As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Gavin MacLeod stars in The [Love] Boat

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Artreus wrote: »
    Also bummed at continued lack of luck from internet dating stuff. Need to figure out how to meet the single ladies
    I found the simplest solution is just date guys

guys are way easier

I know! That's the frustrating thing as someone who leans towards ladies.

I do have a very nice and kinda cute boy I could date if I want to, but I think it would be unfair to him to date him just to be with somebody when I'm not super into him when I'm not drunk

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Terrible in this case being a synonym for "rapidly approaching Stale-levels of hopeless perversion".

If you clean up after yourself, it's not 'perversion.'

It's a 'hobby.'

Or so I've been told.

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    WheatBun01 wrote: »
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Artreus wrote: »
    Also bummed at continued lack of luck from internet dating stuff. Need to figure out how to meet the single ladies
    I found the simplest solution is just date guys

guys are way easier

I just want someone to love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"Ah yes, 'Love'." ahyesreapers.gifahyesreapers.gifahyesreapers.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pMM4iwC-ag

More like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2N0TkfrQhY

• Options
    Terrible in this case being a synonym for "rapidly approaching Stale-levels of hopeless perversion".

It's a 'hobby.'

Or so I've been told.

You know what else needs to be cleaned up? Crime scenes.

I'm on a watch list somewhere, I just know it.

• Options

It's a 'hobby.'

Or so I've been told.

It's like we're the same person!

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular

It's a 'hobby.'

Or so I've been told.

Hey! We know a guy!

• Options
    Usagi wrote: »

It's a 'hobby.'

Or so I've been told.

Hey! We know a guy!

Fun fact: I have been with him on a job, and cleaned up an actual crime scene. I learned things that day.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    edit: never mind didn't notice that was a gif

Weaver on
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    don't worry man we forgive you
    2011-01-13-beartato-badmemories.png

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    So I got stood up but otherwise had a great night

I told this drunk girl my plight and I did shots her and her friends and we all got really passionate about game of thrones then I went to this shady ass bar way up north with like really young kids there and this rap group that was two albinos and a quadriplegic guy. Then a crazy storm hit and killed all the power for a five block radius. There were downed trees and the sewers were overflowing and then had a heart to heart with my old friend about my dating life.

This has been adventures in dating

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Sounds like the plot to Hangover 4. Someone call Todd Phillips.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Weaver wrote: »
    So Angie met this guy, he tried to shove her onto his dick. Everyone says how bad he is.

She goes on another date with him, he doesn't think people should use condoms.

She goes on another date with him, etc. only now people are defending the relationship, and I'm all, no, this doesn't sound healthy at all.

Evidently you are the one true purveyor of all that is right in every relationship ever. How foolish we were to assume there was another way of being, of experiencing life and relationships. How misguided we were, to support someone who clearly needed some time to talk out the complexity of life and interactions with complex human beings and to eventually support her in making her own goddamned decisions because she did not actually ask for advice and also it's her life not ours.

I have learned the error of my ways! Praise be unto Weaver for showing me the light and the way!

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    I am so tired. 12 and a half hours at work will fly by I'm sure. Right?

Edit: just fell up some stairs. I don't think today will be fun.

Angelina on
  • Options
    AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    First break. Thank goodness I'm with nice people today.

I don't want to start up the argument but I thought I'd say a little bit. Yeah the head thing was an idiot move on his part and after it I really thought that would be it for us. But I like to talk things out so he and I did. Once I got my point across he seemed to listen, and was pretty shocked about the condom/sti thing. He didn't seem to realise how common they are and the consequences. He went straight out and bought a pack of condoms I've since found out. Plus he's getting tested on the weekend.

This next bit is sex related so I'm spoilering it.
    I have gone down on him during foreplay and he didn't complain when I stopped. And the next time we were in bed I didn't, and he didn't ask or try to get me to. I also don't like people going down on me until I know them well, it's an issue of mine. He tried, not knowing this, and when I said no he didn't push it. Then afterwards he asked about it and has accepted my reasoning without trying to persuade me. I take that as a good sign.

Since then he hasn't tried to push me for anything and I've instigated anything sexual when we've been together. He may still be an idiot about something in the future, but he seems to now be going at my speed and accepting it without complaint.

This may make no sense, so tired.

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I feel that if you have to train a romantic partner like a pet, then you're doing relationships wrong.

