As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2012: He'll be back again some day.

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Gift is wrapped and ready for Saturday!

• Options
    thejaxxthejaxx Expo Zone Leader Tukwila, WaRegistered User regular
    Kanden wrote: »
    I didn't even do anything.

Just ignore him. You're fine. He's like one those cops with nothing else to live for cards you run across in CAH. :p

• Options
    grim123grim123 Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Giftget.gif
    front the poke santa Rorus Raz
    20121214_034358.jpg
    starscream came over to help
    20121214_034542.jpg

awesome haul pokemon black 2, a poké-bo-bomb super mushroom, coinblock, and a pignite which I'll name p-chen thanks Raz :D

grim123 on
    Aww nutsack.
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SkyTurnsRedSkyTurnsRed Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Hey Santa! I'm going to switch it up this year - when I receive my gift, I'll be posting video of the entire process!

And so ends to tradition of gift pictures with animals to videos of cute animals that just happen to have gifts in them.

It is time to usher in a new era of entertainment.

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    You all keep talking about candy I have never heard of before.. I'm going to spend the next hour drooling on my keyboard and trying to figure out if it's worth tripling the cost to get this stuff shipped overseas aren't I?

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Picross 3D may very well be the best DS game
    It sounds like since my favorite DS game so far was Picross DS that I should pick up Picross 3D at some point.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    Giftget.gif
    A box!

eAVpUl.jpg
    Packaging for a USB key? And it's empty? What is this?

z7Urtl.jpg

Wait.

What was that?

Did you guys hear something?
    It's The Bats! Run for it!

bT3qfl.jpg
    Nooooo.

QCZIyl.jpg
    6nIirl.jpg

Thank you, mysterious PA Santa!

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Oh my glorb, I just got my first communique from my Santa. There is a thing in the mail to me! Anticipation is here...

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I want to point out that I wrote Grim's letter mostly using Oak's intro text from Red/Blue.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Also, it is COMPLETE BULLSHIT that Nintendo has not released a sweet named "Rare Candy."

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    Zuh!?! I now have something inbound from both UPS and FedEx and I don't know what either of them are! Santa, is that you?

Maaaaaybe. Well, one of them anyway. Unless you have two Santas. In which case, lucky you!

• Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    Big Isy wrote: »
    I just want you to know, you killed me. All this sugar. I will have the greatest death. Also, its an hour away. Now I just need a car, some insurance and some fuel.

I drive by a retro sweet shop on the way back to the lakes to my parents, I shall hook you up with sugary goodness.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Man, I look at some of your guys' gifts and wonder if mine will be enough :?

• Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    Man, I look at some of your guys' gifts and wonder if mine will be enough :?

Throw that thought completely out of your mind. This is solely for the purpose of feeling awesome and giving people gifts. The fact that you signed up to spend money on a stranger is awesome enough. If your Santee doesn't like what you got its because that person is the emodiment of christmas shittyness

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Yeah I know

Just my mental issues speaking and manifesting through my fingers onto my keyboard

• Options
    freelancepolicefreelancepolice Registered User regular
    My Santee has been on PA but not posted. They should've received a small e gift already.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    My only regret is I can't buy my Santee more, because they seem like a really great person.

Also my package is in transit, according to Proxy!

CHEER UP IN HERE!

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    :(
    I sent a second gift along a bit ago, and it has yet to arrive. Hope it hasn't been eaten by the Postal Troll.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Radiation wrote: »
    :(
    I sent a second gift along a bit ago, and it has yet to arrive. Hope it hasn't been eaten by the Postal Troll.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    I didn't use FedEx though.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Just restating this to my Santa: I'm away from Saturday, so won't be at home to personally receive your present if it comes then or after, BUT if it does arrive then, I shall post here to say as much :)

edited to clarify that I won't be at home on Saturday either.

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    I feel awful because I haven't gotten a chance to post pictures (Been a crazy week) but I got my gifts!

Santa, thanks so much and fuck you!. I devoured Storm Front in a day and now hooked on the Dresden files.

I'll promise I'll post pictures tonight.

