lord_commissar_brenn___war_hammer_40k_by_capbloodie-d4nqt50.jpg

BLAM!

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    Jephery wrote: »
    I prefer muffins.

You are dead to me.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    those red cupcakes better be red velvet... with raspberry icing... /drool

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    I prefer muffins.

I bet you top them with this.

alreadyprocessed.jpg

9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    Ad astraAd astra Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    They are sending them cupcakes? Madness! What next! Cookies!? Pies!? This is setting a dangerous, and surgery precedent!

Ad astra on
  • Options
    How long until other developers claim they haven't recieved delicious treats? Bioware gets all the special treatment :(

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Aegeri wrote: »
    How long until other developers claim they haven't recieved delicious treats? Bioware gets all the special treatment :(
    Suddenly all the other devs start writing bad endings just to get cupcakes.

>mfw most game endings are pretty bad

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    JepheryJephery Registered User regular
    You've all convinced me with your Renegade Cupcake dialogue choices. I'll commit pastry suicide now.

}
    "Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!".
  • Options
    CyrondinCyrondin I bring the sick beats on you, brother Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    wait wjhat is this about cupcakes? why is bioware getting cupcakes?

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    I prefer muffins.

Same here (obviously).

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    the cupcakes should contain just the tiniest bit of poop

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Basil wrote: »
    I prefer muffins.

I bet you top them with this.

alreadyprocessed.jpg

He prefers a blend of organic and synthetic baby foods.

• Options
    Dhalphir wrote: »

Look, you have ruined cake for me and I am not going to let you ruin cupcakes as well.
    Cyrondin wrote: »

Angry entitled gamers get together, decide to make a campaign on BSN to send cupcakes to Bioware. Hit target for sending said cupcakes in 30 minutes and so Bioware will be receiving 402 cupcakes shortly.

Hilarity ensues.

• Options
    Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    They are even making sure the cupcake colors are red, green, and blue for extra credit.

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Options

Look, you have ruined cake for me and I am not going to let you ruin cupcakes as well.

Angry entitled gamers get together, decide to make a campaign on BSN to send cupcakes to Bioware. Hit target for sending said cupcakes in 30 minutes and so Bioware will be receiving 402 cupcakes shortly.

Hilarity ensues.
    Everyone wins because the fans get their point across in a civil, fun manner, Bioware wins because who doesn't want 402 free cupcakes, and everyone else wins because it's lulzy. Best protest ever tbh.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I have to admit, the PAX bioware panel or whatever they are having is going to be hilarious. I so wish I could be there.

TOGSolid: That is until the sinister motivations behind supporting the corrupt cupcake industry is reported throughout the gaming press. MY CUPCAKE BUSINESS INTEGRITY?!?!?!

Aegeri on
  • Options
    "Ok so we'll be taking your questions now, but I'd like you to refrain from asking about the ending."

"So about that ending?"

"Next question."

"Yea, what's your favorite color between red, green, and blue?"

"Next question."

"So about that catalyst-"

"This panel is over. thank you and good night."

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I have to admit, the PAX bioware panel or whatever they are having is going to be hilarious. I so wish I could be there.

They'll either announce ending DLC and then the internet will finally shut up a bit
    or they'll announce their omega dlc or give us another PR spin
    if it's one of the secondary ones I don't think Bioware HQ will be standing by the end of April

Dox the PI on
  • Options
    Ad astraAd astra Registered User regular
    I'd want a complement of bodyguards if I was the one who had to do the PAX panel.

• Options
    Dox the PI wrote: »

They'll either announce ending DLC and then the internet will finally shut up a bit
    or they'll announce their omega dlc or give us another PR spin
    if it's one of the secondary ones I don't think Bioware HQ will be standing by the end of April
    They'll show a teaser for a Farmville style facebook game that only through massive clicking and grinding will you be able to unlock all the info that tells you wtf actually happened.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    Professor PhobosProfessor Phobos Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    The best possible thing I can imagine Bioware doing right now is: "You know what? You guys are right. We can do better." And then say they're going to re-do the ending.

Professor Phobos on
  • Options
    AgusalimAgusalim Registered User regular
    just started my second winsanity shepard, this ones an adept

wau @ pull/throw on the same character w/ 1s cooldowns

basically just take any unprotected mook, float him over the heads of his buddies and turn him into a space magic bomb

so many explosions

• Options
    @orca

where is the mass effect art wall of yours. I see people tagging you with new images. I'd like to see all the stuff but its not in the OP.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    TOGSolid wrote: »

Hilarity ensues.
    Everyone wins because the fans get their point across in a civil, fun manner, Bioware wins because who doesn't want 402 free cupcakes, and everyone else wins because it's lulzy. Best protest ever tbh.

There's going to be a spin from somewhere. They spun giving to charity into an evil act. There's no way they can't do the same thing with cupcakes. All I feel is curiosity for what form that spin will take.

Maybe cupcakes are emotional blackmail? No! I know! It's bribery. Evil fans tempting the pure artists into compromising their vision, to the detriment of all! Whiny, entitled fans are each playing the role of the devil on Bioware's shoulder, telling them to bite the apple from the tree of knowledge!

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    The best possible thing I can imagine Bioware doing right now is: "You know what? You guys are right. We can do better." And then say they're going to re-do the ending.

