As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini-Phalla] Arabian Nights - GAME OVER!

• Options
    FecklessRogueFecklessRogue Registered User regular
    Retaba wrote: »
    There wasn't a mauled on day 1.
    Actually, I think there was.
    kime wrote: »
    Day One Narration

They returned to the Grand Hall at the same moment as someone else entered, from across the way. Unremarkable, save for the tattered and bloodied body he carried in his arms. Gaslight’s body was barely recognizable, but only the astute observers noticed that his sword was both bloody and mostly sheathed--he had seen more than one battle that night.
    The Dead

sportzboyjtw, Guard - Vote
    Gaslight, Guard - Shredded
    Capfalcon, Sultan - Knifed in the back
    ObiFett, Urchin - Stabbed
    That would imply Greeper killed Gaslight, if I'm not mistaken? That would also mean that he probably has Gaslight's sword, as well, which would implicate him in B:L's death. A lot of assumptions here. Care to clear any of it up?

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Slightly less than an hour to go.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    I killed Gaslight. I don't have his sword. Not sure who does. I can't have items.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    malkor seems to be not-me, and not a vig.

please do not kill an innocent!

• Options
    wait a second here

Greeper is some sort of monster, since Greeper apparently can't use items and rips his victims into tiny bits.

does anyone else think possible SK?

• Options
    Neutral vig, but the spies are my enemy, not the village.

• Options
    Isn't Neutral Vig just French for Serial Killer? I mean, SKs can be useful to the village and I'd rather not start a neutral witchhunt, but let's call it like it is. If the spies were your only enemy, you'd be village-aligned, right?

• Options
    NEUTRAL VIG!!

that's... bold.

• Options
    There's a couple of villagers I need to kill, but I need to kill all the spies.

I'm tied at four with lucedes. Someone break the tie.

• Options
    switch your vote to malkor?

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    there is such a thing as a neutral vig that is not anti village, they are super rare, though. If he has a win condition that is not "kill everyone", he's not a sk.

I mean, he could totally be lying, just wanted to get that out there.

• Options
    guys I would really like to see this malkor vote happen. I do not think that lucedes is bad, and greeper is out in the open. We can vote him out whenever. If he's the sk, he's not going to win, because if it gets close the village will vote him out.

• Options
    Won't that just tie me with malkor?

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Malkor

you are a convincing public speaker langly

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Vote closed at x:00. Everything before it is good, otherwise not.

Tonight's narration may be a bit later. We'll see

Steam profile
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    well every narration as is is about 20 minutes later than you say it'll be anyway :P

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    well every narration as is is about 20 minutes later than you say it'll be anyway :P

It's not usually my fault!

Shush you. INANTP dies instantly and loses every game ever.

(Just kidding... for now)

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Greeper, would you like to call your kill since we did you the kindness of not voting you out? Also, your reasoning. It will help prompt discussion, if nothing else.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Oh fuck I forgot this phalla closed earlier than the older one

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Day Three Narration

So....

So indeed. What happened!? A glare.

We... we were going to the target. Just like planned, yeah? But.. but--

He was so scary!

You were frightened by your victim!?

No no no--

Not him! The guy standing in front of him! Huuuuge, like a wall! And eyes that just stared at us like we were... were..

Like we were bugs! Or summit like that!

Aren’t you a professional??

He’s not. He was holding me back, he was!

Fine then. Lucedes, the others are downstairs, looking for whatever is in this Palace running free, whatever we weren’t informed of before coming. Join them, and end it.

Yes.. yes sir....

---

As Lucedes left, another member of the rebellious group returned to report. He gave an evil grin, and wordlessly displayed his bloody sword.

Good, good. Cayrus has been eliminated, just as planned. If only the others could be as efficient as you...

---

“Malkor! Wake up, Malkor!” The dwindling group of nobles shook Malkor, but he just snored, turned over, and slept on.

“Is he really one of the traitors? He doesn’t even seem to care...”

“We all agree that he was the most suspicious! Guards! Throw the sleeping fool here in jail!”

---

In the courtyard...

“So... is it dangerous in there or something?”

“Do you care?”

“Not really, but if this keeps up, all the customers will be dead...”

“Hehe... then the perfect time to capitalize. Attention, come buy WARDS and PROTECTIONS! Keep you safe from death, and anything else!”

“No no, come HERE instead! Much higher quality... protective... stuff... Here!”

---

Alone, in the dark underneath the Palace proper, Lucedes wandered.

“Helloooo...? Is anyone there...? Helloooo........”

He held up his torch. A pair of red eyes was reflected back at him.

“I-- I’m here to kill you! You better run away scared! Otherwise, otherwise, I’ll kill you dead!”

The eyes didn’t disappear. Instead, a toothy grin appeared underneath. A growl, almost like a chuckle.