• Options
    devericdeveric MinneapolisRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    What's this? A wild tracking number has appeared! Wednesday you say? And it appears I took Wednesday off already to work on my final project (among other household things). Yahoo.com!

Oh wait, I thought it read as Wednesday, it appears it's Thursday now. Either way, still awesome!

deveric on
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Giftget.gif
    rsz_img_0028.jpg
    An enormous package dropped from the sky, it's thick carapace too much for me to handle. I reluctantly enlisted the help of Cat and Loki.

IMG_0030.JPG
    Cat got bored and left, Loki proved ineffective. I had to bring out the heavy hitters...

IMG_0031.JPG
    Hulk smashed the package (and Loki) hard enough to split it wide open. Santa repossessed Loki's spear and his dark reign began.

IMG_0035.JPG
    What's this? A Series 8 Minifig Blind Bag... could it be!? A second Santa!

IMG_0037.JPG
    Guess which is my Secret Santa new arrival? :P

IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg

A note! With some more note. And some closure.

IMG_0033.jpg

A buncha AMERICA YEEEEAH and CANADIAN YEEEEAH! candy! :D:D

IMG_0039.jpg

Brick candy oh my! I wonder how many child chokings this will indirectly cause? :O

IMG_0045.jpg

This one feels kinda gay

IMG_0046.jpg

Looks kinda gay too!

IMG_0047.jpg

Woah, a LEGO BOOK! That's pretty gay dude. I love it <3

IMG_0048.jpg

Lego Saint Effin Nick meets his ancestor and stabs him.

IMG_0049.jpg

One final thing. It's round. I ripped the paper off to reveal...

IMG_0050.jpg

I don't even. okangamg]sagh

I love it. Thank you so much. :D

I flipped that bad boy over to reveal Santa's truest identity;

IMG_0051.jpg

@UEAKcrash you classy devil. Thank you <3<3<3

The assembled hoard;

IMG_0052.jpg

Also Lego Hulk really digs this strange 'merican bubble wrap;

IMG_0053.jpg

Also a BONUS GIFT GET!! but from a non-secret Santa, though still forum based!

Giftget.gif
    IMG_0054.jpg

A Game Grumps Seven Asses t-shirt and 2 packs of the world's finest gum from @ravenhpltc24 thank youuuu <3<3

They arrived on the same day! :D

There would be more pics but it's currently encasing my grotesque torso and no one wants to see that. It's SO SOFT.

Dark Raven X on
    Oh brilliant
  • Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    They are working.

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Kyougu wrote: »
    I feel awful because I haven't gotten a chance to post pictures (Been a crazy week) but I got my gifts!

Santa, thanks so much and fuck you!. I devoured Storm Front in a day and now hooked on the Dresden files.

I'll promise I'll post pictures tonight.
    Don't you dare feel bad after the week you've had. I'm sorry that I missed your message and sent the package when you couldn't receive it. I am glad to hear that nobody ran off with it while you were away though, and I'm glad you like the book. I'm still devouring the series myself after @Judge-Z got me the first installment a couple years ago. :)

jclast on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    EntriechEntriech ? ? ? ? ? Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Crossing my fingers that my final present to my santee arrives today. Apparently sending a small parcel across the continent takes at least 10 days?

Still haven't seen anything from my Santa, but I'm dutifully checking the post-box every day.

• Options
    crucialityfactorcrucialityfactor Registered User regular
    Santa with a knife is all too appropriate for this thread.

• Options
    DunxcoDunxco Should get a suit Never skips breakfastRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Pretty sure my Santa's parcel arrived yesterday. Checked the mail today since I wasn't at home yesterday at all and found that I got a card with a custom's charge. Trying to fill out the details to pay the fee online but the postman made a complete botch job of the reference number and as such I will be inquiring at the local museum and/or university for an expert in Postmanology to decipher this most infuriating cypher. The website's no help in trying to pay for it, the post card doesn't have enough stamp room to pay for it with stamps and I can't easily get to the office it was sent to. Frustration abounds!

GRUMP GRUMP IGNORE MEEEE.

