As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Singularity Satans 2014

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Jesus hates people with peanut allergies.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    If the wafers and wine were Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, I'll bet church attendance would be much higher.

My catholic primary school church used to give all the kids chocolate bars and ice cups if they stayed and behaved for the whole sermon.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    please let @Marathon be my satan

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I am more than willing to be a sidekick for any satans out there who need an assistant

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Also I actually got one of those gigantic Reese's last year and oh my sweet heaven it was worth it.

• Options
    Also @Stale duuuude, does your holiday cheer know no bounds?!

...pics after dinner, but Stale continues to be an awesome dude!

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    UPS wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    QuickSnap wrote: »
    I need to know more about my Satanee... But how to find out this info. Hm hmm.

Last year I created a secondary account as a proxy for the PAX Forums Sekret Bobcats and through that, spoke to my giftee directly. I needed their phone number for international shipping. Kept the secret and gave me the information I needed.

Just an option for you.

Quick heads up that creating alt accounts is specifically verboten in the rules thread. Please don't create an alt account unless you have mod approval.

Or you're critical to making sure all these presents show up.

>.>

<.<

I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »

Last year I created a secondary account as a proxy for the PAX Forums Sekret Bobcats and through that, spoke to my giftee directly. I needed their phone number for international shipping. Kept the secret and gave me the information I needed.

Just an option for you.

Quick heads up that creating alt accounts is specifically verboten in the rules thread. Please don't create an alt account unless you have mod approval.

>.>

<.<

Me too, one of your freight drivers tried to run me off the road on the way up here today!

• Options
    UPSUPS What can I do for you? Handling Your GoodsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Sheri wrote: »

Just an option for you.

>.>

<.<

OH REALLY
    TankHammer wrote: »
    Me too, one of your freight drivers tried to run me off the road on the way up here today!

XlhIIb2.gif

UPS on
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    sonic .. he's got an attitude!

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    I found some good local gifts for my santee, now just to find a little madness to add to that.

• Options
    I can't wait to get paid friday

50% of the stuff I'm sending out to my guy or girl is waiting in my amazon cart

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    sonic .. he's got an attitude!

If you're idle for too long he taps his feet and looks impatient!

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
  • Options
    I can imp as well.

• Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    When I heard that I had a package I thought "Man, those Criterion DVDs sure came fast." But what I found instead was a little bit of Christmas magic in November.

Kind of NSFW? NSFW after a fashion?
    DSC_0158_zps8912f55f.jpg

You did it, Satan.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    That's a ballsy move

• Options
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    An important question

Is it better to receive many presents at once, or several presents over the course of the season?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Depends on who you ask I would think. I'd rather get everything at once but that's mostly because my mail comes late and it's damn cold out so I have to check 10 times a day if I'm expecting anything.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    An important question

Is it better to receive many presents at once, or several presents over the course of the season?

I'd start to feel guilty if I knew there were high shipping costs for my Satan

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    If Lucifer ships through Amazon Prime and thus didn't have to deal with shipping I could enjoy a constant stream of small gifts over a big package.

• Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    I got a Satan's gift! I did not take a picture! It is a book! I will picture and post later! I am exclamatory today! Woo!

• Options
    OdinOdin Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    I lost the old "raziel with Santa hat" avatar.

I slapped this one together if you want to try it

gd8vrfN.png

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    I don't think I've ever changed my avatar

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    No Santa hatted Penguin?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »
    Also @Stale duuuude, does your holiday cheer know no bounds?!

...pics after dinner, but Stale continues to be an awesome dude!

hey fucko, post your pics. dinner is done.
    mostly because I have no idea what I got you, I bought too many things for too many people that day.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    Oops!

So my fiancée got home from work last night and brought in the mail, which included a package!

Immediately pulling out my phone and turning on the camera, she looks at me confused, asking what I'm doing.

"I don't know if this is something I ordered or not." I reply with a grin, snapping a picture of the package.
    c2e0avmuzcrs.jpg

Taking a peak inside....and my suspicions are confirmed! Sataning has begun!
    c8fxun2v6w0f.jpg

A note from my devilish s-....what's this?!
    paz77gkhqa8f.jpg

Stale you magnificent bastard! I...will read your book!
    msun4qtsltt6.jpg

Woo! Thank you very much sir, you continue to be an amazing dude!

• Options
    @Stale's litch powers have become so formidable that he's trying to usurp Satan's position wholesale!

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Ordered up my satanee's giftssss

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    AHHHHHHH!! My mystery Satan has struck again!!!

"This package contains ALCOHOL. Adult signature required." I'm getting tingly...
    ss14_9.jpg

Another clue!
    ss14_11.jpg
    I'm absolutely speechless and can't thank you enough. How did you know?! I'm once again humbled by the thoughtfulness and generosity of our community. I'm going to be wearing this stupid grin for a long time because of you.

ss14_10.jpg

Mystery Satan, please reveal yourself!!

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Some demon-type person has wielded a minion to obtain my address

I am afeared

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    That's a ballsy move

Jess...

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Brogey wrote: »
    AHHHHHHH!! My mystery Satan has struck again!!!

"This package contains ALCOHOL. Adult signature required." I'm getting tingly...
    ss14_9.jpg

Another clue!
    ss14_11.jpg
    I'm absolutely speechless and can't thank you enough. How did you know?! I'm once again humbled by the thoughtfulness and generosity of our community. I'm going to be wearing this stupid grin for a long time because of you.

ss14_10.jpg

Mystery Satan, please reveal yourself!!

tumblr_lu1ciwfSpX1qkojvso1_500.jpg

• Options
    wait, you can ship booze?

may have to rethink a gift or two ....

• Options
    QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    wait, you can ship booze?

may have to rethink a gift or two ....

Certain companies and states will allow it; depends on the interstate regulations.

6rceun58332p.png
  • Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    Exclamatory pictures of gift from satan!
    v3kgLDW.jpg
    Yay! More to come!
    TEOp5gn.jpg
    Yay! I've been hoping to read this! Huzzah!

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    So, I'm going away from the 22nd until the 29th. Maybe I should have said this earlier, but if I have to go and pick up a parcel from the post office after I get back, then that's cool. It shouldn't cause any problems, hopefully.

So, if someone did happen to be my satan, and you were wondering why I seemed not to have received anything.

• Options