Options

Mr. Rogers' Neighbor[chat]

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    96 degrees > 36 degrees, skipster

its MAFF

sig.gif
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    it is 96*

i mad

Yeah, I was hoping for 98*.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gAsPT-vgeM

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Mim wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    Oh yeah, so Jane Krakowski (aka Jenna Maroney) was hanging out at my place today, and it was SO HARD not to call her Ms. Maroney because she is so tied to her character in my brain.

was she nice? Please tell me she was nice

She was!

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    And it's times like this I am glad I am at work and can't see Youtube videos! :o

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    i would like to get a platypus from her i think

Wat...

I want to see this artwork that makes you want her to tattoo a platypus on you.

http://taraquinntattoos.tumblr.com/

some nsfw sketches

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    That's one smug looking sea horse.

• Options
    96 degrees > 36 degrees, skipster

its MAFF

-10 or i feed

• Options
    That's one smug looking sea horse.

sea unicorn!

• Options
    From her site.

7129d7249fb911e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

Ahahahahaha!!

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2012

Wat...

some nsfw sketches

PENIS monsters YES!

Oh wow this is so cool

tumblr_m4b2y4vIpE1r2jdupo1_500.jpg

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    Too bad his cellulite and stretchmarks make it look weird.

Steam
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Organichu wrote: »
    "goddamn I love Whomp" - mori, june 7th, 8:16 pm

This is the end. I'm gonna shave my beard and start doing things other than watching anime.

@Silas Brown the only real issue I have with Whomp is the complete lack of character development; it's Garfieldian in its utter dedication to static characters, which makes for a sort of reliability - you know what you're getting day in and day out - but it's also lame because that sort of thing is also boring as hell if you're looking for any sort of emotional investment

I understand that some people don't want this sort of comic, that static characterization is comforting. I just personally find it very tiring.

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I need to take a picture of my liquor store's tequila shelf and just have @Podly tell me what to buy

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular

Wat...

some nsfw sketches

Cartoony tattoo's can either be awesome or awful with very little grey area (in my eyes). Those are all great. <3

• Options
    Cartoony tattoo's can either be awesome or awful with very little grey area (in my eyes). Those are all great. <3

I wuv cartoony tattoos : D

• Options
    edited June 2012
    From her site.

7129d7249fb911e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

Ahahahahaha!!

Is that for sale?! :D

Edit: Nm, read the description. Still radical though.

Caveman Paws on
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

Wat...

some nsfw sketches

have fun being unemployable with a platypus tattoo

:B

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    2012-06-08-Cryvoyant.jpg

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    what is the deal with that guitar tshirt

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Variable wrote: »
    hey @elki, you have messenger like a chat room on your phone? I thought we should start a PA one but I don't have many folks on google+

my friends and I use it all the time, it's great. just to fuck around in, really.

@Variable I haven't tried it before. The G+ one, right?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

Wat...

some nsfw sketches

have fun being unemployable with a platypus tattoo

:B

FROM MY PARENTS BASEMENT I STAB AT THEE

• Options

I found the image a bunch of places. Just do one of those make your own t-shirt things and use it.

:o

Steam
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    EM, here's some common ones for mixing / cheap sippers I recommend

Milagro (not the reserva, although that's a world class tequila right there, it's as expensive as fuck)
    Espalon
    El Jimador
    Herradura
    Siembra Azul
    Siete Leguas

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Organichu wrote: »
    what is the deal with that guitar tshirt

During the episode in question ("Darmak") Picard has to try and communicate with an alien captain that talks strictly in metaphor, using a story from his world that Picard has no clue about. So they basically just say the same three or four lines of dialogue back and forth + hand gestures to talk.

TL;DR: Inside Next Gen joke.

I found the image a bunch of places. Just do one of those make your own t-shirt things and use it.

:o

'KAY!

Caveman Paws on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I am surprised how many times whomp recycles one joke.

• Options
    Steam
  • Options

Kick.ASS.

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    And your wife is okay with that?

• Options
    Thanatos wrote: »
    And your wife is okay with that?

Dude, it's his spirit animal.

Steam
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qgigImnw4Q

That wee tiny babby and I share something in common: we repulse girls. Forever alone ...

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Oh, i think i found a plothole in Back to the Future Part 3... That sucks, i thought those films were so well plotted out, with so many nice details.
    In the present, Emmet's tombstone claims he left his beloved Clara, but the problem is, he meets her when he saves her at Clayton/Eastwood Ravine, a place he could never have gone to without Marty coming to the past. So the tombstone works, but only on a timeline where the ravine is called the Eastwood Ravine, which only exists after the events of BTTF3.

Someone tell me I overlooked something.

21stCentury on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    holy fuck it is too hot i am dying

• Options
    Oh, i think i found a plothole in Back to the Future Part 3... That sucks, i thought those films were so well plotted out, with so many nice details.
    In the present, Emmet's tombstone claims he left his beloved Clara, but the problem is, he meets her when he saves her at Clayton/Eastwood Ravine, a place he could never have gone to without Marty coming to the past. So the tombstone works, but only on a timeline where the ravine is called the Eastwood Ravine, which only exists after the events of BTTF3.

Someone tell me I overlooked something.

Temporal Paradox.

Steam
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    they have a premium liquor section that has patron and a few others, so I'll take a look. I know you speak disparagingly of patron.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Neville is such a dick to his sister

• Options
    they have a premium liquor section that has patron and a few others, so I'll take a look. I know you speak disparagingly of patron.

Yeah, basically as long as you aren't buying patron and spending some cash, you'll be fine. Of the real big names, I like Partida a lot -- very light, and fruity, and Don Julio, which has a little more dirty pineapple and mango going on.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Neville is such a dick to his sister

Patriarchy.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

And the American baby is disqualified due to wearing a non regulation diaper. The American baby is challenging the call with a mighty cry, his coach is carrying him off the scene, this is a tragic blow to the American Baby Crawling program!

• Options
    I think I've finally got my studio set up the way I want.

58eacf8cb35611e1aebc1231381b647a_7.jpg

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
This discussion has been closed.