishing players for providing reasoning/thoughts about the game.

It was super-entertaining to watch though.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    daniant wrote:
    Yay! My first time winning with the mafia!

My favorite part? Our glorious host complaining about the village on our proboards. Priceless!

Don't be sad, Gaslight, you did great for a first-timer. The village was uber-sheepy and didn't help as much as they could.

Thanks for the kind words, Daniant. Nice job making me suspect Vert, I really didn't think you had any idea I was on to you then.

Sportz, I'd also like to see the role PMs. Even now I don't think me and Citizen fully understand how the hell his role works. :P

Gaslight on
  • Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Sportzboy, would it be possible for you to post the role PMs and host spreadsheet?

Ugg... I'll try. I tweaked things as I sent out PMs and such, so what I post isn't 100% what occured or went out, does that work for you?

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvzixLCbK1kPdDl0NWVIeHJKTE9hNVJfVEJUU1ZYRFE

Here you are. Again, I adjusted/tweaked (maybe even removed or added) a few things, but this is were I started before I sent out PMs.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    I probably shouldn't have wasted my kill, but I honestly was paranoid enough that I thought I would be taken out by turn 3. Lots of people were dying in those first few days, mostly at random!

• Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    Gaslight, I totally didn't realize you were going to read me talking to Vert as saving her cause she was mafia. I mentioned her in passing because we actually were talking- just not about Phalla- and I didn't want to seem like I wasn't networking much.

• Options
    lololo dani

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    You only used a spreadsheet for day one votes, and not actions?

steam_sig.png