Options

Gul'dan! Kargath! Blackhand! Tito! Lorahalo! Regis! Derrick! [SE++ WoW]

• Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    the scythe is overused

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    @ranlin's baby bear gifted me monaco on steam : o thank you baby bear, you surely will grow up to be a mighty rocket bear one day

also I got Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker in the mail with no note with it. Is this the work of rad dude @rhylith?

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    The sword.

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Ok so Arthas is dead, a cutscene played, I grabbed loot...and now I can't find a way out.

Much like Hyjal Summit before it I feel like I may need to hearth out of here, and that bugs me.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Yeah, you have to hearth or jump off.

• Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    The best is when you kill him to finish your Shadowmourne questline and then you have to commit suicide to get to the questgiver

mkc.png
  • Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Lord Dave wrote: »
    The best is when you kill him to finish your Shadowmourne questline and then you have to commit suicide to get to the questgiver
    Did they fix the bug where if you did that it retroactively failed the quest?

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    I found the legendary bow from the sunwell raid last night on my hunter and now I suddenly have an opinion about transmogrifying legendaries

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Carson VendettaCarson Vendetta Registered User regular
    well I found 'Roaring Mask of Bethekk i guess I know what my head piece will always be, and that's comforting

also what's up with the lack of diversity for garrison guards? I cant be the only one that wants walrus men for gaurds

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    i was outraged that i could not have ogri'la be my garrison guards

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    i have not been able to get into Monk healing I think I'm going to go back to Shaman. i hate that channel spell quite a lot.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    Can't decide on a weapon transmog now, this rather nice looking sword dropped a few days ago.

Qf5nU2Kl.jpg

B77cmnql.jpg

vs

Puimobsl.jpg

byGMZhWl.jpg

Going with the sword for the moment just because it's different. Opinions?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=71781#screenshots:id=295651

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »
    @ranlin's baby bear gifted me monaco on steam : o thank you baby bear, you surely will grow up to be a mighty rocket bear one day

also I got Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker in the mail with no note with it. Is this the work of rad dude @rhylith?

Oh yeah that was me too.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    I came up with a transmog for my paladin that I really like. It's just a slight tweak to tier 6, but I dig it. I'm working on finding a better looking weapon, but this works for now.ilkrxtarbnhk.jpg

• Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Not really in response to that picture, but there is such a super small percentage of helm graphics in...like virtually every game ever, that's not pretty dumb looking or at the very least not worth covering up the face you (usually) get to control a lot of.

That one doesn't look bad, but the simple aesthetic (for WoW), especially the basic axe, made the floating circlet stick out and start thinking about all that again.

• Options
    I had thought of pairing it with the helm of winged glory, but I hate how the feathers in the side clip through the shoulders.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Stormrune Edge from Ulduar works really well with T6 pally transmogs. It's also one of my favorite sword models in the game, so that works out.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    stormrune is really good and i was trying to farm it on my paladin to no avail pre wod

im also a fan of any of the 2h katanas

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    stormrune is really good and i was trying to farm it on my paladin to no avail pre wod

im also a fan of any of the 2h katanas

what everybody needs is a lionheart executioner

• Options
    I should finish my bloodmoon

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    T8 helm is what I used to use on my Druid.

It's just a crescent moon on your forehead.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    why does that dwarf have toeboots

• Options
  • Options
    Beasteh wrote: »
    why does that dwarf have toeboots

I think it's a glitch in the mobile armory. They look normal in game.

• Options
  • Options
    more like shapoopy

• Options
  • Options
    OdinOdin Registered User regular
    I found the legendary bow from the sunwell raid last night on my hunter and now I suddenly have an opinion about transmogrifying legendaries

I think there's an epic bow that uses the same model that also drops in sunwell. Not ideal, but there's that.

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    Wait, if there is anything using the same model, in the same RAID, that would be the worst legendary ever.

• Options
    Shabooty wrote: »
    hi ross

hoi

• Options
    ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    Kai_San wrote: »
    Wait, if there is anything using the same model, in the same RAID, that would be the worst legendary ever.

At the time, I think the fact that it shot out super magic arrows and let you not need to keep ammo around(useless now) was another big part of it.

PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Angry wrote: »

I guess if that ever happened to drop for me I would go with it instead of the sword I'm using, yeah.

Unless it magically looked the dumbest on Goblins, which I find is a 50/50 shot.

So far in my raid wanderings I've done up to the end of Wrath, the only two things that made me shrug and give up were Blackwing Lair and the final boss of Ulduar, everything else went alright as an incompetent Blood DK.

Only two pet drops total from all those raids, and when I checked last night neither of them had sold despite frantic undercutting of the market on my part. Oh well, still plenty of gold from general loot and leather.
    Example incompetence: I got myself stuck and had to hearth out of Ulduar when I was fighting the big Lightning Keeper guy and made him jump off his platform.

Instead of jumping off after him I turned around and ran back through the corridors, which reset the fight, which closed the doors, which locked me in.

Fyndir on
  • Options
    i officially cannot sell a great stat roll set of blacksmithing gloves for 5k anymore

but I can do gem crafting dailies for sweet gold now. do they always reward ~250g? If so, delete blacksmithing already

• Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    That really sucks Meta. :(

As for razorgore, being ranged DPS isn't actually useful at all. Solo, you shouldnt ever not be controlling the boss.

My typical strategy is to start at the very far end of the room and work my way out. You want to be quick about it, and should be able to get the far platform and one or two of the eggs around it gone before the adds start spawning

A good tip is to kill the enemies around the orb as quickly as possible to give you more time before the adds. This is actually quicker as melee, no cast times. Then just pop the orb and get to work on the far side of the room.

Sleeping a dragon or two can help your survivability, but so long as you focus down eggs to the exclusion of everything else, it should be an easy win.

I've never had Razor die, but I've had him get reaaaal close the last few times. I keep that egg squish on CD all time, every time and it takes just 2 MCs to clear the room. That 2nd MC is when the adds start to pile up on Razor, and last time they would have killed him for sure if I hadn't manually dropped control of him. That seemed to drop a bunch of the agro and when I took control again I only got a few of the mobs back.

So if you're getting too many, try manually dropping the MC early. (just use an ability on one of your other bars). Make sure he's on the other side of the room because you don't want to eat that conflag.

• Options
    epic tailoring stuff dropped from ~10k to sub 3k overnight on my server

so i bought a bunch and relisted

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Arthil wrote: »
    Kai_San wrote: »

At the time, I think the fact that it shot out super magic arrows and let you not need to keep ammo around(useless now) was another big part of it.

That was the idea in theory.

In practice, an epic bow/gun from the same raid + the highest end ammo did more damage than the legendary.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    i think this was just before they removed ammo as a resource you have to manage in wrath

so the bow was only useful for like, a single content patch

e: or was it cata

Beasteh on
  • Options
    zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    Zucchini's Holiday Goals

- Hit 100 by Christmas (currently 98.5)
    - Hit i615 by New Years
    - Get Dat Corehound

• Options
    zucchini wrote: »