Options

MSPA: toda reads Scott Pilgrim

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    I like the way she/it just seamlessly shifts between all of the different frames of different characters

• Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    WELCOME TO SOUL CALIBUR A GAME ABOUT FEMALE SECONDARY SEX CHARACTERISTICS

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    there should be a fighting game with "female gaze"

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    ME2.jpg

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    there should be a fighting game with "female gaze"

does this count
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEJmraZMWXM

• Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    I like the way she/it just seamlessly shifts between all of the different frames of different characters

i feel like playing either as or against her would just give me a headache and i would have no idea what was going on and then id lose #fightinggames #mizisbadatthem

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    I don't know, gary

I don'[t know

• Options
    pervert lady sends a giant eye at you and you die
    i think that counts as a female gaze attack

• Options
    i think she's supposed to be a pervert, her name is "vice" and she evil laughs a lot while slapping people

• Options
    donth play a bideo game

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    video??game

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    Not yet asleep
    Gary I got em all and despite having prophecies for 6+ years now I haven't completed any of them
    I get distracted easily!

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Man the last time I was good at fighting games was when I was great with Nightmare in Soul Calibur IV, and when I played Violet/Lee really well in the Tekken games.

I have since lost all of my fighting game skills since I no longer have anyone to play with.

Also I ate some rice from a package which was probably a dumb idea because I think I'm allergic to a certain kind of MSG and it made my throat swell a bit and I had some trouble breathing well which was sort of scary.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    I played the original Guild Wars for 1200 hours and I was still kinda completely mediocre as a player. Maybe had something to do with the fact that most of that was PvE and chilling in towns/guild hall and bumming around. Or exploring. I loved exploring.
    GW2 has me so pumped y'all don't even know

• Options
    YggiDeeYggiDee The World Ends With You Shill Registered User regular
    Hey guys, get some boooooks

in other news, my sunburns continue to itch

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    YggiDee wrote: »

Get it embossed for $6.

• Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular

ordered

can't wait to see this embossed in person

xet8c.gif

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Sal wrote: »

ordered

can't wait to see this embossed in person

Getting this like a(n) (em)boss!
    I don't think that makes any sense but I don't care.

Edit: $10 sure seems like a lot for shipping a book though.

ASimPerson on
  • Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Bought the fuck outta that book awww yeah

Day of the Bear on
    m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    AdusAdus Registered User regular
    So I'm curious how the books get around the more elaborate animated panels. Does it just explain things? Post still shots in a succession?

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Pretty sure it's a bunch of still shots, with some comments at the bottom of the page.

• Options
    Today in Homestuck
    May 5

2009: 6 pages. John installs the Sburb Beta. The client application is just a simple command-line window that opens and says "Waiting for server to establish connection". John decides to go bone up on data structures as Dave suggested. Inside his bedroom closet are various tomes: Data Structures (for Assholes), Discrete Mathematics, ^Cake, ~ath, DIS*, and Automata. He picks up the data structures book and decides to just grab the free FETCH MODUS in the back of the book. The new modus is a QUEUE, as opposed to his current modus, which is a STACK.

2010: No update.

2011: 3 pages. The thing that Darkleer has been hiding for Mindfang all these years is her "oracle", or in other words, a MAGIC CUE BALL. The ball was apparently a gift from DOC SCRATCH, and by giving it to Darkleer she was able to exploit the "void" that created a "dark pocket" in the ol' Doc's vision. Mindfang comes to realize that by exploiting the cue ball she was likely another means of manipulation by Scratch, as the ball caused her to take Redglare's threat lightly. She then turns to thoughts of Redglare's dragon, Pyralspite, and her fate with the SUMMONER. The Summonoer would apparently rise many sweeps in the future and tame the beast (and also grow a sporting a striking pair of wings, huge horns like a bull, and wielding a lance), leading him and his other low-bloods to revolt against the established order. This revolt is what leads to only the young occupying Alternia, as the CONDENSCE banishes the adults to the stars to quell any future revolts. (This being the second major one, along with the lightly mentioned revolt led by the Sufferer.) We also learn that the Summoner will not only be Mindfang's m8spirit, but also the man to kill her. At any rate, this block of text is the last entry in Mindfang's journal, as she leaves a map to where the cue ball will be hidden in the journal and a warning: "To whomever finds it, 8e wary, for the truth it tells may leave its new keeper 8lind as I was." In addition to this, the art in all three panels begins to gain more and more compression artifacts.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Adus wrote: »
    So I'm curious how the books get around the more elaborate animated panels. Does it just explain things? Post still shots in a succession?

VwVihl.jpg

ASimPerson on
  • Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    I can't believe one of the characters is named ms. fortune

isn't that a LoL?

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    wow, zay, I had no idea you were so feckin lame

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    i'm playing tera and i'm pretty impressed, not because it has a player involved story or whatever but because the act of doing shit that would suck in other mmo's is actively fun thanks to the combat.

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    I will buy Guild Wars at some point just to get to the skeletal chicken and the Black Moa

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I am so fucking sick of MMOs

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
  • Options
    Homestuck: the flamethrower

• Options
    edited May 2012
    anti, if valve released a homestuck-themed flamethrower for the pyro that allowed you to easily kill heavies and take away the airblasts from other pyros, would you use it

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    If I got to rename it and redescribe it maybe

But I haven't played tf2 in some time

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Mizuumi wrote: »
    donth play a bideo game

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    aw man they're not offering a bundle deal on PS3 and HS2 in the store

not really worth it to me to buy either of them individually

• Options
    SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    What are the thread's opinions re: the new MMO thing that one company announced

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    homestuck: the MMORPG

Homestuck: The MMORPG

• Options
    Snerky wrote: »
    What are the thread's opinions re: the new MMO thing that one company announced

You're going to be have to be more specific

• Options
    VickyBitVickyBit Registered User regular
    MMO's are my favourite kind of MMO's

This discussion has been closed.