Options

Is this your [chat]?

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I drew what is likely my first recognizable caricature ever, and that's with just a head and no context. No cheating with movie situations or lobster hats even!

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i bought a modest data package (for pax). i just went to test it and i guess i need to install some custom APN profile, but my home internet is down until tomorrow and my phone's wifi can't seem to pick up my neighbor's wireless. blah. i guess i'll figure it out tomorrow once my wireless is restored.

How...

...how are you posting?

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i bought a modest data package (for pax). i just went to test it and i guess i need to install some custom APN profile, but my home internet is down until tomorrow and my phone's wifi can't seem to pick up my neighbor's wireless. blah. i guess i'll figure it out tomorrow once my wireless is restored.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    what is there to argue about in the trayvon martin thread

are people actually arguing on the opposite side

my god

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »

How...

...how are you posting?

Magic.

Probably the neighbour's wireless on the computer.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular

my god

what opposite side
    i thought it was pretty clear the kid shot himself

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options

my laptop's network card picks up the neighbor's wireless just fine.

• Options

my god

You know how no one in a rape thread ever defends a rapist, "but..."

It's kinda like that.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I had to draw "wrestler" for desc. I drew a terrible hulk hogan stick figure, erased it, realized I could not draw a wrestling ring halfway through drawing it, and drew another terrible hulk hogan stick figure, and then drew the WWE logo above him.

I am a terrible drawer. I admit this. That being said, drawing on a tiny Galaxy S screen sucks ass

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    I just finished the Kingdoms of Amalur demo.

It seems like it is what Fable should have been.

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Man David Brothers is really the only person in comics journalism talking sense.

I don't know why he gets a reputation for being "cynical" or whatever. He's just good at expressing important things. And provides background music for his posts.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options

my god

what is the antonym to the popular understanding? that zimmerman isn't racist, that he was attacked first, and that he was justified in shooting the teenager?

not many people are arguing that, but there is still stuff to discuss even without arguing a position like that.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I like how everyone in the Trayvon / Zimmerman thread is now a forensic scientist.

If I were gunned down and my murderer wasn't immediately arrested, the media would not take notice of my death. :(

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Thanatos wrote: »

i'm less than halfway through the game and i'm thinking about quitting
    as much as i enjoy the combat, there's just too much talking

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

I plan on buying it the moment it hits 29.99

59.99 is just way too much for more than the most anticipated PC Games and usually I will wait for a deal even then, or at least get a $10 credit deal from Amazon

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    I had to draw "wrestler" for desc. I drew a terrible hulk hogan stick figure, erased it, realized I could not draw a wrestling ring halfway through drawing it, and drew another terrible hulk hogan stick figure, and then drew the WWE logo above him.

I am a terrible drawer. I admit this. That being said, drawing on a tiny Galaxy S screen sucks ass

I haven't played this game, but given the talk, I have a question:

What's to prevent you from just writing the damn word they're trying to guess?

• Options

I haven't played this game, but given the talk, I have a question:

What's to prevent you from just writing the damn word they're trying to guess?

the desire not to be lame.

• Options
    I am probably going to need at least one more for ME3 on PC, if anyone wants in.

• Options

59.99 is just way too much for more than the most anticipated PC Games and usually I will wait for a deal even then, or at least get a $10 credit deal from Amazon

The developers slaved for two years to bring you that game. You are making them sad.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

The developers slaved for two years to bring you that game. You are making them sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    So, I had the regular gun-control reaction to Trayvon case. And then my thoughts turned to starting the National Gun Association, that's all about promoting gun ownership among young black people. Guns, lots of guns, concealed carry, and open carry. And then I laughed at myself when I realized how Panthery that was.

But seriously, mandatory open carry for everyone. Let's do it.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

how about via origin?

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    The demo for Kingdoms of Amalur was very good. I want the game but waiting to get it cheap.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »

Too many irresponsible gun owners in America. I'll sign onto your idea.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Everyone in America should be issued a gun

Either nobody has guns, or everyone has them

these are the only options for safety

• Options

Honestly, I'll probably wait until it's $10-$20.

