As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Singularity Satans 2014

• Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    If I am forced to continue living this life, then:

I will make my life dope.

And I will do dope shit.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    I am home in perpetuity, it seems.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Eight dozen cookies made.

More still to be made.

But what about Secret Satans?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    @Stale please tell me you're going to PAX South

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Stale is on my list of forumers I'd like to hang with one day but probably never will.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    My listed address is a mail service which sends me emails when I get mail 8-)

• Options
    I am not.

San Antonio is in Texas.

Texas is not in the South.

Texas is in Texas.

If they named it PAX Texas, and I wasn't hobbled, then maybe.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    I just remembered that I intended to send @stale another clip with the cuffs I got him for satans a couple years back and forgot all about it.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I've hung out with quite a few forumers in the past

But never someone from the US I think?

• Options
    no worries. I already bought more for hardpoints.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I've never hung out with anyone and it makes me very sad sometimes

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    You should change that, Raijin

You can't be the only forumer in your state

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Well when I lived in Florida I had more opportunity probably. Now that I'm married with kids is just hard to get out.

Plus I live in tiny town Minnesota

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    @Stale‌ did anything ever come of the barbecue trailer plans? Because you should do that and just conveniently come to Louisiana. I will buy many alcohols in return!

• Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    After browsing post histories back through July, my Satan's gift is finally on its way... along with an unwrapped, un-noted book from a third party seller that will just show up inexplicably sometime between now and the end of December.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Stale is essentially the spirit of SE++ Christmas, along with Nevs and Usagi. Put up a link to your wishlist Stale, let some of that good will flow both ways.

• Options
    @Stale‌ did anything ever come of the barbecue trailer plans? Because you should do that and just conveniently come to Louisiana. I will buy many alcohols in return!

I placed the order the week before they were featured on BBQ Pitmasters. My 6-week build time then stretched to 5 months, at which time I gave up.
    Marathon wrote: »
    Stale is essentially the spirit of SE++ Christmas, along with Nevs and Usagi. Put up a link to your wishlist Stale, let some of that good will flow both ways.

I'm a lot like your grandpa. I don't really need anything. If I need it, I already have it.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options

I should expand on that. I gave up pursuing it both because I was strung along until my hip tried to kill me and hobbled me. I'm even more crippled up now and have no way to really get around well enough to properly use the damn thing.

thus I gave up.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Stale wrote: »

I placed the order the week before they were featured on BBQ Pitmasters. My 6-week build time then stretched to 5 months, at which time I gave up.

I'm a lot like your grandpa. I don't really need anything. If I need it, I already have it.

You need rocket shoes.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Someone give me Stales address so I can get him a gift for being a cool dude whether he fucking likes it or not

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Stale wrote: »

Do you have a barbecue trailer?

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Someone give me Stales address so I can get him a gift for being a cool dude whether he fucking likes it or not

Haha, try clicking my sig. But seriously, my wish list is all socks and blankets. I'm a grandpa.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Aw man stale that sucks. I'm sorry man. Whereabouts in Texas are you? If I'm ever in the area it would be cool to has a drinking!

I wanna meet all the forumers. Anyone from Louisiana? Let's drink.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    It pleases me so much that Stale likes lego.

• Options
    Who doesn't love Lego?

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    I can't make socks, but I can make blankets!

• Options
    Never make Lego socks. It is torture akin to waterboarding

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular

I disagree. I imagine them being really comfortable

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular

Hey don't shame me and my interests

• Options
    Shit. Kinkshaming. My b

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    I know that there are so many things that I want

But when I go to add Things I Want to my Wishlist, I am left... wanting? I guess?

I can't think of anything!

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Ahhhhhh I got a gift from a mystewee satan!

they got me a book off my amazon wishlist! and there's more presents to come!

:pop:

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    that was supposed to be :D

• Options
    Sheri wrote: »
    I know that there are so many things that I want

But when I go to add Things I Want to my Wishlist, I am left... wanting? I guess?

I can't think of anything!

I feel like my wishlist is a good place to start for ideas. :3

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    I am a bit bummed that my satanee didn't make a post here to help give me some idea on their tastes.

I'm sure it'll be fine, though.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    didn't you get a link to a wishlist in the PM?

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Aw man stale that sucks. I'm sorry man. Whereabouts in Texas are you? If I'm ever in the area it would be cool to has a drinking!

I wanna meet all the forumers. Anyone from Louisiana? Let's drink.

Stale is in Georgia, not Texas. Atlanta area.

• Options
    Marietta if I recall correctly.

• Options
    I am god awful at reading today. I blame it on the coffee and yogurt incident from this morning. Still traumatized.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    If anyone has a PS4, this may interest you:
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/381053361375?_mwBanner=1
    Super easy to remove from the case and 2TB should be enough for at least a buttload of games.

The 1TB ones I found are usually more expensive, so yeah its worth a looksee

Erin The Red on