As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Samurai [chat]

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    guys I am not sure what I am doing anymore

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    ugh I awake with a worse headache than when I went to bed

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

Wanna play some blood bowl?

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

The league died that quickly, huh

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

I only remember the rasmus because the lead singer put feathers in his hair and I found that hilarious.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Shuhei Yoshida: The 10m sell through in the first nine months is well beyond what we had hoped for. As you know, we have struggled to keep up with demand of PS4 for so many months. It was hard to find and purchase PS4. Now we are able to supply units so in every territory I believe you can find PS4. So we just managed to catch up with demand.

It's just beyond our imagination. We are so happy. But I for one am a bit nervous because we do not completely understand what's happening. You need to understand why your products are selling well so you can plan for the future, right? It defied the conventional thinking. Lots of people thought the dedicated game hardware might not be needed going forward, but still lots of people are very excited.

i love the way hes like

hmmm we dont really know why people are buying the ps4

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    I sorta hate dreams, they keep making you want things you can't have.

Hello good morning.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    aw i didnt know desimal died

rip canadian drum n bass man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bprRkLa-mgw

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »

I only remember the rasmus because the lead singer put feathers in his hair and I found that hilarious.

Scissor Sisters are awesome!

What does this guy know?!

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I'm going to run for government in Sweden under the slogan "a worse Norway"

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
  • Options
    "Like Norway, just not as good, but still pretty okay! Who's with me!"

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Welp, time to get off my ass and scan this huge pile of papers to PDF and toss into Evernote and Dropbox and then shred the papers.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

No, as in Sweden is fine but let's improve how we look compared to our neighbours through sabotage and possibly war

• Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »

No, as in Sweden is fine but let's improve how we look compared to our neighbours through sabotage and possibly war

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

Scissor Sisters are awesome!

What does this guy know?!

I'm trying to figure out if there's supposed to be some kind of narrative arc because there's no reason to sandwich Thunderstruck between two very-samey Sheryl Crow songs

But the Cha Cha Slide is.... one way to end a mix tape that's for sure

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    I woke up at 6:00, ran around the lake with doge (4.5 miles!), came home, showered, made bacon and eggs and iced coffee. Watched most recent episode of Korra.

Tuesday complete in record time.

• Options
    I woke up at 6:00, ran around the lake with doge (4.5 miles!), came home, showered, made bacon and eggs and iced coffee. Watched most recent episode of Korra.

Tuesday complete in record time.
    Straight to bed then

• Options
    ...why are my scanned PDFs suddenly ~1.6 megs instead of 5-600k?

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Sweden certainly is no Genoa

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

In The Shadows came out around the same time as Hero by Chad Kroeger. My sister had one and my friend had the other on single. I was convinced this was the pinnacle of music.

• Options
    Holy shit, The Rasmus are still a thing

they released an album back in 2012

• Options
    Bumped the scans down to 200 dpi, it's readable enough.

• Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    I can still remember the video for In the Shadows

spoiler they rob a bank

• Options

In The Shadows came out around the same time as Hero by Chad Kroeger. My sister had one and my friend had the other on single. I was convinced this was the pinnacle of music.

you werent rong

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Alabama goes against trend on unemployment
    The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics says Alabama was the only state that had a higher unemployment rate in July than it did a year ago. July marked the second month that has happened.

What the fuck Mississippi.
    I thought we had a deal!

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Was Chad Kroeger from Nickleback or am I making this up?

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

yeah

loads of people thought it was Nickleback who did the song for Spiderman, but it was just Chad

this is a thing I have corrected people on

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

The league died that quickly, huh

I've been trying to get a game for over a week but nope. :/

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options

yeah

loads of people thought it was Nickleback who did the song for Spiderman, but it was just Chad

*Spider-Man

• Options

yeah

*Spider-Man

See Tav deserves an awesome for his post, but you deserve more for yours. Why can't I double awesome things?

• Options
    2Av06oX.jpg
    Yazidi girl.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

yeah

*Spider-Man

spodermin acualy

527875ca9e96a.jpeg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    qsPbd7A.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    140819_1408429500.png

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    G'day [chat]

I believe I am done sleeping for now.

How are we all?

You can tell me one at a time, or discuss amongst yourselves and then give me the consensus response, I'm good either way.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Didn't get the best night's sleep but I'm taking care of that with some agressive Bolo thereapy

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I ball so hard mutha fuckers wanna fine me.

Dis song never gets old.

NEVAH.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Even though my last H/A thread bore no fruit, i think i'll make a second one that I expect good things from.

Gonna ask peeps to help me make my resume not-as-shitty.

Is there a limit to the number of H/A threads you can make?

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I am avoiding going into the office until I absolutely have to. I had a really bad nightmare last night that involved my boss and I am still trying to shake it. Dreams are tough for me because I usually dont remember them or have vivid ones. When I do they fuck me up.

This discussion has been closed.