Options

Elementalists: The [Phalla] Legacy - GAME END - Plants + Neutral Win!

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Alegis wrote: »
    Also, if you're someone from the other faction I think it might be a good idea if we have some talks, especially about VC and stuff. I promise that if you contact me from the other faction I won't sell you down the drain (ie. I wont tell anyone who claims vig that you're whatever orso). Because we need to share info as we can in order to defeat the mafias

in-fighting will consume us otherwise. MAFIAS COMES FIRST

We need focus.

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Alegis wrote: »
    I didn't like avatar too much. But then again I've stopped watching the animes for about a year or 6.

(Yes I know it's not 'the animes')

I'll do the same thing as I've done in PHA/LLA - I AM

I AM!!!

THE GLORIOUS

THE MAGNIFICENT

THE AMAZING

... worthless PLANT DUDE

But I can't prove shit as I'm vanillager and spending my time playing diablo. But if you're plant and feel like partying give me a shot and I'll see what we can do?
    They're not "the animes", they're Chinese cartoons!
    I know, I know, it's not true.
    They're really mostly Korean.

• Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    So suspicious folks

People that voted Bedlam but then changed when it looked like he might actually be in danger:

SlyM (3rd vote, 1m after alegis) - changes to Mojo Risin very shortly afterward, as his vote puts Bedlam at 3. Arguably less suspicious just because why would we have done it at all?

Akimbolegs (pump-faked a bedlam vote) - claims that he would vote Bedlam but cant due to being teammates in previous game, so votes Blasphemer (and then Grunt's Ghosts) instead.

Alegis (2nd vote, 1m after sportz) - changes several hours after his initial post, shortly(?) after my post with the same reasoning. When he had made his first vote for Bedlam, not in any huge danger (though still wasn't later either).

People who turned the vote on Kime. Obviously Kime is an easy Day 1 target, so maybe they thought it would be easy to shift it off Bedlam?

kime: vertroue, mrt, anialos, cayrus, blasphemer69, bedlam

Now, its a little unfortunate, as half of these players have already been cleared.

Leaves us with Vertroue, Anialos, and Blasphemer.

I'm going to go with Anialos, as the 3rd vote there is what tilted the balance into Kime, and eventually got him voted out. He put even less of a reason (besides capitalizing) to vote for Kime than most others. Again, I understand that killing Kime 'cause he's Kime is popular, but that's also a very good place for mafia to hide when they can't think of places to actually vote for someone else to save their allies.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Yah, only voted for Kime cuz he's a sneaky bastard. If that is all you've got on me so be it.

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    I did start the vote on bedlam immediately though (follow-up from pre-narration). For the same grudge reasons I had pick out of 4 though and you did give a good reason to vote another instead.

I agree it's definitely a lead to follow strong on, people voting kime as the bedlam vote started to ramp up. Anialos

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    AkimboLegs wrote: »
    So suspicious folks

People that voted Bedlam but then changed when it looked like he might actually be in danger:

SlyM (3rd vote, 1m after alegis) - changes to Mojo Risin very shortly afterward, as his vote puts Bedlam at 3. Arguably less suspicious just because why would we have done it at all?

Akimbolegs (pump-faked a bedlam vote) - claims that he would vote Bedlam but cant due to being teammates in previous game, so votes Blasphemer (and then Grunt's Ghosts) instead.

Alegis (2nd vote, 1m after sportz) - changes several hours after his initial post, shortly(?) after my post with the same reasoning. When he had made his first vote for Bedlam, not in any huge danger (though still wasn't later either).

People who turned the vote on Kime. Obviously Kime is an easy Day 1 target, so maybe they thought it would be easy to shift it off Bedlam?

kime: vertroue, mrt, anialos, cayrus, blasphemer69, bedlam

Now, its a little unfortunate, as half of these players have already been cleared.

Leaves us with Vertroue, Anialos, and Blasphemer.

I'm going to go with Anialos, as the 3rd vote there is what tilted the balance into Kime, and eventually got him voted out. He put even less of a reason (besides capitalizing) to vote for Kime than most others. Again, I understand that killing Kime 'cause he's Kime is popular, but that's also a very good place for mafia to hide when they can't think of places to actually vote for someone else to save their allies.

It's beauuuutiful

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    AkimboLegs wrote: »
    So suspicious folks

Potentially to look good (vote record wise) and he didn't think Bedlam was in actual danger, but perhaps after the Community (Phallmunity) incident - it was brought to his attention or he was reminded there could be potential danger and Bedlam may end up eating it unexpectedly? It's a bit meta, but it wouldn't really surprise me. SlyM seems like a good second place.

• Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Good analysis although I think the results might be skewed a bit due to kime being very influential in winning a couple of phallas for either the mafia or sk's recently. Still I think its the best we have to go on at the moment so Anialos

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Okay it took all these posts for me to go back to the narration and realize that Bedlam was mafia and had been killed. I swear I did read the results but that was early this morning!
    Whilst scanning the thread I found this
    Also Langly you are so old!
    I am 27 also :(

I'm 31! And hate you all! - I missed Avatar when it was on TV and haven't had an excuse to watch it until now. I will though don't worry Kime. After I catch up on everything else I need to watch.