Then, a lunge. A short, single scream.

Lucedes died quickly.

The Dead

Cayrus, Urchin - Stabbed
    Malkor, Attendant - Vote
    Lucedes, Diplomat - Partially eaten

Stay tuned for one more announcement after the PMs.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    The crowd appears to be thinning out, but don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll be able to sell everything! I mean, err, that you’ll find something you like!

Again, PM the host to buy these items instantly! First come, first serve!

• Baidol's Ruby, "Completely cleaned." - 80 gold
    • Portrait of D. Gray, "As old and ugly as Anialos" - 100 gold

PMs are out (if you expected one but didn’t receive it, let me know please), and with that, Day Four BEGINS

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    guys? guys? is anyone else going to help me kill this beast?

OH GOD IT'S GOT MY LEG OH NO OH GOD OH--

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    If anyone is looking for a chalice, I know who has it and might be able to work out a trade.

• Options
    And that's it, all goods are sold! Come back tomorrow!

Steam profile
  • Options
    P.S. Kime sells defective items.

• Options
    I really want to vote for Retaba. But, you're actually posting, and I don't want to discourage that. But I want to vote for you.

Random thoughts: Cayrus' post about the Statue and Lucedes is looking more true after Lucedes came up Red and Cayrus got killed for it. Anyone have an idea who ended up with the statue? Was it one-use since nobody got statue-ified last night? I'm also curious about the blocked kill. Maybe on Greeper? Or was Greeper protecting someone else with all that "protector is scary" stuff? Since the mob killers (likely mafia) already know who they attacked that was guarded, the person who was guarded should probably come forward since knowledge only the mafia has and the village doesn't is typically bad. Although maybe there is a good reason not to.

Most importantly, good shot Greeper. We will keep you around another day.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Lucedes bought the statue from me the first night. After that, I do not know where it went. I have a very special item for sale today if anyone would care to step into the back room.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Would it be worth compiling a list of what items do what and who has them?

I feel like it might be handy to see where items have ended up, but it might also provide too much information to the mafia.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Heading to work, Langly for now. Vote was tied with Malkor and Lucedes, if you wanted to save Malkor for being useful you'd think moving the vote onto Lucedes would have been the easiest thing to do, right?

On the other hand, nice shot Malkor :P

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Cythraul wrote: »
    Heading to work, Langly for now. Vote was tied with Malkor and Lucedes, if you wanted to save Malkor for being useful you'd think moving the vote onto Lucedes would have been the easiest thing to do, right?

On the other hand, nice shot Malkor :P

I...think you are confused? I was trying to save greeper, and pushed the vote onto malkor. I thought he was mafia, he had been very absent and I knew little about him.

I didn't think lucedes was a spy, but I did move the vote off of the person who killed them.

• Options
    in any event, segatai was the first person to divert the lucedes wagon. It's something at least.

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    And you were the 2nd Langly

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    I really want to vote for Retaba. But, you're actually posting, and I don't want to discourage that. But I want to vote for you.

Random thoughts: Cayrus' post about the Statue and Lucedes is looking more true after Lucedes came up Red and Cayrus got killed for it. Anyone have an idea who ended up with the statue? Was it one-use since nobody got statue-ified last night? I'm also curious about the blocked kill. Maybe on Greeper? Or was Greeper protecting someone else with all that "protector is scary" stuff? Since the mob killers (likely mafia) already know who they attacked that was guarded, the person who was guarded should probably come forward since knowledge only the mafia has and the village doesn't is typically bad. Although maybe there is a good reason not to.

Most importantly, good shot Greeper. We will keep you around another day.

Voting for me doesn't discourage me from talking, haha can ask anyone!

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Stop talking, Retaba.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Dear The_Anonymous,

No.

Signed
    Retaba the Illustrious Thief.

P.S. You smell like camel dung.
    P.P.S. That may be because I hid some in your bed last night.
    P.P.P.S. I also stole your washing bucket.

Retaba on
  • Options
    Each night, the kills seem to be VOTE, MOBBED, MAULED, ASSASSINATED, GASLIGHT'S SWORD'd. Where was the Gaslight's Sword kill yesterday?

Also, where was SLyM?

• Options
    Retaba wrote:

Each night, the kills seem to be VOTE, MOBBED, MAULED, ASSASSINATED, GASLIGHT'S SWORD'd. Where was the Gaslight's Sword kill yesterday?

Also, where was SLyM?

???

• Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    CythRHALL for not understanding the happenings yesterday, or intentionally trying to cause confusion.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    Retaba wrote: »
    Retaba wrote:

Also, where was SLyM?

???
    Mafia don't respond with "Go ahead and vote for me", you know? So I moved on to the next person on my list.

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Okay, serious mode gooooooo

I will say it right now, something is definitely up with Cythraul.