Options

Hedge[chat]

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    wazilla wrote: »
    Coffee's caffeine buzz is so much better than pop.

I wonder why this is.

pop? i am detecting dangerously high levels of 1950s housewife

Pop is what the free world calls it.

communism detected

activating freedombot

"Barrier detected. Probability of mission hindrance: Zero percent."

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Surrealitycheck, I meant to tell you this before but a week ago I had some salt and vinegar chips so strong that Leigh burned her lips when she kissed me a few minutes later. Those were such good chips.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    my plan is to become a sphere

I want to roll you down that curvy street on the hill in San Fransisco. and have a little kid dressed up as Indiana Jones try to run away from you.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    I don't get why horse is off the menu anyway they are some right bastards.

I was just about to say. Horses, as a species, are awful fucks and are karmically waaaaay less evil to kill than cows.

ITT we learn a horse stole Lud's sugar cubes as a child.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Any idea why imgur would work in Chrome and not Firefox? I'm thinking it must be one of my addons...

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    What do people do with canned salmon anyway. Can I make sandwiches with some mayo like tuna or will that taste weird.

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Urgh. I still can't dig Daniel Craig as James Bond.

• Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Any idea why imgur would work in Chrome and not Firefox? I'm thinking it must be one of my addons...
    Some sort of adblock addon?

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    or do I just eat it out of the can like an animal

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    McDolan's wasn't serving breakfast when I got there earlier

mcgroodle pls ;(

I thought you were trying not to be 180 lbs and sad

mcgrroby is fat infused with sad

stop at a grocery store and get a banana and some peanut butter instead. maybe some granola. or perhaps a greek yogurt. all delicious, none processed horsebacon

s-shut up, baka! My weight isn't ballooning, it's mostly stable, so if I just burn more calories by exercising and building muscle I might not have to change my diet much. I want to see how far that gets me!

ANYWAY MCGRIDDLES ARE DELICIOUS AND WE ARE GETTING MARRIED

Up to you.

My roommate lost ~100 lbs just by changing his diet; primarily just by not keeping chips and soda in the house.

but then again he also lost his self respect because he no longer gets DELICIOUS CRISPSZ

Yes. The air of a man eating a bag of potato chips in one sitting is an air of self-respect.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    my plan is to become a sphere

DESIRED

sig.gif
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I have finished Case Files 04 of Judge Dredd!
    East Meg 1 is totally planning something...

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Plenty of places do eat horse meat, France and Italy do off the top of my head. But it has to be horses reared just for human consumption. Not an animal that's reached the end of its working life and been shot up with a bunch of drugs that are harmful to humans.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Ugh, jammed the hell out of my left pinkie helping my dad carry this old 1980s TV. Fuck it is sore.

Not broken or dislocated, just sore.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

You bite into the can like a man proper, and eat the aluminium. Then you give the meat to a less manly entity. Like a couch, or a dog. You're so manly you subsist on rare earth metals. Let the plebs eat the protein.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular

I wonder why this is.

I will headbutt you into space.

I will recreate every one of the best bayonetta fight scenes on your face but without the promise of titties.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    I have finished Case Files 04 of Judge Dredd!
    East Meg 1 is totally planning something...

I have a huge Dredd TPB I need to get around to consuming, one of these days.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options

If you saw skyfall and still don't like him I don't know what to tell you. Your opinion is wrong.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

I wonder why this is.

I will recreate every one of the best bayonetta fight scenes on your face but without the promise of titties.

Whoa now, no need to start threatening to take away the titties...let's all just calm down here a second.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    shadowane wrote: »
    Some sort of adblock addon?

So many such addons. I have ABP, NoScript, and Disconnect (which blocks cross-site scripting for sites like Facebook and Digg).

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Man, public broadcast humor shows on the radio nowadays are so fucking bad.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Also I have assembled the tools I need to build a [chat] if called upon to do so!

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Casual wrote: »

If you saw skyfall and still don't like him I don't know what to tell you. Your opinion is wrong.

i hated skyfall but craig is a magnificent bond

sig.gif
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Surrealitycheck, I meant to tell you this before but a week ago I had some salt and vinegar chips so strong that Leigh burned her lips when she kissed me a few minutes later. Those were such good chips.

as it should be

i ate some discos yesterday where eating one quarter of the crisp made me cough and choke so hard i had to mainline water

i wuz in hevin

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    bowen wrote: »

You bite into the can like a man proper, and eat the aluminium. Then you give the meat to a less manly entity. Like a couch, or a dog. You're so manly you subsist on rare earth metals. Let the plebs eat the protein.

Aluminum is like, the opposite of a rare earth metal.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

I wonder why this is.

t-titties

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Man, public broadcast humor shows on the radio nowadays are so fucking bad.

It's like when you see characters in sci-fi movies try to recreate activities from the past, but they can't do it right because nobody remembers exactly how it's supposed to be done.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options

Does

not

compute

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

Pure aluminium. Not "Aluminium bonded with this other stuff."

There you made me go there.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Also your spelling of aluminium is bad and you should feel bad.

I went there too.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    The American spelling is the superiorest!

• Options
    Now if you'll excuse me, gonna go eat some cans.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    I think the thing about the horse meat is that sometimes horses are not intended to get ate and are shot up with a bunch of medication and shit.

Most cattle are shot up with a bunch of medication. Mostly antibiotics.

Yeah. Stuff that's safe to eat.

Horses that were never intended to be eaten are shot up with a bunch of stuff that's not safe to eat.

The likely culprit is all the horses that are getting off the road in romania and some people who saw an opportunity.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular

I wonder why this is.

t-titties

NONE HERE

YOU'RE TITTING UP THE WRONG TIT IF TITTIES IS WHAT YOU'RE AFTER

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    I don't get why horse is off the menu anyway they are some right bastards.

Well, they're not.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    No but yeah, aluminium is one of the most abundant metals isn't it? I don't know this shit this is why I pay you guys to do my thinking for me.

• Options
    Also your spelling of aluminium is bad and you should feel bad.

I went there too.

Pfffft

be gone with your aloooominum

CAN YOU NOT SEE THE "U" IN THERE??

• Options
    What do people do with canned salmon anyway. Can I make sandwiches with some mayo like tuna or will that taste weird.

die, mostly, if monthy python has taught me anything.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

Does

not

compute
    I couldn't get over the ridiculous plot. Bond and M were bad at being spies and all the tech people were bad at tech. I couldn't figure out why Bond was being treated as a dinosaur 2 movies after he became a 00 agent. They introduced this groundskeeper I'd never heard of in practically the last ten minutes of the film, and two spies on the run didn't bring any guns with them. In fact, why did they run away to a secret place without coordinating with the agency? To be unpredictable so Silva couldn't find M, right? So why did they have the tech people lay a trail for Silva to find? Every moment of the plot after Silva was captured was preposterously contrived, and even if I loved the reveal of the Aston Martin, it didn't make up for everything else. I'm told if you're a real Bond buff there were lots of nods and homages, and maybe I just don't know the series well enough. I certainly know that I care about plot more than a lot of people. A friend also remarked that little things ruin movies for me... I'd rather have a B movie with everything done right than an amazing A movie with one massive flaw. Anyway, I was bored and annoyed for the full second half of the movie.

COME AT ME BRO :(

sig.gif
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

Pure aluminium. Not "Aluminium bonded with this other stuff."

There you made me go there.

Aluminum (aluminium if you're a dirty foreigner) still isn't a rare earth metal.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
This discussion has been closed.