As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Star Wars [Mini]series: [Phalla]cron of Darth Hekatombe - Jedi and langly/inantp WIN

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    @Obifett I think the map graphic for Day 3 is incorrect. Could you confirm that?

Nope. That map is the correct map for the beginning of Day 3.

If you think something is specifically incorrect, please PM me.

• Options
    Based on the location data, I'd really like to see what color lightsaber REG Rysk has.

Please help me for SCIENCE. EVIL SCIENCE.

• Options
    Also, for fun and giggles?

Day 1 map - 30
    Day 2 map - 28, 2 deaths (28 players)
    Day 3 map - 24, 3 deaths (25 players)
    Day 4 map - 23, 2 deaths (23 players)
    Day 5 map - 22, 1 death (22 players)

There seems to be one player unaccounted for on Day 3. Specifically, in the Entry Room. One of: citizen, Typhus733, mill, alegis capfalcon, and ketbra didn't count.

• Options
    TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    Okay I'm back, holy crap. Kinda feel bad for Reg and I do hope you come play again but I'd rather discover if you are what Assuran says you are and then have more ammo packed and aimed at him tomorrow.

As for the missing Day 2 mafia/jedi kill:
    "Wonderful. Just wonderful," the voice of Darth Hekatombe resonated deep in everyone's mind, "You have proven that the Sith are as weak as ever. Oh. Don't get me wrong, the sacrifice was powerful. It was the thoughts in your minds that lead you to choose him that were weak and pathetic. So dissappointing. I was hoping for... well... best to not ruin the potential excitement."
    From the narration kinda leads me to believe they targeted Ketbra. Kinda thought it was out of place when I read it the first time, but I always read way to much into narrations. So take it for what it is, TNB logic, and then beat it with a vig for self voting. :P

Location time, really? Well I went from Entry>Armoury>Unknown>Control Room You can checks my interactions they all check out ^_^

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Since typhus had already revealed I doubt he would have been hiding that he didn't count, at least if he knew.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    meh it's probably KetBra being all ghost-like or whatnot.

Also probably something we aren't going to figure out anytime soon. I'd keep the question open, but not stress it too much.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Location time, really? Well I went from Entry>Armoury>Unknown>Control Room You can checks my interactions they all check out ^_^
    Still in the Control Room?

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Citizen is likely Sith and fine.

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    I'd put that probability in the 95% range.

You guys are all terrible.

• Options
    REG Rysk wrote: »

Consider this part of the scientific method. It's for SCIENCE.

• Options

No arguments here :D

Steam profile
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    hey not all of us! last minute kaplar vote because he's quiet and shifty

• Options
    CitizenCitizen Registered User regular

I feel this way about REG. Use the force, not science. Stay on target (Blah).

• Options
    Citizen wrote: »

It's entirely possible that both you and Blah are Jedi, but I'd wager against it. kime, REG Rysk, and TrueNeverborn have the strongest correlation with rooms that were detected to have Jedi in them.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    REG Rysk

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Mill "The Anonymous" TrueNeverborn Capfalcon ketbra

If you could tell us in what rooms you've been in the past five nights, that'd be great.

Thought I put my stuff in the spreadsheet, but it didn't take. Big thunderstorms in have been messing with my internet all night.

So, to be clear, I was in:

Day 1: Entry
    Day 2: Guard
    Day 3: Statuary
    Day 4: Statuary
    Day 5: Control Room

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    hey not all of us! last minute kaplar vote because he's quiet and shifty

I'm usually quiet. Not all of us have to jibba jabba jaw.

Shifty how?

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    DAY 6 - Brink

Confusion and disarray had completely settled in by the 6th day. The sacrifice wasn't even decided by the majority and Bolt Flail was chosen. The intruders braced themselves for a repeat of the previous day, fearing the tomb would collapse on them this time. Instead, their offering just disappeared. And it was followed by a deep, horrifying, and foreboding laugh.