Dunxco on
  • Options
    JHunzJHunz Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    FYI to my Santa:
    I will be out of town for the holidays, so if anything arrives on or after Saturday I will not be picking it up/posting until Wednesday.

Edit: Or Thursday, depending on when we get to the post office.

JHunz on
    bunny.gif Gamertag: JHunz. R.I.P. Mygamercard.net bunny.gif
  • Options
    UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    Giftget.gif
    rsz_img_0028.jpg
    An enormous package dropped from the sky, it's thick carapace too much for me to handle. I reluctantly enlisted the help of Cat and Loki.

IMG_0030.JPG
    Cat got bored and left, Loki proved ineffective. I had to bring out the heavy hitters...

IMG_0031.JPG
    Hulk smashed the package (and Loki) hard enough to split it wide open. Santa repossessed Loki's spear and his dark reign began.

IMG_0035.JPG
    What's this? A Series 8 Minifig Blind Bag... could it be!? A second Santa!

IMG_0037.JPG
    Guess which is my Secret Santa new arrival? :P

IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg

A note! With some more note. And some closure.

IMG_0033.jpg

A buncha AMERICA YEEEEAH and CANADIAN YEEEEAH! candy! :D:D

IMG_0039.jpg

Brick candy oh my! I wonder how many child chokings this will indirectly cause? :O

IMG_0045.jpg

This one feels kinda gay

IMG_0046.jpg

Looks kinda gay too!

IMG_0047.jpg

Woah, a LEGO BOOK! That's pretty gay dude. I love it <3

IMG_0048.jpg

Lego Saint Effin Nick meets his ancestor and stabs him.

IMG_0049.jpg

One final thing. It's round. I ripped the paper off to reveal...

IMG_0050.jpg

I don't even. okangamg]sagh

I love it. Thank you so much. :D

I flipped that bad boy over to reveal Santa's truest identity;

IMG_0051.jpg

@UEAKcrash you classy devil. Thank you <3<3<3

The assembled hoard;

IMG_0052.jpg

Also Lego Hulk really digs this strange 'merican bubble wrap;

IMG_0053.jpg

Also a BONUS GIFT GET!! but from a non-secret Santa, though still forum based!

Giftget.gif
    IMG_0054.jpg

A Game Grumps Seven Asses t-shirt and 2 packs of the world's finest gum from @ravenhpltc24 thank youuuu <3<3

They arrived on the same day! :D

There would be more pics but it's currently encasing my grotesque torso and no one wants to see that. It's SO SOFT.

Yayyyy! So glad it got there safe. I'm working now, so I'll make a full reply later.

Just wanted to say daaaamn that was fast! I was told it wouldn't arrive until the 28th! The first thing they told me was that I mised the Christmas deadline!

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    To my santa:
    I'll be away from home monday and tuesday next week, but should otherwise be available to pick up packages and post pictures. :)

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    SkyTurnsRedSkyTurnsRed Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    I have been informed that a package has arrived for me. Oh snap. I'll be opening it later today after work and taking video - if I don't get a video up tonight, there will absolutely be one up tomorrow!

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Giftget.gif

Hey, Santa, my phone camera is acting up, but I got your DVD, and I'll kill you, I'll break every bone in your body! I'll kill you, you bastard! You betrayed me. You're not good, you're just a chicken cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    ... Wut.

Does it not have enough bacon wrapped American flag magnet books?

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Shut up! Its not over, everybody betrayed me. I'm fed up with this world.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Goose! wrote: »
    Giftget.gif

Hey, Santa, my phone camera is acting up, but I got your DVD, and I'll kill you, I'll break every bone in your body! I'll kill you, you bastard! You betrayed me. You're not good, you're just a chicken cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep.

8->

You didn't have it already, did you? I guess you could gift it to someone else..if you hate that person, that is.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Just got a note asking if I had gotten my package, since tracking said it was delivered. I got home late and didn't check the front door. Looks like I'm making a lunch trip home!

In other news, I reeeeeeeally hope my santee got the package I sent him, since it's been a couple weeks.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    Oooooh, got a message from Proxy this morning. According to usps.com I should expect a package on Christmas Eve. You have excellent timing, Santa!

camo_sig2.png