Okay so Bedlam being prostrate (and I keep reading that wrongly) gives a better than usual day 1 voting record.

I actually have tzeechling voting for Kime but it was before TRV has announced PM's had been sent out so dont know if it counts.
    I agree with all that akimbo has said and will drop a vote on Anailos accordingly, but Lucedes made some strange comments defending bedlam way early in the game after he had received only a couple of vote, that seemed out of place.

• Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    SOMEONE FIND THE PROSTATES!

Err...

prostrates.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    I am suspicious of this bandwagon.

• Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    wait, you mean they're not....

I've been reading that wrong this entire game.

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Off for the night, time to drink a bit

fought enough evil for a while

• Options
    l3lasphemer69l3lasphemer69 Registered User regular
    Grudge vote on Kime from the Star Wars phalla, this is a time honored tradition i believe?

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    ...dissuade me from my keen sportzmafiafinding with logic.

very well, then. changing to SLyM.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    also, shiny, i made strange comments defending kime. who happens to be a dead villager.

• Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    I can't be convinced of any particular behaviors at this point, as with recent phalla outcomes being what they were I think there's a lot of personal emotion behind some of these votes/defenses.

That said, Blasphemer69 is still a perfectly valid vote because what the heck is with that ascii.

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    I agree with what Akimbo is saying on Anialos. Since it looks like we have enough people pushing that particular wagon though, I'll hop on the l3lasphemer69 wagon again and see what happens.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Wait, people think I voted for a teammate, then realized I had made the third vote on my mafia buddy in the first like 5 minutes of the game, then immediately switched off?

You guys really don't think I'm very smart, do you. :cry:

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    SLyM wrote: »
    Wait, people think I voted for a teammate, then realized I had made the third vote on my mafia buddy in the first like 5 minutes of the game, then immediately switched off?

You guys really don't think I'm very smart, do you. :cry:

I don't think it's the third vote that matters? Why would that matter? That rule only applies on bws for innocents as far as I'm aware.... I think it's more that Bedlam may have eaten it and you went "oops gonna take that off in case..."- especially considering what happened in Phallmunity which involved Bedlam directly.

edit: I looked over Akimbo's post and he mentions you being third more prominently. I think it's more you going on and switching off. I think the third vote is pretty irrelevant.

Egos on
  • Options
    But you still think I put a throwaway vote on Bedlam, when literally the only other person in the game with votes was jdark, and I could have voted for anyone else on the mafia, and then realized that I'm apparently a gigantic idiot, then immediately changed my vote?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    But you still think I put a throwaway vote on Bedlam, when literally the only other person in the game with votes was jdark, and I could have voted for anyone else on the mafia, and then realized that I'm apparently a gigantic idiot, then immediately changed my vote?

Quite possibly. Especially if it was a matter of voting for a mafia-mate and then realizing you were Bedlaming Bedlam (My new way to describe a mafia screwing up and INCREASING a bandwagon on a fellow mafia). SLYM YOU SO SILLY!

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    So basically it comes back the the point I was originally making:

People are voting for me because they think I'm a massive idiot.

• Options
    Well. I haven't voted for you.

I mean, does that mean Bedlam is a massive idiot :P

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Blasphemer, for great Akimbo-laden justice.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    Well. I haven't voted for you.

I mean, does that mean Bedlam is a massive idiot :P

Bedlam didn't change his vote off you :)

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Just looking at the voting records I'm thinking that Anialos is Mafia.

He had the second vote on the Kime wagon yesterday that saved mafia Bedlam's early bandwagon. There was no explanation for the vote. Kime seemed like a reasonable place to throw a vote since the Star Wars phalla (and maybe something further back, I'm new so I don't know.) and Anialos knew people would follow the wagon. Then his early, early vote on Nirya is, again, just a throwaway vote. I would also look closely at the Blasphemer69 wagon that's trying to save Anialos. If I'm correct, then we'll have a lot more mafia after today.

• Options
    I will say Anialos on the reasoning that we had seemed to agree that we weren't killing Kime for good play.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    Throwing my vote for Anialos, maybe to save myself!

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    what did I miss just got home from working a 12 hour day.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    Anialos because it's statistically probable that I want him dead anyway.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Being voted out for grudging kime eh? Guess I better vote for l3lasphemer69 out of some hope of self preservation. Probably a good idea to look at those starting the wagon on me once I die village if you all persist.

• Options
    Don't you mean IF you die village ONCE we all persist?

Zing!

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular

Zing!

I'll be honest: they seem pretty persistent.

• Options

Zing!

Nope. I'm 100% positive I'm village.

• Options
    Anialos wrote: »

Zing!

Nope. I'm 100% positive I'm village.

lies...

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Don't think this Anialos thing can be derailed at this point, but hey, strengthen it I suppose!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    So how is everyone...

• Options
    DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    This railroad on anialos seems off to me again.

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Anialos becuase right now I am far to drunk to care about it.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.