Options

MSPA: toda reads Scott Pilgrim

• Options
    JerkbotJerkbot some kind of hypnotist Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Snerky wrote: »
    What are the thread's opinions re: the new MMO thing that one company announced

You're going to be have to be more specific

probably World of Elderscrollscraft

Jerkbot on
    VyQGM.jpg
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    I can't wait for my high hopes for the Fallout MMO to be totally dashed

• Options
    SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    Yup, that one

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    I played Guild Wars 1 and found it dull, athough I did play it for probably around 100 hours or so. I have never played any other Mumorpuguh.

• Options
    MomoriMomori Registered User regular
    I hate how MMOs have evolved from epic online conventions of hundreds of players attempting to achieve what the devs aren't even sure is possible to an elaborate facebook game.

I liked the archaic design and mystery of the olden times.

Not all of them do this mind you, but too many of them are.

Also, WoWClone is a piss poor idea, not a genre, stop it already industry.

• Options
    early MMOs were often pretty bad, though

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    I just can't wait for Planetside 2. Planetside 1 was one of the funnest games I've ever played and the only thing that stopped me playing it was I was too young to afford my own subscription so I could only play when my brothers decided to play.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    JerkbotJerkbot some kind of hypnotist Registered User regular
    I just can't wait for Planetside 2. Planetside 1 was one of the funnest games I've ever played and the only thing that stopped me playing it was I was too young to afford my own subscription so I could only play when my brothers decided to play.
    This is the best mmopinion.

VyQGM.jpg
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    I liked ultima online

Lot of good memories
    Memmorpgies

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    muhmorpuguh

• Options
    edited May 2012
    ross, are you yahtzee

are you the one who yells about video games

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    i cant pull off a fedora so maybe

• Options
    the last man who could pull off a fedora died in 1986

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    well that's just not true

fedora.jpg

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    guys at first i was kinda excited over tes online but then i read the article and i saw the words "classes" and "appeal to players from other mmos and "wow like combat" and i got sad

• Options
    SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    Gary is great you guys
    He went for a nap before I really got to say thanks for helping me guild wars so instead I will spread unsubstantiated praise on the internet

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    i heard gary is awful is this true??

• Options
    no, farg, you're getting gary confused with yourself again

• Options
    Fedoras are awesome.

• Options
    open_sketchbookopen_sketchbook Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    anti, if valve released a homestuck-themed flamethrower for the pyro that allowed you to easily kill heavies and take away the airblasts from other pyros, would you use it

I wrote this for a friend not five minutes ago.

Egbert Themed Pyro

The Windy Thing
    Flamethrower
    The Windy Thing is a reverse flamethrower. Primary fire is a constant stream airblast. It's secondary ignites enemies with a blast of flame.

The Salamancer
    Shotgun
    The Salamancer is a lethal bubble gun. It's a shotgun with +10 percent damage and increased accuracy, but it puts out ignited enemies.

Pogo-Hammer
    Melee
    On impact, enemies are knocked away. On critical, enemies are knocked considerably farther away. If swung at the ground, you fly straight up, and you can chain this with jumps.

God-Tier Hood
    It trails behind you on a series of jigglebones.

The Hier of Mmhf Set Bonus
    Spy Backstabs are not a just or heroic death and will only count as frontstabs.

• Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    no, farg, you're getting gary confused with yourself again

oh. woops.

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Just walked past Terry Crews and that dude from Dumb and Dumber down the street

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    well that's just not true

fedora.jpg

oaL5d.jpg

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Delzhand wrote: »
    Was it a churrascaria place?

if that's the word for the brazillian place with the big skewers and flippy cards, yeah.

Hell yeah it is. We've got one nearby called Leblon. I only went there once. $30 for all the meat you can eat, and goddamn was it good. I felt like a fuckin' king afterwards.

I don't think I could do it again, though. I went vegetarian for a while a few months back, and while I backed off (I was losing weight), I've stayed kinda low-meat ever since.

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
  • Options
    UrscaUrsca Registered User regular
    The main problem is that they're all wearing trilbys.

I doubt even Harrison Ford would look good in a trilby.

• Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
  • Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    I'm ok with people wearing fedoras

just as long as they wear a matching 3-piece suit to go along with it

xet8c.gif

• Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    Sal outted as secret neckbeard

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    You take that back, you fat nasty trash

xet8c.gif

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Does he also wear a fedora?

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Reading more Man vs Homestuck

I am embarrassed to admit I didn't notice that St.Peter's Basilica is totally on Prospit.

• Options
    Remember wtfishomestuck

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    doing an airport shuttle at 4 in the morning woke me the fuck up

so now i'm not tired

probably just going to grab a nap in a couple hours then go out for supplies

and by supplies i mean snack food and beer

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    tumblr_m3ihpa5Xzj1r48gjdo1_500.png

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Good fart

• Options
    CrowbawtCrowbawt Member of the Midnight Crew Registered User regular
    I wish I could wear a tophat around

but I know that I can't so I don't

• Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    wtfishomestuck basically existed so people desperate for new homestuck cold get contact-high new content and they needed it so bad they didn't even care if it was through the lens of a dipshit memebanger

This discussion has been closed.