Options

Rocket [chat]coon

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    i thought you were critiquing the couplet's ostensible derivation from classical form

i'm not defensive, you slag

i was implying that its author conjoined the disciplines of poetry and geometry with little effort despite their disparity!

it's like you can't even read

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    P10 wrote: »
    I don't want to read or play a game because I'm feeling the liquor, so you guys get a dedicated 50ish minutes of drinkkubgfuman (probably less fun as time goes on and I sober up). Use it well.
    these guys from maine are moving in on my turf, what do i do

You send that ebola nurse to bike ride after them. They are probably not fully rational, because they use "turf" to mean something other than the steak half of a steak and lobster meal. They will fear and respect the move.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Today I heard a bizarre advertisement on the radio

"Did you know Washington State is biased against men in divorce cases? It's true! If you don't want to get screwed in your divorce, hire Law4Men Law Firm (that's not the exact name but it was pretty close). We only represent men in divorce cases!"

Every state has one of those law firms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKW15aL41Zk

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    Man, law schools r thirsty 4 students. Most of them are terrible but it's like god, Washington university in St. Louis keep some dignity, damn

Don't go to law school unless it is top ten or free.

Yup, if I'm going, it will be for free, and I already have a job lined up if I do

If it is a good job that you will enjoy, the donit.

Papa Ultra has his own firm. He doesn't work insane hours and carves plenty of time for golf. It'd pay well, but I'm not sure if I want to live here for the rest of my life (or at least here until my dad retires)

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    @skippydumptruck‌

do you recall july 2013 when I made a chat dedicated to bizarre foods. because it was my favorite show

don't be like me skips.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Omg. There are people of some ethnicity talking on the train in some language. Maybe Italians speaking Irish? Unacceptable no matter what.

Say "An bhfuil cead agam ag dul go dti an leithreas?" pronounced "An will cad agum egg dull go dee an leh-rese?"

Tav on
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    3.99/175 is pretty good

i've seen bigger tho

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    3.99/175 is pretty good

i've seen bigger tho

I got an A- once and was only like 99.85% last I think. I got dunked on.

• Options
    Man, law schools r thirsty 4 students. Most of them are terrible but it's like god, Washington university in St. Louis keep some dignity, damn

Don't go to law school unless it is top ten or free.

Yup, if I'm going, it will be for free, and I already have a job lined up if I do

wait how do people go to law school for free

do you have to be young and brilliant

y/n
    Yeah. I wouldn't technically be getting a fullride if I go to the local state school, but from talking to admissions, I would get a significant merit scholarship, and the difference, my dad was willing to cover. But yeah, you'd need some pretty killer lsat scores and/or transcript to get a fullride

i recall a young DUE getting miffed that his practice LSAT score wasn't as good as his ACT score and switching majors

that was probably a pretty regretful day in retrospective

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    @skippydumptruck‌

do you recall july 2013 when I made a chat dedicated to bizarre foods. because it was my favorite show

don't be like me skips.

I do not

does this mean I am moving to LA to live with a stripper

• Options
    Tav wrote: »
    Omg. There are people of some ethnicity talking on the train in some language. Maybe Italians speaking Irish? Unacceptable no matter what.

Say "An bhfuil cead agam ag dul go dti an leithreas?" pronounced "An will cad agum egg dull go dee an leh-rese?"

I will say nothing and hope they all go away.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    the voice and cutthroat kitchen are my favs right now for new shows i'm watching

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

Tons of struggling schools will harass you for years after you get a decent LSAT score.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    In the time since my last post, I replied to an email. It cost the client over $200. Crazy, right?

• Options
    edited October 2014
    @skippydumptruck‌

don't be like me skips.

I do not

does this mean I am moving to LA to live with a stripper

no it just means that. . .

maybe.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    America's Next Top Model has had 21 seasons in 11 years.

What.

• Options
    the voice and cutthroat kitchen are my favs right now for new shows i'm watching

cutthroat kitchen is so entertaining

i get really pissed at myself when I can't stop watching it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    kedinik wrote: »

Tons of struggling schools will harass you for years after you get a decent LSAT score.

I remember schools I didn't apply to sending me letters that said "congratulations! If you just sign your name here, we will treat you an an applicant and give you a free ride plus a stipend." It was p. funny.

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    edited October 2014

What.

I believe they call them "cycles," and they do about 2 per year. Still, 12 weeks of filming (3 months) every 6 months? They must have a hell of a production team.

Edit: Actually, they probably don't film for 12 weeks. It airs for 12 weeks, 12 episodes usually. They could probably have the thing wrapped in half the time. It's just crazy that they do casting, set up all the girls/guys in a place, book famous photographers and fly to dazzling international locations in that short a time.

Ravenhpltc24 on
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options

What.

Confusion: women have a VERY should time to be the top model.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    DUE, you could be a part time model

• Options
    edited October 2014

What.

I believe they call them "cycles," and they do about 2 per year. Still, 12 weeks of filming (3 months) every 6 months? They must have a hell of a production team.

Do they ritualistically kill the previous winner or something? 3 months at the top seems pretty shitty.

Tav on
  • Options

not anymore friend

steam_sig.png
  • Options

not anymore friend

no way man, you're like the third most attractive person on the street

depending on the street

but you'd have to keep your day job

• Options

But you'd probably still have to keep your normal job.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    Forget sex, just give me someone to cuddle with and watch cool stuff together.

• Options
    kedinik wrote: »

I remember schools I didn't apply to sending me letters that said "congratulations! If you just sign your name here, we will treat you an an applicant and give you a free ride plus a stipend." It was p. funny.

something similar happened to me when i was choosing colleges.

it was kinda funny.

no stipend but it was neat that colleges were interested in me.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

What.

Do the ritualistically kill the previous winner or something? 3 months at the top seems pretty shitty.

Hah, naw, they just keep having new ones. The winners get 1-year contracts with CoverGirl and I've seen a bunch of them in/on magazines here and there over the years. It's a good start to a modelling career. Even the ones that don't win but still advance pretty far get great exposure and usually get hired by an agency.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options

You say this as if blowing a load of baby batter isn't great

• Options

not anymore friend

no way man, you're like the third most attractive person on the street

depending on the street

but you'd have to keep your day job

are you buying the kebab or

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    i would've gotten away with it if not for you meddling ravens and skippys

• Options
    i would've gotten away with it if not for you meddling ravens and skippys

i already knew boo

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I'm trying a vegan gluten-free pizza that cost $5. None of this points towards a good pizza.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    can i be a flight of the conchords guy for halloween

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Skfm drunk after 3 drinks
    Bitch pls

• Options
    I hope when Andrew eats at these folks homes, where theyre like subsistance farmers or whatever

he leaves them $500 to buy a goat or some shit

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    can i be a flight of the conchords guy for halloween

Only if you have the clothes already since, you know, it's tomorrow

• Options

I have this but he's not here right now. :( WAH.

Countries are dumb. Zaheer was right.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    like a cool windfall for them

• Options
    I think i love the voice right now because the people fight over recruiting people and they have to get chosen as coach

it's very empowering

i feel real bad when someone gets no chairs turned tho

This discussion has been closed.