I kinda want them to do a montage of fan suggested endings, and mock the hell out of them.

Because, you know, thought the ending was as bad as they get, but I'm finally seeing fan suggestions that are even worse, and that sort of effort should be acknowledged.

• Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    I would laugh my quads off if this cupcake group got maliciously ironic with these cupcakes.

The cupcakes arrive and Bioware is all "Yum! Cupcakes!" and eats them. But only 95% of the cupcake is delicious cupcake. The other 5% is poop. So they're all going "mmm cupcapoop!". And they yell back. "These cupcakes taste like poop! What the dilly-yo?". And the group responds "Well 95% was pure yummy cupcake. You can enjoy that for what it is, the poop doesn't take anything away from that." And then Bioware is all "Oh we have tasted our own medicine, and it is vile. Then everybody makes up and eats more cupcakes.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    @orca

where is the mass effect art wall of yours. I see people tagging you with new images. I'd like to see all the stuff but its not in the OP.

http://fuckyeahmasseffect.soup.io/

Alternately it's in my sig (though not really labeled as such).

And gird your loins, because there be some WEIRD SHIT in there!

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Orca wrote: »
    @orca

http://fuckyeahmasseffect.soup.io/

Alternately it's in my sig (though not really labeled as such).

And gird your loins, because there be some WEIRD SHIT in there!

Also you proooooobably shouldn't visit that site from work.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Since a lot of people are asking about the cupcake thing linked in the last thread, Here:
    http://bitscreed.com/bioware-to-be-bombarded-by-cupcake-cascade/

I added it to the OP too.

Interesting note, being the thread creator with an active thread with notifications on is insane.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    Most of it's pretty tame. But occasionally...yeah.

• Options
    CyrondinCyrondin I bring the sick beats on you, brother Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    why can't people MOVE ON. ending sucked we get it, GET OVER IT. i seen kids who told santa is not real acting more mature then any of you right now. ending sucks DEAL WITH IT. i don't care about it anymore i want everyone to shut the fuck up about it, they make DLC to change it ok, if not DEAL WITH IT. GROW A QUAD AND MOVE ONE, please for the love of god i saw my transformers made into blackface puppets and the most badass bad guy in history of film turn into a punchline. you know what i did? i said that sucks and then saw what is on tv or on sale on stream. not once i send nutjob bay watermelon cupcakes, or did a pentation to have lucas to remove the fride. it sucks i hate it, i say it sucks to friends then i see what's on tv or what on sale on stream. why can't you people.

if this shit goes on to next year i pray 2012 is real and the world blows up. becuase even if the ending sucks, even if it the worse ending in history. this outlach is overblown to a point that it sad.

• Options
    Blackbird SR-71CBlackbird SR-71C Registered User regular
    I feel like the Carnifex is betraying me now after serving me faithfully for so long. The accuracy is absolutely horrible. I can't even count the number of times I aim spot on at an enemy's head and that damn thing misses. Feel like giving the Raptor a shot with my winfiltrator now.

steam_sig.png
    Steam ID: 76561198021298113
    Origin ID: SR71C_Blackbird

• Options
    I feel like the Carnifex is betraying me now after serving me faithfully for so long. The accuracy is absolutely horrible. I can't even count the number of times I aim spot on at an enemy's head and that damn thing misses. Feel like giving the Raptor a shot with my winfiltrator now.

so it your jessie?

• Options
    DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    There are pictures of the cupcakes!

MassEffectMoralityParagonRenegadeCupcakes.jpg

Now I'm hungry for cupcakes.

Dashui on
    Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • Options

And it's not lag or some asshole engineer overloading the dude?

(I'm usually that asshole engineer)

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    why can't people MOVE ON. ending sucked we get it, GET OVER IT. i seen kids who told santa is not real acting more mature then any of you right now. ending sucks DEAL WITH IT. i don't care about it anymore i want everyone to shut the fuck up about it, they make DLC to change it ok, if not DEAL WITH IT. GROW A QUAD AND MOVE ONE, please for the love of god i saw my transformers made into blackface puppets and the most badass bad guy in history of film turn into a punchline. you know what i did? i said that sucks and then saw what is on tv or on sale on stream. not once i send nutjob bay watermelon cupcakes, or did a pentation to have lucas to remove the fride. it sucks i hate it, i say it sucks to friends then i see what's on tv or what on sale on stream. why can't you people.

if this shit goes on to next year i pray 2012 is real and the world blows up. becuase even if the ending sucks, even if it the worse ending in history. this outlach is overblown to a point that it sad.

Mild confusion: The response to the ending at this point seems good natured and harmless.

With subdued amusement: At this juncture you seem to be the one having trouble getting over it.

• Options
    XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular
    ...What the hell did Cyrondin just say? Can anyone make out the cupcake in it? I see a few C's, but no ups or cakes! Madness, I tell you, madness!

• Options
    chiasaur11 wrote: »

Mild confusion: The response to the ending at this point seems good natured and harmless.

With subdued amusement: At this juncture you seem to be the one having trouble getting over it.

:^:

• Options
    Dashui wrote: »

This is amazing. What do the green ones look like?

• Options
    Professor PhobosProfessor Phobos Registered User regular
    That's amazing. They have the paragon/renegade symbols on them! Genius!