Options

Kitty [Chat]s!

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    haven't you ever made a your momma joke and then it turns out the guy lost his mom and then your mind races to decide fight or flight - just take it all the way and just let loose with bareknuckle no-holds-barred your momma, or just run like fuck and never look back

it is one of my litmus tests

"i fucked your mom last night"

"oh, did you add water to her ashes and mix it up into some sort of slurry- a paste? did you use that mixture as lubricant when fucking one of my other dead relatives???"

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    var, this place- http://armlock.com/ - in fairlawn seems decent. i've never been there and i can't speak to the atmosphere. but the instructor is solid with a good belt lineage. they also seem to have a lot of classes, which is a positive. they don't mention the price on the site (which is typical nowadays), but it looks worth giving it a shot.

cool, thanks. I honestly didn't even know what type of advice I was looking for, if BJJ is a place you can start or build up to or how it all works but it sounds like I can jump right into that. awesome, I'll let you know if/when I go for it.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Just started Dark Souls for the first time. Just for shits and giggles I'm going to drink every time I die.

See you in the hospital, [chat]!

edit: The black firebomb is more powerful than the STD bomb. What?

STD = Standard

No, it actually says STD.

Yeah, i played the game and giggled when i saw it, but it stands for standard, they just used a stupid abbreviation.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    haven't you ever made a your momma joke and then it turns out the guy lost his mom and then your mind races to decide fight or flight - just take it all the way and just let loose with bareknuckle no-holds-barred your momma, or just run like fuck and never look back

No...

What an exciting life you lead, Abdhy. Fighting people over jokes.

no, fighting them with jokes

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Variable wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    var, this place- http://armlock.com/ - in fairlawn seems decent. i've never been there and i can't speak to the atmosphere. but the instructor is solid with a good belt lineage. they also seem to have a lot of classes, which is a positive. they don't mention the price on the site (which is typical nowadays), but it looks worth giving it a shot.

cool, thanks. I honestly didn't even know what type of advice I was looking for, if BJJ is a place you can start or build up to or how it all works but it sounds like I can jump right into that. awesome, I'll let you know if/when I go for it.

it's definitely somewhere you can just jump in. you don't need to have wrestled in high school or anything. if you have any specific questions after you stop by of course feel free to ask.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I don't flinch when I get the "my mom is dead!" anymore. Because I feel that the mother banter is an acceptable part of my culture and if someone has an issue with it, they will tell me and I will do my best to never say it to that person again. But I'm not going to feel guilty.

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    I don't flinch when I get the "my mom is dead!" anymore. Because I feel that the mother banter is an acceptable part of my culture and if someone has an issue with it, they will tell me and I will do my best to never say it to that person again. But I'm not going to feel guilty.

I've not gotten that one but my friend got it

or not the "my mom is dead!"

he just got a sudden awkward silence and the recipient just looked down and somebody took him aside and was all "his mom just died"

then a couple days later he had forgotten and did it again

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Well, if she just died...

• Options
    Form of Monkey!Form of Monkey! Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    We still have :bz

:bz is all we need.

Going to monkey with those bees, son.

:(|) :(|) :(|)

Behold the triple monkey. It was once thought to be only legend.

Three-headed-monkey.gif

Bits of monkey mind matter all over the place now, from a monkey mind being blown.

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    you know. looking at the realities of space travel is depressing.

• Options
    Form of Monkey!Form of Monkey! Registered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

They really had poor nerds going for a while with those poorly conducted neutrino experiments. Turns out the only thing faster than light is they momma.

• Options

we just need to make ourselves into immortal machines

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    alright g'night

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    We still have :bz

:bz is all we need.

Going to monkey with those bees, son.

:(|) :(|) :(|)

Behold the triple monkey. It was once thought to be only legend.
    IT'S NO SHRINE OF THE SILVER MONKEY

Mghls.jpg

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    ok. time to try and beat arkham city.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular

we just need to make ourselves into immortal machines

Download your consciousness, keep some backups and cyborg clone bodies around the solar system, done!

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I don't know what I want to do for food tonight.

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

hopefully you'll only have to pay for it

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Variable wrote: »

hopefully you'll only have to pay for it

>.>

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

seared sashimi grade tuna to start, a petite medium-rare filet mignon topped with bleau cheese and breadcrumbs with grilled asparagus and tira misu for dessert.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    "I sprinkle a little bit of her into my fleshlight every night."

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options

seared sashimi grade tuna to start, a petite medium-rare filet mignon topped with bleau cheese and breadcrumbs with grilled asparagus and tira misu for dessert.

or maybe a McDouble

• Options

or maybe a McDouble

I wonder if this is how Will feels when I wear jean shorts

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

or maybe a McDouble

Man, I could go for a McDouble.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i think will play some me3

want to get another premium spectre pack before bed

• Options
    I had Taco Bell so I can't really talk.

Well I had two wedges of a quesadilla, anyway. I used to be able to eat mountains of Taco Bell. I'm talking a supreme nacho, 2 chalupas, 2 tacos, and an empenada.

Now, two wedges of a quesadilla and I'm like whoa slow down wild man you're gonna puke.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

A wheel of parmigiano-reggiano

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I had Taco Bell so I can't really talk.

Well I had two wedges of a quesadilla, anyway. I used to be able to eat mountains of Taco Bell. I'm talking a supreme nacho, 2 chalupas, 2 tacos, and an empenada.

Now, two wedges of a quesadilla and I'm like whoa slow down wild man you're gonna puke.

well you would right?

that probably feels fucking terrible (edit - I mean if you eat too much)

Variable on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I had lebanese, delicious chicken shawarma sammich and french fries :D

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I could go for a McDoubleMyWeight.

• Options
    I had a p good quesadilla the other day

but really the best quesadillas are made by my mum when she feels lazy

I get to grate the cheese

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    I've puked from overeating about 4 times which is WAAAAY better than most people with this surgery.

Twice Thanksgiving Week (was in atlanta). Ordered nutella crepes from IHOP. They went down SO EASY, and then they gathered in my little pouch and I tried to maintain but wound up painting the parking lot.

The next thanksgiving day. Tried to eat 1 tiny bite of every dish. Was still too much. Then another couple of times just from food that didn't agree with me (really rigid veggies give me trouble.)

• Options
    ugh that sucks. glad you haven't had to deal with it a lot though.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    @Deebaser and I threw back like ten cocktails today.

Jesus wept.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

Jesus wept.

How many will you throw up tonight? /rimshot

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    I've puked from overeating about 4 times which is WAAAAY better than most people with this surgery.

Twice Thanksgiving Week (was in atlanta). Ordered nutella crepes from IHOP. They went down SO EASY, and then they gathered in my little pouch and I tried to maintain but wound up painting the parking lot.

The next thanksgiving day. Tried to eat 1 tiny bite of every dish. Was still too much. Then another couple of times just from food that didn't agree with me (really rigid veggies give me trouble.)

what kind of surgery did you have if you don't mind me asking

o_o

• Options
    @Jacobkosh you should get on gchat

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Mim wrote: »

what kind of surgery did you have if you don't mind me asking

o_o

Gastric Bypass

Roux-en-Y_GBP.jpg

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Bored at my mom's house.
    Somebody come save me.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    syndalis wrote: »

Jesus wept.

How many will you throw up tonight? /rimshot
    probably none - I made it through the danger zone - now I just need to hydrate, a lot.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
This discussion has been closed.