Hunter Vera Cobb had done this her whole life. She was the at the forefront of numerous Sith Invasion forces and it was her job to find and report the locations of Jedi, but to never engage in conflict. She was out of her element. Separate from what made her feel powerful.

And now she was separate from the Force, and the tomb fed on her.

The sounds of traps being triggered echoed all throughout the tomb.

jdarksun - Hunter Vera Cobb - Stripped of the Force
    blahmcblah- Bolt Flail - Consumed by Darth Hekatombe

Inactivus Warning
    None

Updated Map:
    ActiveMap6c_zps4d3d4712.jpg

Result PMs are being sent out now.

Voting and action submittal for Day 6 closes Wednesday at 10pm MST/PDT

ObiFett on
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    EDIT:
    OoOoO

Holy shit Obi, you're supposed to give us a "vote closed" and time to reveal important information, not just drop a narration. :cry:

oOoOo

jdarksun on
  • Options

It's entirely possible that both you and Blah are Jedi, but I'd wager against it. kime, REG Rysk, and TrueNeverborn have the strongest correlation with rooms that were detected to have Jedi in them.

Where the fuck was this info I screamed for all day? Jdark so mafia or what. Jesus.

• Options
    well jdark is clearly not so mafia, so

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Dunalist:
    mill
    Capfalcon
    citizen
    Blah

Kaplar on
  • Options
    Capfalcon wrote: »

If you could tell us in what rooms you've been in the past five nights, that'd be great.

Thought I put my stuff in the spreadsheet, but it didn't take. Big thunderstorms in have been messing with my internet all night.

You, Langly or Slym are lying. There locations conflict with the number of people in each room.

• Options
    Press |21| then |4| then |Natura Xuolis|

jdark was in the control room if we want to assume that the jedi need to be in the same room as someone to kill them

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Well, since jdark and blah both died village, I'm inclined to vote Assuran since all of their "info" has ended with dead villagers.

• Options
    Fast narration!

Bedtime now, then.

Steam profile
  • Options
    Anialos wrote: »
    Well, since jdark and blah both died village, I'm inclined to vote Assuran since all of their "info" has ended with dead villagers.

When did Assuran finger either of those two?

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I'm going to spend some time tomorrow and sort out what TNB and falcons movements conflict with specifically.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular

When did Assuran finger either of those two?

He didn't, but he offered himself up yesterday for his previous failings, and I don't see a better option.

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Well, since jdark and blah both died village, I'm inclined to vote Assuran[/color] since all of their "info" has ended with dead villagers.
    Yeah, I'll admit this is getting ridiculous. In five days of listening to Assuran we've gotten absolutely nowhere while everyone else with info has mysteriously wound up dead. Funny, that.

• Options
    Anialos

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Here is Jdark's list of suspect Jedi in full, sorted by weight. He was one of the two people left able to sense the Jedi.

Kime, Reg, TrueNeverborn, SLyM, and The Anon, when he reported to me. This was one interation ago, however, his current interration has CapFalcon taking the place of TA.

I am waiting on clarification to see if I can post the spreadsheet or not, given that Jdark just died.

We are most confident in Reg, TrueNeverborn, and Kime.

Assuran on
  • Options
    Oh, and Reg Rysk

• Options
    I'm not exactly looking to fall over myself to vote for the only person who's offered anything

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Capfalcon wrote: »

You, Langly or Slym are lying. There locations conflict with the number of people in each room.

Before we go chopping heads off, let me double check with Obi to make sure I didn't miss anything in transition.

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    I'm not exactly looking to fall over myself to vote for the only person who's offered anything
    Neither am I, I'm just frustrated because we're on day 6 and have never gotten any closer to winning than we were on day one.

• Options
    I mean why did we even turn around from REG? Because he made a post in ALL CAPS where he was VERY ANGRY about the VILLAGE BEING STUPID?

That is what REG does every time there is pressure put on him, regardless of whether he is mafia or village.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Pretty simple, INANTP, there are like 5 or 6 of us playing for the village and the rest are playing for the holocron.

It's fairly easy to turn a bandwagon away in those cases.