As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Singularity Satans 2014

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    It is pretty good

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Now I want a ukelele

• Options
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Dear Satan,

I've decided that if I don't get a ps4 for christmas (I won't), I'll be buying myself one in early January. I'll be keeping my ps3 and keeping it hooked up in case you were thinking of something on that platform, but I will also have the ps4 soon :)

Cheers!

Psykoma on
  • Options
    Psykoma wrote: »
    Dear Satan,

I've decided that if I don't get a ps4 for christmas (I won't), I'll be buying myself one in early January. I'll be keeping my ps3 and keeping it hooked up in case you were thinking of something on that platform, but I will also have the ps4 soon :)

Cheers!

When you do go to buy one, consider a refurb from Cow Boom for $279

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    doesn't look like those are refurbs so much as they're just used

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Dear Satan,

Cheers!

Is that a legit thing? If so then yeah I'll be checking it out.

• Options
    GgrecoGgreco Maker of Arts Seattle, WARegistered User, Administrator, Penny Arcade Staff staff
    I got my gift! It is from the very kind @Sweeney Tom<3<3

Why, it's Saga, by Brian K. Vaughan! I absolutely loved Y The Last Man, and I'm pumped to dig into this one. Thank you so much!
    kgyp366ch9tt.jpg

Being enjoyed in my favourite coffee shop :)
    i9k7hcox2mbt.jpg

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Glad you like it! :D

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Dear Satan,

Cheers!

Is that a legit thing? If so then yeah I'll be checking it out.
    Cowboom is legit. It's actually run by Best Buy. Just make sure you fully read the description because it could be missing accessories or have unwanted damage. As long as you pay attention you can get a hell of a deal from Cowboom.

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    if you haven't read it yet, Pride of Baghdad is another stellar book by Vaughn

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    if you haven't read it yet, Pride of Baghdad is another stellar book by Vaughn

Don't be ridiculous Rank

Pride of Baghdad is nothing but a magical spell designed to make people cry

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    Indeed, I have been gifted by most glorious Satan!

A mysterious box appeared at my doorstep, surprisingly large and quite heavy as the ancient runes upon its surface say:
    ZYHTQTk.jpg

Inside the box, more boxes, cloaked in a mysterious enchantment:
    OVUlkPe.jpg

Upon the smallest box, a message from the Dark Lord:
    eXWMKfY.jpg

Within the smallest box, sacrificial beasts:
    YFMFCa8.jpg

Three boxes of unearthly similarity in size and weight, and bound together with and unholy aura. They contain dark witchcraft and wizardry:
    thLdHaz.jpg

And in the final box, a spectral sleigh (some assembly required):
    vCsSTgv.jpg

My Satan did not give their forum name, only their real name, and I will not reveal it here. Thank you so much, Satan, you are exceedingly generous and I will put your gifts to good use!

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I had no idea Good Eats books existed, pretty jealous.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Stale wrote: »
    Old-Timer trivia:

What was Stale's avatar prior to All-American Ron?

winner gets a prize.

Cooking robot. The remains of which can be seen in your sig.

• Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Blake said I could have his prize. Such a gentleman.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Pride of Baghdad is incredible and everyone should read it.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Bonus sig fact.

Drawn by mully.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    So I got home kinda late and decided to check my mail,lo and behold there was something interesting in there! at first I thought it might have been the headphones I got but it was too small. that said it was still a bit of trouble getting it out of my mailbox. At any rate I grabbed the nearest thing on my coffee table and decided to check it out:
    Guardians of the Galaxy privacy-blocking-cassette go!
    Satan1-1_zps3a5ef4e0.jpg

Here's what was inside:
    Satan1-2_zpsc670c0aa.jpg

The interior of the card:
    Satan1-3_zpsf94c326c.jpg
    Our Dark Lord has no mercy for my poor puzzle solving skills, it's definitely something I will have to tackle tommorrow.

And the present below:
    Satan1-4_zpscee76c9d.jpg
    Satan1-5_zpsd56fb3fa.jpg
    Satan1-6_zps44c3f462.jpg
    Satan1-7_zps8d917c35.jpg
    I'm really digging the super minimalist design of the album which is why I took probably too many pictures. It's Jungle's debut album, wikipedia describes them as "mid-tempo 70's funk" and I've already listened to it a couple of times while eating dinner, prepping this post and etc. I definitely like it but I can feel this is gonna be one of those albums that's gonna be a slow burn for me. I don't mean this in a bad way, sometimes it's love at first sight and sometimes it has to build, Random Access Memories was the latter for me for example.

Here's my favorite song so far:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcsfftwLUf0

Thanks again Satan, time to chill with the album a bit and go to bed.

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Hey, that's the song from Tales From the Borderlands!

• Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    I guess I'll send out my bullshit tomorrow.

• Options
    Yeah, I noticed someone on the youtube comments is really pissed off about it too.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I love the unpacking pictures of the album. I remember how excited I used to get as a kid when I was unpacking an album and reading the insert and popping the disc into my player for the first time. I even remember the specific spin-up sound of my oldest cd player (and, if I'm being honest, my tape players too). Definitely something I miss now that I buy almost all of my media digitally.

this has been a stupid nostalgia post brought to you by zerzhul.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    @Stale‌ is some kind of gift wizard, because he managed to get a parcel to me even when Amazon thought I had no address linked to my wish-list.

a wizard, i tells ya

dwz9j9ob1kiq.jpg

...and yes, I am a luddite who still watches things on DVD. I don't even own a kindle.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    tablets are dumb

blu ray is witch craft

dvd forever

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a complete blu ray snob at this point. I won't watch a DVD. I can't...I notice how terrible the sound is on it and it bothers me.

• Options
    True Detective is soooo good.

Have you seen it yet nic?

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    True Detective is soooo good.

Have you seen it yet nic?

nope! Not even a little bit! I know what I'm doing this christmas ...

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    VHS forever.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Especially those Disney ones that come in the puffy plastic clamshell.

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Ugh, you shitty kids and your space-aged multimedia platforms! Wax cylinders and reel-to-reel film is the real answer. You're all just suckered in by flashy marketing!

• Options
    I only watch live performances on stage. Recording is just getting your soul stolen.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    @Lasbrook That puzzle solution is pretty money

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    VHS forever.

betamax is the light

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    Ugh, you shitty kids and your space-aged multimedia platforms! Wax cylinders and reel-to-reel film is the real answer. You're all just suckered in by flashy marketing!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnsizkVjGm8

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Tox wrote: »
    VHS forever.

betamax is the light

Baymax is the light.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Tox wrote: »
    VHS forever.

betamax is the light

Baymax is the light.
    Badaladalada.