I have too many games to play, anyway, and it doesn't seem all that great. Not bad, but not super-good, either.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    i just tried the ME3 multi tonight, finally. man that is fun. some of the enemies are goddamn terrifying.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

This is only acceptable if everyone is assigned a random weapon (like Battle Royale). So some people get RPGs and assault rifles and other people get a derringer pocket pistol.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    emnmnme wrote: »

Too many irresponsible gun owners in America. I'll sign onto your idea.

If all our cocks get bigger, do any of our cocks get bigger?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    god, the things i would do to mila kunis' penis.

• Options
    So, I had the regular gun-control reaction to Trayvon case. And then my thoughts turned to starting the National Gun Association, that's all about promoting gun ownership among young black people. Guns, lots of guns, concealed carry, and open carry. And then I laughed at myself when I realized how Panthery that was.

I prefer open carry to concealed carry.

If you want to carry a gun, at least let other people know that you have it.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    i just tried the ME3 multi tonight, finally. man that is fun. some of the enemies are goddamn terrifying.

XBL?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

XBL?

yeah on xbl

best we did was bronze wave 10 with three people (vanguard, adept, engineer)

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

XBL?

yeah on xbl

best we did was bronze wave 10 with three people (vanguard, adept, engineer)

Did you get a full extraction?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options

but when i OC metropolitan cops treat me like a common criminal and violate my rights :(

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Eh, never mind.

Feral on

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    So I recently lost my passport -- my only photo ID (yeah yeah I know) -- about a month ago and called up my parents for my birth certificate and social security card (I have copies of those, not the passport, blah) so I can get an NY ID.

"We thought we gave those to you."
    "What?! Fuck! No! I have copies not the originals!!!!!"
    Looks for a few hours
    "Yeah uh...we can't find them."

GOD.
    FUCKING.
    DAMNIT.

I'm hoping that I can get a copy of my passport from previous places I worked at or my bank. The IRS recommends that employers keep w4 info on file for 4 years, but I wouldn't be surprised if people flaunted that. The bank should have it, but I'm worried that they'll require me to show a picture ID to get the file, EVEN THOUGH THEY WILL BRING UP A COPY THAT VERIFIES I AM THAT PERSON!

I've got a shitload of paperwork that proves who I am, but I can't get a photo ID without a photo ID.

Paging Kafka...

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

This is only acceptable if everyone is assigned a random weapon (like Battle Royale). So some people get RPGs and assault rifles and other people get a derringer pocket pistol.

This ties in perfectly with my plan to bring Londonian levels of surveillance to the entirety of America

simonwolf 2016: enforcing a fifteen minutes of fame policy, from sea to shining sea

• Options
    Podly wrote: »
    So I recently lost my passport -- my only photo ID (yeah yeah I know) -- about a month ago and called up my parents for my birth certificate and social security card (I have copies of those, not the passport, blah) so I can get an NY ID.

"We thought we gave those to you."
    "What?! Fuck! No! I have copies not the originals!!!!!"
    Looks for a few hours
    "Yeah uh...we can't find them."

GOD.
    FUCKING.
    DAMNIT.

I'm hoping that I can get a copy of my passport from previous places I worked at or my bank. The IRS recommends that employers keep w4 info on file for 4 years, but I wouldn't be surprised if people flaunted that. The bank should have it, but I'm worried that they'll require me to show a picture ID to get the file, EVEN THOUGH THEY WILL BRING UP A COPY THAT VERIFIES I AM THAT PERSON!

I've got a shitload of paperwork that proves who I am, but I can't get a photo ID without a photo ID.

Paging Kafka...

Can't you get a drivers license without a photo id?

Or wouldn't your student ID count?

• Options

but when i OC metropolitan cops treat me like a common criminal and violate my rights :(

That's because you're black.

true, but the huge dick makes it all worth it

This discussion has been closed.