Options

John Byrne Cover [chat] (OP NSFish for 56k)

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Agh Valerie June is really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ywuF-N8xXQ

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    I'm actually the greatest technical pianist currently living but I only play 3'44"

I'm so good at it though

Is 3'44" your 4'33" arrangement?

It's the dubstep remix.

Wait for the drop.

Waaaaiiiit for it
    this is 4'33"

just waiting for a dub that never drops

until maybe

you realize there is more to life than drops

LOL, right

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    have you ever had a zit like, on the very tip of the dick and you pop it and it's like a money shot

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    have you ever had a zit like, on the very tip of the dick and you pop it and it's like a money shot

my god

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    jakobagger wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    scheck fyi Beasto doesn't have his passport and i have been badgering him about it for years

I am threatening to go to Europe alone on a wild sex tour if he doesn't fucking get it soon

How many exotic Euro STDs can i be expected to incur
    You and my BF can get a goddamn club started.
    2 years of pestering.
    ... I should probably get a passport.

there are a lot of cool places outside the US!

this is not really tru3 tho...

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Passports should be mandatory. Americans are so lazy about international travel. I think it would legitimately reduce levels of xenophobia.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    OMG. We are putting down an offer! *fingers crossed*

Quick, hire contractors to install Thomas the tank engine tracks all over the house

I honestly believe that SKFM would want nothing more than to be a real-life Sir Topham Hat.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Beasto and FCC are on notice

Get your FUCKING PASSPORTS before 2016 or your SOs are going to bone every hot guy in Europe

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Agh Valerie June is really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ywuF-N8xXQ

That video looks like it was shot on a cellphone with some really artificial grain and sepia filters applied, and that stock sound bank wind in the opening.

Ugh.

The song seemed ok. Just, like, don't watch the video.

• Options
    I just popped a zit on my ear lobe

those are the worst

inside of the nostril is brutal

eyelid pimples are so noteworthy they have their own names

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    If I could choose a career and be instantly successful in it, it would, no question, be performing on Broadway. Acting and singing on stage is one of the greatest feelings I have experienced.

That being said...

I was very briefly in a band when I lived in Los Angeles, and playing keys and singing backup vocals after everyone had finally learned the song is an experience that I will never forget. It was so fucking awesome to be part of that music machine.

I have been trying to recapture that feeling with my a cappella group, but frankly it doesn't even come close. Better than nothing, though.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Passports should be mandatory. Americans are so lazy about international travel. I think it would legitimately reduce levels of xenophobia.

I actually carry around my passport instead of a driver's license because I've never gotten my license.

It makes me more hipstery and annoys bouncers, so it's a win-win.

• Options
    edited July 2015

"Lazy"? Have you looked at the price of international travel? Have you correlated that with wealth inequality statistics?

International Travel is well beyond the reach of most Americans.

Houn on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    shoulder blade pimple

• Options
    like we can go anywhere with our stagnant incomes, crippling debt, and ever-increasing work hours

• Options

I don't know about laziness. It's legitimately very expensive to travel overseas. Even with beasto and I having good jobs and stable incomes I blanch internally at the cost. Plus most people in the US just don't get that much vacation time (sigh) and have to burn a lot of those days on non-travelling commitments to begin with.

BUT. I want to travel. I'm tired of not doing it.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    guys just go to canada ffs the promised land to the north

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular

Get your FUCKING PASSPORTS before 2016 or your SOs are going to bone every hot guy in Europe
    I'm only leaving the country if you'll let me do a goddamn ultra wherever we go

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Hell it's hard enough to fucking fly domestic these days
    Europe and beyond is way out of the question.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    BEAST! wrote: »

if you do an ultra while we are on vacation I am boning the winner >:|

It's VACATION

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Hell it's hard enough to fucking fly domestic these days
    Europe and beyond is way out of the question.

yeah I would love to go to Hawaii but...*winces*

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

Actually if we just wall ourselves in, then there wouldn't be any more foreigners and xenophobia wouldn't matter anyway.

hth

• Options
    @Donkey Kong So wait did you go to Antarctica or am I making this up?

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular

It's VACATION
    Yes, vacation to me is doing things... Not sitting around being dumb tourists farting up the air. We can see Chamonix from the mountains SHEESH

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    My employer has this really neat thing they do where, if you're with the company for 10 years, they give you $3k for a vacation. Straight up "Take this and go somewhere".

Next August will be my 10 years.

And I'm probably not going to be able to use it because $3k is nothing when you have a family of four.

• Options
    "Donkey Kong" So wait did you go to Antarctica or am I making this up?
    i can believe it

antarctica is the tungsten cube of travel destinations

• Options

It's VACATION
    Yes, vacation to me is doing things... Not sitting around being dumb tourists farting up the air. We can see Chamonix from the mountains SHEESH

Farting up foreign air is the American imperative when overseas

• Options
    Fucking cripes I just got a spotify ad for an oil pipeline with the argument that it will "let us shut down dirty old coal plants"

Yes, same company that owns the coal plants. I totally trust that your new, equally fucked oil pipeline that you'll never maintain is super totally designed to help out the environment and not at all just a boondoggle of a business deal you figure you can railroad through because who cares about people in the sticks.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    Houn wrote: »
    My employer has this really neat thing they do where, if you're with the company for 10 years, they give you $3k for a vacation. Straight up "Take this and go somewhere".

Next August will be my 10 years.

And I'm probably not going to be able to use it because $3k is nothing when you have a family of four.

it'll cover airfare...for two of you

• Options
    I know I'm being that guy who is all "I saw a documentary and now I want to go to a place"

But I legitimately want to spend a year of my life working in Antarctica if I can get the opportunity. It sounds like such a fascinating experience.

• Options
    I wish i could remember the halcyon days of being able to enter Canada without a passport

we were so innocent then

so naive

• Options
    I know I'm being that guy who is all "I saw a documentary and now I want to go to a place"

But I legitimately want to spend a year of my life working in Antarctica if I can get the opportunity. It sounds like such a fascinating experience.

The only way I would do that is if I got to be the person who brooms seals off the walkways.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Deep Dream is the greatest thing in the world.

• Options
    I wish i could remember the halcyon days of being able to enter Canada without a passport

we were so innocent then

so naive

Just wait until Interdependence happens in the year of the whopper.

• Options
    I actually, legit, 100% want to visit Japan

not because lolweeabooanimeslolitas

because I need to know what it's really like

for example I have heard Tokyo is a complete swamp in the summer

but can it be swampier than the Northeast US?? Only travel will tell

• Options
    By the way guys: watch that fucking Antarctica documentary on Netflix, that shit is rad.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Is that Gotye playing the harp in the Killer's music video for Spaceman.
    He even has his face painted like Somebody I used To Know.
    Edit: 1:41 to 1:44

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Options

All I know about Japan is that the entire country has a constant background track of cicadas.

• Options

my understanding is that about once a month there'll be some heavy rain and then a fog will roll in

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i am pretty good at vacation

poo
This discussion has been closed.