I think you're reducing this further than you really should
    Literally no romantic partner is perfect right off the bat. It is perfectly normal for both parties to have to discuss behaviors that bother them, and maybe try to rein some of those things in, or if not then decide to try to live with those flaws, and on and on and on
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I feel that if you have to train a romantic partner like a pet, then you're doing relationships wrong.

I think you're reducing this further than you really should
    Literally no romantic partner is perfect right off the bat. It is perfectly normal for both parties to have to discuss behaviors that bother them, and maybe try to rein some of those things in, or if not then decide to try to live with those flaws, and on and on and on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7MSW6flEn8

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    NeoToma wrote: »

I told this drunk girl my plight and I did shots her and her friends and we all got really passionate about game of thrones then I went to this shady ass bar way up north with like really young kids there and this rap group that was two albinos and a quadriplegic guy. Then a crazy storm hit and killed all the power for a five block radius. There were downed trees and the sewers were overflowing and then had a heart to heart with my old friend about my dating life.

I will so sad if the band doesn't have a great pun name.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »

White Men, Can't Jump

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular

White Men, Can't Jump

BRO

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

White Men, Can't Jump

I was thinking Ghost Riders

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options

White Men, Can't Jump

I have never loved a man the way I love you right now.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    MadEddy wrote: »
    So that's why OKCupid is full of Nazgûl.

Except instead of photos in their raggy ass black cloaks, they pose with tigers and bare chests

So saying message me if you are a Succubus because hips hooves and horns are sure something is really relevant?

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Huntera wrote: »
    MadEddy wrote: »
    So that's why OKCupid is full of Nazgûl.

really? if i've ever heard of a demographic I thought would be using eharmony...

Dr Neil Warren uses eharmony to make the Ubermench

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Weaver you should just stick to telling boring stories about how making a minimal amount of effort makes you an above average boyfriend and not try and give out advice cause it's not very good.

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Did anyone say you're not my DAD

Sorry to disappoint but
    Their name was Odd Squad

NeoToma on
  • Options
    Blake T wrote: »
    Weaver you should just stick to telling boring stories about how making a minimal amount of effort makes you an above average boyfriend and not try and give out advice cause it's not very good.

Dude, you're gonna get the thread locked, please stop.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular

spidey03-1326072846.jpg

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

That's a bit harsh, man. Weavs is a good dude. Maybe a little misguided in this particular instance of forum drama, but a good dude nonetheless.

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    No wait I have an idea! Let's get all the forumer boyfriends in here so we can decide who is the best at it!

Wait, no lets not do that.

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Hooray another contest I can lose!

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Pssht. I'm a way worse boyfriend than you.

• Options
    The category was forumer boyfriends, tyn tyn, who's your forumer partner huh?

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    The category was forumer boyfriends, tyn tyn, who's your forumer partner huh?

Please be me. Please be me. Please be me.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    tynic wrote: »

YASSSSSSSSSSS

I'm a package deal, I come with a Metal and a Sassori :3

• Options
    Usagi

YASSSSSSSSSSS

Oh phew, I was worried that Sassori was going to be so damn sad right there.

• Options
    Usagi

YASSSSSSSSSSS

Oh hell naw, lady put a ring(pop) on this, I ain't gonna leave her <3

• Options
    Usagi

YASSSSSSSSSSS

Oh hell naw, lady put a ring(pop) on this, I ain't gonna leave her <3

Aww! You remembered!

• Options
    Geth approves of our love, I'm so relieved!

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    SimBen wrote: »
    Also I feel weird being in Seattle sometimes because I DO NOT like to go on hikes and shit, don't care about sports, but would still like to find someone I'm attracted to who's down with all that.

The struggle is real.

#Dateghazi

Oh my god this. I can't tell if most girls are overselling how active their life is or if I'm really the only person in this town who likes to eat a sandwich and watch cartoons most days.

It's not even that I want to sit at home and eat a sandwich while watching cartoons.

(I mean, I do, but it's not My Thing)

I just don't want to go explore the Great Outdoors, aggravating my sinuses with tree and grass pollen and putting my body in danger for the sake of a quick adrenaline rush. If I wanted that, I could just be a fuckup on my job and dodge falling road cases whilst rubbing tree bark and uprooted dandelions on my face.

Also kayaking is only fun if you're boring and fly a desk all day or something.

my ex wife likes kayaking

she's an accountant

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Usagi

YASSSSSSSSSSS

Yeah. Thought it was about to get super awkward.

This discussion has been closed.