Options

:: SOLID SAINTS 2013 :: $12,505USD went to Childs Play! Well done, everyone!

• Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    @jkylefulton is a gentleman and a scholar of distinguished taste and refinement! The Steve Rude sketchbook has arrived and has a place on my shelf between my signed Frank Cho and Shawn Martinbrough. Thanks much for the book!

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I also got my disney books!

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I just finished making all of the cookies. Ever. I may never look at cookies again.

But it all goes to plan everything will go out tomorrow.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Annnd everything has been shipped, with the last package due to arrive by the end of next week.

Thanks to all my buyers. :)

• Options
    Old Red InkOld Red Ink Registered User regular
    My mother has informed me that a mysterious book-shaped package arrived at her house, addressed to me. I suspect that this may be the work of the illustrious @jkylefulton. More on this as it develops.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    @akanekun I got the artbooks! I guess they got here Some Amount of Time Ago but I had no idea they had arrived. It was a nice surprise when I went to my apartment's office for something else~

Anyway they are pretty incredible!

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    MegatinMegatin Registered User regular
    ceres wrote: »
    Annnd everything has been shipped, with the last package due to arrive by the end of next week.

Thanks to all my buyers. :)

Cookies received, they are excellent!
    They will be gone unhealthily quickly.

• Options
    That's two people with their stuff. 3 more to go and then I can relax. :)

• Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    I've been informed the cookies have arrived. I can't wait to have some when I get home!

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    And now my wife is taunting me. Apparently the cookies are quite good!

• Options
    2 more to go! And I am really, really glad people are liking the cookies. I've never made them for anyone outside my immediate family.

Also, guy-who-bought-the-custom-jellyfish sent me a picture of his little girl with it, who from the picture already seems to be cheerfully making her best effort to pull it apart. I hope he posts it here, mostly because she is adorable.

• Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    I've heard from the auctioneer of one item. But not of the other two. How long do we wait again? Just curious. Don't wanna be spammin email over nothing.

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    Old Red InkOld Red Ink Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Huzzah, packages recieved from @ceres and @jkylefulton! Thanks so much, you two!!

C37TCxh.jpg

Now it's time to cuddle this thing while reading the other thing.

Old Red Ink on
  • Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    I'm glad that my super-ghetto packaging of zip lock bags and bubble wrap worked out! :P

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Yeah mine was an envelope padded with bubble wrap. >> I'm glad he made it okay. :)

The last person I haven't heard from might not get it till late next week because Canada and customs and so forth, but hopefully it gets there soon.

ceres on
  • Options
    Jacques L'HommeJacques L'Homme BAH! He was a rank amateur compared to, DR. COLOSSUS!Registered User regular
    I'm glad that my super-ghetto packaging of zip lock bags and bubble wrap worked out! :P

Seriously, one word describes you wrap job, and I'd be more inclined toward love than super-ghetto. :D

• Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    I actually thought it was pretty smart!

• Options
    @ceres my wife brought cardamom cookies with her when she picked me up at the airport. Deeeelicious!

• Options
    ultimakayultimakay Registered User regular
    @ceres Got the plush and he arrived just fine, he is now chilling on top of my monitor keeping me company!

2013-03-16%2014.43.16.jpg

hLeTR.png
  • Options
    Awwww. <3

And that's all my bidders! And everything got where it was going *really* fast! Yay!

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    I got my item over the weekend. I am going to try to get a frame today for it woo

• Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    Well, I mailed both boxes out on Friday priority mail and HAD tracking numbers but apparently in my zeal the receipt got tossed while I was cleaning out my wallet... they are both supposed to arrive today so I hope they get there ok!

• Options
    LagnarLagnar Halifax, Nova scotiaRegistered User regular
    Had one of the two auctions I won arrive today!

hcWTCPx.jpg

Big props to @akanekun as this thing is in fantastic condition! Now to just learn how to use it...

• Options
    CalciumtriceCalciumtrice Registered User regular
    I made @Platypus Beirut's pixel art picture at the weekend, a landscape of the underworld from Terranigma:

yNLPsYB.png

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Hoooooolyyyyyyyy shiiiiiiiiiit

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    ^ This.

Dude like, seriously

l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Oh my god

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Seriously @sheri that is great and I can't wait to get it!

• Options
    I made @Platypus Beirut's pixel art picture at the weekend, a landscape of the underworld from Terranigma:

yNLPsYB.png

I want to cross stitch this.

• Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    Can't wait to give this to @rhylith at PAX East!

vR2AySp.jpg

Is that the sort of thing that's normally available at your shop?

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    I don't tend to keep much stock, because I'm usually working on custom orders, but yeah I make amigurumi (little plush things)

@rhylith gets the only Black Mage though. :)

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    the rest of you lot will have to settle for geomancers

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I keep forgetting that I won one of these auctions, and then am reminded by this thread and get all excited.

• Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    I somehow sent the two photo prints to the wrong people, so not only will the winners get what they chose, but what the other person chose, too!

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    Oh shoot I need to pick something to customize my posts

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Oh shoot I need to pick something to customize my posts

Red Pandas everywhere.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I currently have roughly 40 lbs of candy sitting in 3 seperate boxes ready to ship.

Tomorrow I find out how much 11 lbs of gummies costs to send to the land of ire

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    USPS website says they do flat rate boxes for $60. If that's the cheapest ill go halves on shipping cause that's a lot of money!

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    yeah we might have to explore that as an option. I packed up the boxes tonight, but I ran out of packing tape, need to get to the store tomorrow for more.