As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Digital Devil [Phalla]: Rebirth - Final Cycle: Future

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Finally, if both vert and I end up being village, that's ok. Keep digging.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    just woke up on the couch. antibiotics are really messing me up. realized i never put in a vote. not that it would have been all that educated either way though.

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    I am Biadol.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »

Into the hole we've made for ourselves? :p

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Megafrost wrote: »
    Baidol wrote: »

Into the hole we've made for ourselves? :p

I don't know. I got caught out in the rain, forcing me to walk back from my cancelled intramural football game, but that was actually kind of nice. So, you know, all in how you look at it.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    If I get turned to stone.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The Karma SocietyThe Karma Society Registered User regular
    Cycle 5: Demons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_PfeIkfpaE

Their estimations of the resistance strength had been wrong.

Disastrously so. The decrepit headquarters had been easily discovered, and even easier to move in on.

The Madame's elites had walked right into the maws of the beast.

Baidol had been the first through the gates, and the first to be shredded asunder by the welcoming fire of their best guardsmen.

Phyphor had tried the side entrance. It had been unoccupied, but the trap which severed his head from his body made up for that.

Friend and foe were indistinguishable in the labyrinthine base. Mikey CTS was devoured whole after a massive blow of physical force tore him in half.

Before they could manage a counter-assault, Ardor and spool32 found themselves torn apart by spheres of devastating light. In the chaos, no one could really be certain who had even cast the obliterating magic.

vertroue had done well to hold out as long as she could. The creature she faced was like nothing even seen or heard of. It wasn't human or demon, or even Atma.

It was something beyond her reckoning. Before she could level her gun to try another useless shot, an arm of cerulean energy struck her, and left only dust in its wake.

As the creature turned and sought something else to feed its unending bloodlust, a ray of light from above put a stop to its wanton slaughter.

Shortly after DasUberEdward was turned to stone, he crumbled to dust, which left behind words that those who saw would not soon forget.

I come at the end of the long road.
    Neither human nor demon.
    All bends to my will.

Eliminated Players

Ardor - Knight of the Heavenly City
    Baidol - Knight of the Heavenly City
    DasUberEdward - True Demon
    Mikey CTS - Knight of the Heavenly City
    Phyphor - Knight of the Heavenly City
    spool32 - Knight of the Heavenly City
    vertroue - Knight of the Heavenly City

Cycle 5 will end Tuesday, October 29, 8PM PDT / 11PM EDT / Wednesday, October 30, 3AM UTC

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Bus got into an accident. I'm okay. I know you were all worried.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Ahava!! I'm glad you're okay...

No more accidents! Ever!

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    000ooo000ooo000ooo

Devoured whole and torn in half. . . .FUCKING GRUDGED!

ooo000ooo000ooo000

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Grunt's Ghosts. Post or die.

• Options
    edited October 2013
    OooooOoO

Don't out yourself while drunk.

DUE is always bad.

Called my death. Whooo.

OoooooOooo o

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Megafrost wrote: »
    Grunt's Ghosts. Post or die.

At work. What did I do?

• Options
    (Seriously thanks for sending me an @ to this game. I haven't played phalla since pre vanilla. It was fun. Good luck all)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    ... that could've gone better. Anyone got a "not dead yet," list?

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    ... that could've gone better. Anyone got a "not dead yet," list?

i'm not dead

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Well, shit.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Ooo000oo

Fuck you all.

O00oooo000

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    vertroue wrote: »
    Ooo000oo

Fuck you all.

O00oooo000

Kisses?

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    JaentherJaenther Registered User regular
    Still not dead, despite someone finally making an attempt to change that. Mudo....nasty stuff.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Not dead.

Not sure how much not dead cause I'm still on my phone. Be home soon.

I've forgotten how to play this game.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    OoOOooOOoOOOoOOo

In your face, doubters?

oOOOoOOoOoOoOOooOOoo

• Options
    JaentherJaenther Registered User regular
    Also, with the exception of TRV, who is still alive, everyone I've strongly suspected up to this point has died villager. All I need now is to have posted a list and I could be Dunadan.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Alright, I wrote a quick loop to calculate the stuff with Baidol.

The results are fairly unsurprising. The enemy can be either level 1 or level 2 for both results, it doesn't matter.

The first hit was done with a net 10 magic offense.
    The second hit was done with a net 12 magic offense.

So the person in question is almost certainly a mafia who got a tarukaja from a buddy.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Actually, I suppose it could be a villager with a soft network partner, but that's a very glass-cannony looking build right there. Not sure if someone would go that as village and then start pointing it at Baidol that early.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    ugh

i was a failure of democracy

i've also got the flu

• Options
    Preda

also, they redid the post bar and they DIDN'T ADD COLOR, WHYYYYYY

• Options
    that's weird

that was bold red in the bbcode, even

Preda

• Options
    SepahSepah Registered User regular
    :\

schuss

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I actually do think !Preda is a good vote.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    High five secret guard buddy

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    i think everybody should treat me like a newbie.

i have no idea how to play this game anymore.

I have a few guesses, but they are based mostly on hunches and instinct rather than anything else.

which, to be fair, is pretty much how I've always played this game.

I think

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    That's gooseshit Ahava. I don't partake in all the softnetworking and whatevers either, but voting is still the same as it always has been. Hunches is how 70% (made up number) has been voting this entire game.

Someone has been trying to kill me with Mudo last night. If you're village, please try to explain in your head how Day 2 works out if you think I'm mafia.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Ok, well, given where we're at: SeGa, nominate a nethead? Mill and Tiphareth seem pretty-likely blue candidates with a decent track record.

Let me elaborate the idea before someone calls it dumb, because it sure is without that:

Apparently we've already decided to bet on SeGa's reveal being accurate, and he's found his guard buddy, if perhaps indirectly. They've got the biggest counter-Mafia tool we know of now.

PM Tiphareth and Mill and co-opt their networks, pick a proxy, and let that proxy relay instructions to those of us not in any particular loop.

Auralynx on
  • Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Before you vote me to death, I'm Tiphareth group buffer, and both she and Segatai could vouch for me.
    I would have preferred to lay low, but if I have to die at least is better than mafia has to work for it...

• Options
    TipharethTiphareth Registered User regular
    I can confirm that Preda is in my little network, been in it for two days now? However I cannot guarantee that he is not mafia.
    I'm willing to shoulder the burden of public head, I'm not particularly good at it but I think we need it. And Segatai, I really, really implore you to somehow make your guard targets public.
    The difference between a outed guard and a outed mafia masquerading as a guard is merely if they can call attention to the one getting guarded.

If you wish to help me being a village head, what you can do is report to me who you are attacking and what attacks you have suffered from. Also if you are a healer/need healing.

• Options
    The DagonThe Dagon Registered User regular
    Tiphareth wrote: »
    I'm willing to shoulder the burden of public head, I'm not particularly good at it but I think we need it.

:D

Steam ID : TheDagon
    PSN : TheDagon
    Pretty much every game ever : TheDagon
  • Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    Mikey was Rawkking and I. Our bad guys.

• Options
    Well, I mean, kudos on two-shotting someone, I guess?

• Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    According to Rawkking, he was already hurt.